My Hero Academia Manga Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Decided to make this thread to discuss recent chapters because I think creating threads for new chapters leads to spoilers for anime only people. This way we can discuss all manga spoilers here.

Also I’ll create a tag list for people who want to be tagged when a new chapter is released. Let me know below if that is something you would want.

If your anime only this is your one spoiler warning. Don’t read through this thread if you wish to avoid spoilers.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tag me

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tag me as well.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yea tag me

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tag me please

WhimsicalFlare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By WhimsicalFlare

Tag me

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tag me too

krisbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10 krisbishop  Moderator

Sounds great. Tag please.

Wesat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tag me

WhimsicalFlare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chapter 295 is up.

All For One took control of Shigaraki and made an escape.

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That last panel leads me to believe that some of the villains are gonna get redeemed by the end of the series

rizaadxn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tag me too.

That last panel leads me to believe that some of the villains are gonna get redeemed by the end of the series

Ew. I hope not.

BlueApril

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tag me please!

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I did read an interview from the author saying he sees Shigaraki as someone who needs saving but is to far gone to be redeemed.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

Deku inches closer an closer to being a spider-man that flies

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: @rizaadxn: I'd be fine with one or two of the villains being redeemed but I'd prefer if it wasn't Tomura, especially after this latest arc

rizaadxn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vigilantes Chapter 92 English Translation

This chapter was great, especially for All Might fans!!

I'm fanboying over All Might so much right now!! You're telling me he could hear people calling for him all the way in Osaka from Tokyo?!? That's around 500km away btw and he has been doing Hero work for 72 hours straight with no rest!?

Also this chapter shows how desperate AFO was to get his hands on Overclock, pretty interesting stuff. Unfortunately for him he only got it after his injury from All Might. I've said it before on Naruto Forums, but I suspect that AFO couldn't use the quirk effectively due to said injuries, the guy had a life support mask and if you hadn't realised, O'clock talks a lot about Oxygen intake throughout his fights, especially in this flashback. This is probably the reason why he just gave O'clock to one of his projects, Number 6.

Avatar image for deactivated-60144ce28bd5e
deactivated-60144ce28bd5e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm still not sold on Deku getting multiple quirks, it kind of takes away from AFO in my opinion.

rizaadxn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WhimsicalFlare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Currently reading through Vigilantes, pretty interesting I must say

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have been meaning to read Vigilantes for like over a year now.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

krisbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 krisbishop  Moderator

Jailbreak, huh. This felt kinda cheap and lazy for some reason. Not what I was expecting from this chapter.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting Chapter lol, honestly with them releasing all the villains from the past like that it feels like its building up to a series finale which would suprise me. I see My hero getting to at least 600 chapters.

Good to see Muscular and Overhaul back and I can only pray that Ida and Stain have their 1v1 rematch, my boy ida has been pretty dry lately.

WhimsicalFlare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't read it completely cause my eyes too tired but I have a feeling that AFO is either going to steal Overhaul or Shigaraki killing him because damn is he such a huge target for both of them.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By jashro44

@escrow said:

Jailbreak, huh. This felt kinda cheap and lazy for some reason. Not what I was expecting from this chapter.

Do you know why out of curiosity or are you not sure?

Interesting Chapter lol, honestly with them releasing all the villains from the past like that it feels like its building up to a series finale which would suprise me. I see My hero getting to at least 600 chapters.

Good to see Muscular and Overhaul back and I can only pray that Ida and Stain have their 1v1 rematch, my boy ida has been pretty dry lately.

Horikoshi has talked about how everything he does is leading to the end of the manga. It might be happening sooner than we think.

Belando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like where this is headed for sure. But it also raises a ton of new questions, especially regarding how AFO's "vestige/vessel" inside Shigaraki functions. Not gonna lie, I don't understand if or how he's sentient at two places at the same time, or if it's just another version of him inside Shigaraki. Excited to see why breaking him out was important.

Also, please add me to tags. Like reading takes like those above. Thanks.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: That would be a bummer especially since I hate series that feel short in universe ( Like the Class 1-A kids are still freshmen right or just recently graduated?) but I'd rather he end it on his own terms.

Belando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Horikoshi has talked about how everything he does is leading to the end of the manga. It might be happening sooner than we think.

