Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

Ghost Rider Johnny Blaze Respect Thread

Ghost Rider Danny Ketch Respect Thread

Ghost Rider Alejandra Jones Respect Thread

Ghost Rider Vengeance Respect Thread

Ghost Rider Robbie Reyes Respect Thread

Some think GR movies were shit. Well i wont lie, they could been better, but for a B rated film, they excel as a guilty pleasure haha. That said it pays homage to one of my favorite characters, the Ghost Rider. Played by one of my favorite actors, that nut ball himself, Nicholas Cage. I win! lolol. Still, with the kick ass Reyes Ghost Rider in MCU now, i wanted to pay homage to the vastly underrated movie Ghost Rider who will always hold a place in my heart.

No Caption Provided

Same story as before. Blaze makes deal with devil to save father figure. father figure commits suicide anyway. Blaze gets screwed, and becomes the rider. Shenanigans ensued. What else needs to be said? on to the feats!

Durability

Lets talk about GR best power, he is IMMORTAL! He sign a deal with the devil, and the devil himself stated in movie one that he is no good to him Dead which is why Blaze could never die, whether as Ghost Rider or Blaze.

No Caption Provided

As seen, Blaze remembers the deal with the devil right before he crashes on his suicide stunt, and suffers no injuries. Not even KOed. This is human form. Blaze as a human also wiped out and seemingly died on his motorcycle earlier, only to have Mephisto say to him, "Your no good to me dead." Then Blaze wakes up. Blaze friend states he should be dead ten times over, must have a angel watching over him, to which Blaze says its something else. Fact is, its well establish he cannot die as human, much less the rider.

No Caption Provided

Here the Rider has his jaw busted off, and he snaps in out with no problem or issues.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

As seen in the first gif, the bullet wounds auto heal in a split second of contact showing that immortality to damage. Second one shows him increasing durability to eat the bullets and throw them back up.

No Caption Provided

GR here races down the skyscraper at high speeds, and slams with enough force to blow back the officers a bit, and crater the area around him. He is unfazed.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

GR here tanks a ramming Semi Truck moving at high speeds. No damage what so ever though this attack would equate to Hulk Buster Tony of MCU can put out.

No Caption Provided

This Grenade does no damage. Ghost Rider even defies physics with cartooney effect after it lol.

No Caption Provided

GR was effected by the Child of Satan, and still tank with no shown damage these grenade launchers initial barrage.

No Caption Provided

Mark 19 Grenade Launcher off loading on GR on his bike, no effect. Does not even push him away or cause GR to be blasted away from the force.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Tanks dead on twice powerful anti tank FGM-148 Javelin missiles that did no damage to GR at all.

What is GR weak too though? Magic. Its the ONLY weakness he has been shown to have.

No Caption Provided

Black out given the magic power to black out the area around him, as well the Death Touch that decays and kills whatever he touches. Even after choking GR with this power for some time showed some effect on GR, it still was not enough.

No Caption Provided

Blackheart, the son of the Devil, was able to choke GR with his death touch, and then outright cancel GR powers altogether.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

In the infamous scene of GR being KOed by grenade launchers, the context is shown here. The Son of the Devil, the child, was affecting Ghost Rider with a look, causing Blaze's hand to shake, and allowed GR to be a target for the henchmen. The child did this after GR harmed his mother.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Once again we see the Child with a devil voice ordering GR to obey him, and shut GR down altogether with a look.

No Caption Provided

Fact is the only people able to harm the Rider are people with supernatural abilities.

Super Strength

GR has it.

No Caption Provided

Able to force a chopper, and toss it away.

No Caption Provided

His best strength feat is slamming Mephisto through the planets crust, into the lava chamber levels far below.

Speed

Ghost Rider is very fast.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The Speed of the Rider is enough to leave blurs, or move at impossible to speeds of any normal human.

Transmutation

Anything non living can be trans mutated by Hellfire, and turn into Ghost Rider weapon.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Any non living material can be reform and made into Ghost Riders own toy through the Hellfire transmutation abilities. Vehicles, weapons, or certain armors of a certain MCU Avenger.

Hell Cycle

What gear odes GR like above all? His flaming ride of course.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Its able to move at high speeds, including up buildings on the glass itself, and stay afloat on water.

No Caption Provided

Its strong enough to plow through two cop cars with ease.

Hell Fire

The main form of power and attack GR has in the films.

No Caption Provided

GR melts high grade steel into molten lead with the wave of his hand.

No Caption Provided

GR disintegrate a human by touching him.

