#1 Edited by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

This encompassing Thread is dedicated to Mothra. One of the most famous Kaiju outside Godzilla and Gamera. I will not be posting much at all for the Larva form simply do to no real feats to post. Its a Caterpillar with some silly string abilities. This will be Mothra in her main form, that of a moth.

Godzilla Respect Thread

Mechagodzilla Respect Thread

King Ghidorah Respect Thread

Rodan Respect Thread

Zilla Respect Thread

No Caption Provided

Showa Mothra

Showa includes Mothra's first film, The Thing, and the several Godzilla films after that.

Stats

No Caption Provided

Strength

No Caption Provided

Mothra knocks GZ down during take off.

No Caption Provided

Bashes Godzilla down.

No Caption Provided

Drags Godzilla 20,000 tons a large distance.

Durability

No Caption Provided

Mothra tanks large amounts of Anti Air fire and rockets.

No Caption Provided

Mothra takes a face full of Atomic Breath and lives though heavily damage.

Whirl Winds

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Mothra main form of attack was powerful winds it generated that send flying vehicles, and even cause multi story buildings to collapse.

No Caption Provided

Winds powerful enough to send 20,000 tons of Godzilla back.

Poisonous Powder

No Caption Provided

Mothra's most powerful attack is poisonous powder from her scales that can paralyze even the healing abilities of Godzilla.

Heisei Godzilla vs Mothra

This Mothra is the one from the film Godzilla vs Mothra. There was also some Manga version of the film in this section.

No Caption Provided

Strength

No Caption Provided

Mothra is stated able to use her own strength alone change the course of a planet wrecking Asteroid.

Durability

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Battara's beams can decimate large bridges with ease, yet Mothra shrugs off these blasts with no effort.

No Caption Provided

Godzilla heat beams do minor damage to Mothra.

No Caption Provided

Mothra survives Godzilla's nuclear pulse, and was shortly back in the fight.

No Caption Provided

Mothra taking a full on Heat Beam from Godzilla and is fine.

Speed

No Caption Provided

In two years Mothra manage to fly well beyond our Solar System

No Caption Provided

Mothra intercepting a heat beam attack aimed at Battara.

Poison Powder

No Caption Provided

Mothra poisons Godzilla and keeps him under control.

Energy Beams

No Caption Provided

Mothra's energy beams cause Godzilla much pain, and enough damage to knock him over.

Electrical Attacks

No Caption Provided

Mothra using electric in nature energy attacks fro the wings to damage Godzilla.

Psychic Abilities

No Caption Provided

Mothra contacts Miki outside our Solar System with a warning after sensing Space Godzilla.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

Mothra in the Manga contacting multiple humans from outside our Solar System after sensing Space Godzilla. They also read the intentions of the "spy" stating he is no spy.

Healing

No Caption Provided

Mothra heals Battara with energy.

Mini Mothra Form

No Caption Provided

Mothra sprouts off mini Mothras in space.

Heisei Mothra Rebirth

Mothra also had his own trilogy of films as well in the form of Mothra Leo.

Strength

No Caption Provided

Mothra Leo knocks out of the sky Dagahra.

No Caption Provided

Mothra Leo slams Desghidorah out of the sky.

Durability

No Caption Provided

Mothra Leo caught in a electrified water cyclone.

No Caption Provided

Mothra Leo is slammed at high speed into a mountain, and them beat on. Mothra Leo was shown unharmed after all this.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Mothra Leo's mother, Mothra takes a powerful blast of energy to the body from Desghidorah fine. Said blasts can send flying 10,000 tons easy.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Mothra Leo here takes the energy blasts at point range several times, after having his wings shredded. Then blasted several more time only to escape in fighting shape still.

Speed

No Caption Provided

Mothra generates a blurring energy of speed to ram Desghidorah.

Poison Powder

No Caption Provided

Mothra poisons Desghidorah, temporally paralyzing it.

No Caption Provided

Mothra Leo poisons a young King Ghidorah, temporally paralyzing it.

Energy Beams

No Caption Provided

Mothra Leo uses energy beams to blow off the tail of a younger King Ghidorah.

No Caption Provided

Mothra Leo able to blast several forms of energy attacks at once.

Electrical Attacks

No Caption Provided

Mothra Leo electrifying the river and the Kaiju within it.

No Caption Provided

Mothra Leo generating powerful line of electric blasts with his wings.

Mini Mothra Form

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Mothra Leo separates into mini moths to attack the very organs of Dagahra.

No Caption Provided

Mothra Leo uses mini moths form to heavily damage Desghidorah.

#2 Edited by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

Millennium Godzilla, Mothra, and King Ghidorah

This Mothra was one of the weakest version, scaled down along with Baragon and Ghidorah.

No Caption Provided

Strength

No Caption Provided

Mothra able to ride out on Godzilla's head for a time.

Durability

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Mothra shrugs off a tail strike that is strong enough to send Baragon flying.