Think he had to clarify that at some point after the initial statement. Where he corrected himself.

krisbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 krisbishop  Moderator

@jashro44 said:

Do you know why out of curiosity or are you not sure?

I'm not sure, tbh. I was disappointed by this but couldn't place my finger on why. Maybe partly because this was done so easily and almost randomly?

rizaadxn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Great chapter. It's good to see some old faces and I'm excited to see some new villains! I just hope these guys won't be wasted like the entire cast of MLA members -_-

That page at the end of the chapter looked amazing. Don't think a fight between the two will occur since AFO is still in control of Shigaraki's body.

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Great chapter

Also are we getting afo vs Shigaraki next chap ?

Avatar image for deactivated-607707f852383
deactivated-607707f852383

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

OMG....I saw the chapter OMG all for one's body escaped and they have overhaul and muscular on their team, I think the hero killer and other villian's might fight all for one and shigaraki.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eobard21 said:

Great chapter

Also are we getting afo vs Shigaraki next chap ?

We might be....

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rizaadxn said:

Great chapter. It's good to see some old faces and I'm excited to see some new villains! I just hope these guys won't be wasted like the entire cast of MLA members -_-

That page at the end of the chapter looked amazing. Don't think a fight between the two will occur since AFO is still in control of Shigaraki's body.

Do you think they can win against the villains now?

rizaadxn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@belando said:

@jashro44: Horikoshi has talked about how everything he does is leading to the end of the manga. It might be happening sooner than we think.

Think he had to clarify that at some point after the initial statement. Where he corrected himself.

So basically this is the end of part 1 or something along those lines. Makes sense seeing as we're not in the second year of UA just yet if I'm not mistaken.

@rizaadxn said:

Do you think they can win against the villains now?

There's no Hero's left to fight back lol. They need backup from other countries or maybe the government has more people like Hawks? Who knows. With two AFO's around and the worst villains escaping, I think it's safe to say a villain take over will occur, maybe they can break the PLF army out as well. But leave Re-Destro behind, he should just die already.

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I honestly do not see how the Heroes will ever win in these conditions.

WhimsicalFlare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also there's going to be a new female villain it seems.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By stormshadow_x

@rizaadxn:

There's no Hero's left to fight back lol. They need backup from other countries or maybe the government has more people like Hawks? Who knows. With two AFO's around and the worst villains escaping, I think it's safe to say a villain take over will occur, maybe they can break the PLF army out as well. But leave Re-Destro behind, he should just die already.

I really like the idea of seeing heroes from other countries come in. I feel it's something so far hasn't been explored nearly enough and from what I hear even Vigalantes barley delves into it.

rizaadxn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormshadow_x: it would certainly be interesting. We found out about some of the political views of Hero's in the USA through Captain Celebrity but we still don't know that much about how other countries work.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wot_m8 said:

I honestly do not see how the Heroes will ever win in these conditions.

They almost took out Shiggy. And most of the other villains are strong but can be taken out by one or 2 heroes

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I knew the jailbreak was coming but I didn't expect it to happen as soon as we finished the last arc tbh

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725: It took almost all top heroes to beat Shigaraki while he was under Erasure... Earaserhead's career is over since he a cripple.

Without Erasure, Shigaraki would have solod them all. Add Dabi who is likely above Endeavor or at least on his level...

And finally we have AFO. Kurogiri will have likely even freed as well.

Villains outstrip heroes by a huge margin right now.

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormshadow_x: I remember the creator of my hero said in a interview that he don’t want to go as long as one piece so I say 500 or 600 is we’re I see it ending honestly I can totally believe by the end of this year or sometime next year my hero will end

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rizaadxn: I do believe soon we will see other countries and there reactions to the Situation in Japan I mean they just got out of a war now a prison break like at some point other countries will have to step in

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wot_m8 said:

@kgb725: It took almost all top heroes to beat Shigaraki while he was under Erasure... Earaserhead's career is over since he a cripple.

Without Erasure, Shigaraki would have solod them all. Add Dabi who is likely above Endeavor or at least on his level...

And finally we have AFO. Kurogiri will have likely even freed as well.

Villains outstrip heroes by a huge margin right now.

All For One and Shigaraki wont be on the same side. One of them is dying or losing control this arc.