No Caption Provided

His Hellfire was enough to make Blackheart scream in agony.

No Caption Provided

Under water GR is able to disentigrate the Angel who takes the form of water in seconds.

No Caption Provided

Able to projectile Hellfire with explosive force that blew Legion empowered Blackheart to pieces.

No Caption Provided

Able to blast Hellfire in a AOE attack.

No Caption Provided

Able to summon a wall of this uber powerful Hellfire in a large radius.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This Hellfire is powerful enough to cause wake damage all around it when GR is just driving by. Melting steel in the vicinity, sending cars flying off the road, and all with the back ground catching fire.

Chain Attacks

GR is also known to use his Chain as a weapon, a tool, or charge it with Hellfire for more attack options.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The Chains are used to nab people, and they have the ability to act on their own as well.

No Caption Provided

The chains are even able to reach, and tie impossible areas because they are semi self aware for the Rider.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

These chains can be Hellfire empowered to disintegrate humans, and their gear on touch. Not only ashing humans with a split second of contact, but the plastic, and metals on them too. He uses this form of attack several times in the film, including one shotting to ash 30+ humans around him.

No Caption Provided

Able to create a chain vortex of Hellfire to kill a intangible Angel of wind.

No Caption Provided

Takes out a Angel made of earth, who has a shown healing factor to boot from the hellfire chains.

Penance Stare

The greatest weapon GR has is his Penance Stare which makes you feel all the pain you caused others, and eats your soul. One thing to note on the Penance Stare, is the fact that you cannot simply close your eyes to it. In the films, Black Heart was unable too, even with the power up from Legion. In the second film, it was shown people watching the PS would lose the will to do anything, and Blackout stated do not stare at it or you will be affected.

No Caption Provided

States you feel all the pain you caused at once.

No Caption Provided

Stated to suck your soul out. Also states that no matter what bad deed you done, even for good reason, the Rider will find it, and eat your soul.

No Caption Provided

The Penance Stare is powerful enough to burn 1000s of souls at once.

Well hope you all enjoy this bad ass live action version of Ghost Rider.

CombatKung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

You forgot his uncanny ability to avoid staring at Eva Mendes's ever-present cleavage, which is the only reason I sat through the entirety of the first movie.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You forgot his uncanny ability to avoid staring at Eva Mendes's ever-present cleavage, which is the only reason I sat through the entirety of the first movie.

Yes, its a power of focus that no man can achieve.

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I put the Ghost Rider movies on the same level as fantastic four and fantastic four rise of the silver surfer. The first movies were decent while the sequels had cool moments but were not as good as the first movies. Still cool thread. You should do one for the Spawn movie. I feel like that would be an interesting matchup.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Great thread! Thanks for doing this!

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900
deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morleericks: you miss spelled "his ass" as "gis ass". Superman fans...

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By linsanel_Doctor

The Ghost Rider movies are shi*

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@linsanel_doctor: yes they were. Just like Amazing Spider Man 1 and 2 was shit but loved by many lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MBCB2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Stormdriven

You forgot his ultimate ability to piss out hellfire.

And even though I consider SoV one of the worst movies I've ever seen, I still enjoyed the first GR movie. Nice thread.

Amnesiak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Great thread

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

Honestly I really liked the first one as a guilty pleasure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: really is a good respect thread. I just enjoy messin' with you.

Good job

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The films are both meh but I’m always happy seeing skull face deliver vengeance

Avatar image for deactivated-60758db60e021
deactivated-60758db60e021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

These movies are bad. But the second one is trashy fun.

Nice RT.

Also, @sirfizzwhizz

Gave this thread a little callout on a battle I made.

SentryVoid7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heard Color out of Space is good movie. This might be the 1st time I am intrigued by Nic Cage movie.

Avatar image for deactivated-60758db60e021
deactivated-60758db60e021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heard Color out of Space is good movie. This might be the 1st time I am intrigued by Nic Cage movie.

Adaptation, Raising Arizona, Joe and Leaving Las Vegas are all good movies with excellent Nic Cage performances. I'd recommend trying them if you haven't.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I should add since this is a old account of mine long lost and unable to edit the thread, the missiles used are FGM-148 Javelins not LAWs.

IRONandFIRE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I will not lie. I’ve watched the Ghost Rider Movies several times. There is a bad enough to be good element to them. Who eats jellybeans out of a martini glass?

justneedhelp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Neat RT

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice thread, I enjoyed the first one. Second one wasn't the worst but I liked the first better.