No Caption Provided

Mothra taking the full force of this Atomic Blast to save Ghidorah. While she dies, her body withstands the blast unlike Baragon.

Speed

No Caption Provided

Mothra dodging the Atomic Blast that was accurate enough to pick ff fighter jets easy.

Stingers

No Caption Provided

Mothra using Stinger projectiles to harm Godzilla.

Millennium Godzilla Against Mechagodzilla/Tokyo SOS

This Mothra is Canon to the original Showa film The Thing, and then used again to battle this Godzilla. This was proven in the movie itself, as well using footage of the Thing's movie scenes.

Millennium Canon

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Stats

No Caption Provided

Strength

No Caption Provided

Mothra knocks down Godzilla with a fly by.

No Caption Provided

Lifts and throws 25,000 tons of Godzilla.

Durability

No Caption Provided

Mothra tanks large amounts of Anti Air fire and rockets.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Mothra survives this large fireball that destroys multiple city blocks with no sign of major damage.

No Caption Provided

A already heavily damaged and dying Mothra takes the full force of the Atomic Blast to save her children.

Speed

No Caption Provided

Mothra stated to move at Mach 2 speeds.

No Caption Provided

Mothra effortlessly dodging Godzilla's atomic blast with an damage wing.

Whirl Winds

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Mothra main form of attack was powerful winds it generated that send flying vehicles, and even cause multi story buildings to collapse.

No Caption Provided

Winds powerful enough to send 20,000 tons of Godzilla back.

Poisonous Powder

No Caption Provided

Mothra's most powerful attack is poisonous powder from her scales that can paralyze even the healing abilities of Godzilla.

Millennium Final Wars

Mothra as she appears in Final Wars film.

Stats

No Caption Provided

Strength

No Caption Provided

Mothra matches blows with Gigan.

No Caption Provided

Mothra knocks down both Gigan and Monster Zero with a fly by.

Durability

No Caption Provided

Mothra has a piece of his wing cut off, and then free falls with a rather large crash.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Mothra gets caught in a large inferno, and set on fire. Rather than dying she sacrifices her body to destroy Gigan.

Speed

No Caption Provided

Mothra showing high speed light blur.

No Caption Provided

Mothra easily dodging high speed razor discs.

#3 Edited by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

IDW Mothra

This Mothra is the one as portrayed in the general IDW comics.

Strength

No Caption Provided

Mothra smashes Battara and destroys 100s of tons worth of rock formations from the battles.

No Caption Provided

Mothra smashes Godzilla aside and into a skyscraper.

No Caption Provided

Mothra smashes Godzilla into the ground.

Durability

No Caption Provided

Mothra tanks Godzilla's best physical hits and keeps on chugging.

No Caption Provided

Mothra gets choked by Destroyah, and slammed. Gets back into the fight with no sign of damage.

No Caption Provided

Mothra gets hit by the Oxygen Destroyer attack, a molecule level attack, and survives.

No Caption Provided

Mothra gets blasted by Monster Zero with such force to fly back 1000s of meters, smashing through a bridge, and then lands in the city. While heavily wounded, Mothra is very much alive and still has fight.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

After two drag out fights with Mothra, Godzilla tries to end Mothra with a Spiral Ray attack, his strongest attack. Mothra survives the attack, and is still fight shortly after.

No Caption Provided

Battara has to use a island busting blast to kill off the already wounded and dying Mothra.

Speed

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

Mothra dodging Godzilla's heat beams multiple times in battles.

No Caption Provided

Mothra dodging at close range eye beams from Battara.

No Caption Provided

Mothra dodging multiple close range oxygen destroyer attacks.

No Caption Provided

Mothra blitzes Megagairus as a blur and keeps up fine with one of the fastest monsters in Toho.

Wind Attacks

No Caption Provided

Mothra blows a mid evil army away.

No Caption Provided

Mothra accurately targets only the top floors of this building.

No Caption Provided

Mothra one shots this Kamacuras.

No Caption Provided

Mothra blows down both Kumonga and Titanosaurus with the wind attacks.

No Caption Provided

Mothra blows down Destroyah.

No Caption Provided

Mothra blows down Godzilla.

Poisonous Powder

No Caption Provided

Mothra's poison takes out the mini Megaguirus insects with one go.

No Caption Provided

Mothra paralyzes Destroyah.

Energy Beams

Mothra energy beams wipe out whole districts of this city.

Mothra's energy beams hit Battara with enough force to stun him. Gouging the earth where Battara lands.

No Caption Provided

Mothra's beams harm Destroyah.

No Caption Provided

Mothra's beams are powerful enough to harm Godzilla.

Electrical Energy

No Caption Provided

Mothra forcing a armored truck to stop. Attacks are also stated to be electrical in nature.

No Caption Provided

Mothra uses electrical energy to KO Megaguirus.

No Caption Provided

Mothra's electrical attack stunning Mecha King Ghidorah.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6

Mothra using electric attacks to pin down Monster Zero for hours straight.

Electric blasts are powerful enough to harm Godzilla.

Psychic Abilities

No Caption Provided

Mothra detects the threats coming from space. Who and what they are. Then inputs that info into a human.

Mothra mentally transports a scientist to infant island to give info, after her ship sinks from a monster attack far away.

No Caption Provided

Mothra fends off the mind control of the evil twin psychics, and attacks them for their efforts.

Healing

No Caption Provided

Mothra uses energy to heal Biollante and the earth.

#4 Posted by MetalJimmor (6428 posts) - - Show Bio

Little surprised you didn't include a video of the Mothra Song. Still a great job though! Mothra is my second favorite kaiju.

#5 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

Little surprised you didn't include a video of the Mothra Song. Still a great job though! Mothra is my second favorite kaiju.

lol "bleep" that song.

#6 Posted by Wolfrazer (16189 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by Toratorn (7173 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice thread. One question tho. Why do you call Destroyah's Laser Horn attack a Oxygen Destroyer, when these are two distinct things? In fact, nowhere was it stated that Laser Horn has any molecular-level properties.

#8 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

@toratorn said:

Nice thread. One question tho. Why do you call Destroyah's Laser Horn attack a Oxygen Destroyer, when these are two distinct things? In fact, nowhere was it stated that Laser Horn has any molecular-level properties.

Show me otherwise if you will. The energy attacks it generates are Oxygen Destroyer base.

No Caption Provided

The Official Bios further state the only energy the Destroyah has powering its rays and internal energy source is Micro Oxygen.

No Caption Provided

Nowhere in the film ever is it stated the energize horn is not powered by the same thing.

No Caption Provided

More so when the Energy of the horn cuts through Godzilla easy. Not to mention nothing officialy states is called a "Laser" horn either. Just called "Variable Slicer" for the ability.

No Caption Provided

But if you have a source that states in the film this form of energy attack is not Oxygen Destroyer base like the rest of its energy attacks, I will change it.

#9 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by Toratorn (7173 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizzwhizz: not how it works. If you make a claim (Variable Slicer being an oxygen destroyer/molecular attack), you've gotta bring a definite proof of that statement being legit. Absense of negative evidence is not a proof of positive evidence. Seriously, there's even a fallacy just about that - an argument from ignorance (Arguments from ignorance infer that a proposition is true from the fact that it is not known to be false.). You've yet to definitely proof the Variable Slicer is equivalent to Oxygen Destroyer. And not, for example, a simple physical attack. The burden of proof is still on you.

#11 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

@toratorn said:

@sirfizzwhizz: not how it works. If you make a claim (Variable Slicer being an oxygen destroyer/molecular attack), you've gotta bring a definite proof of that statement being legit. Absense of negative evidence is not a proof of positive evidence. Seriously, there's even a fallacy just about that - an argument from ignorance (Arguments from ignorance infer that a proposition is true from the fact that it is not known to be false.). You've yet to definitely proof the Variable Slicer is equivalent to Oxygen Destroyer. And not, for example, a simple physical attack. The burden of proof is still on you.

Thats cute mate. So what is it energy wise? You failed to show me any other possibility, its energy source, and what it is. All we know for fact is its a energy attack, and the only energy Destoyah uses is Micro Oxygen. The way it cut Godzilla also supports this. So, where is that "proof" it cannot be that? Thanks.

#12 Posted by kyrees (13532 posts) - - Show Bio

how i miss mothra leo aka swiss knife mothra XD

#13 Edited by Toratorn (7173 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizzwhizz: "energy attack". Which is based on it being glowy and colorful, amiright? The safest assumption is that it's a simple physical cutting attack, nothing more. As for "energy source" BS. Destroyah uses micro oxygen as energy source to move and punch shit, does that mean his punches are micro oxygen? That's what you're trying to imply? Humans use oxygen as their energy source for biological activities, does that mean they can burn shit (you know, cause oxygen is flammable and oxidises shit)? See what's wrong with the "energy source" crap?

You're still dancing around the actual question​. Prove that Variable Slicer is oxygen destroyer with something other that fallacies.

#14 Edited by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

@toratorn:

"energy attack". Which is based on it being glowy and colorful, amiright?

Well the fact the horn glows and grows several times its normal size, and cuts Godzilla up to hell is a safe assumption of a energy attack of some kind. Kinda common sense with observation.

The safest assumption is that it's a simple physical cutting attack, nothing more.

Proof its nothing more? My proof and evidence says otherwise.

• Horn grows in size, glows with energy.
  • Destroyah is stated to use Microenergy as a range attack, and uses Micro Energy as a power source.
  • Cuts Godzilla like a turkey on thanksgiving.

As for "energy source" BS. Destroyah uses micro oxygen as energy source to move and punch shit, does that mean his punches are micro oxygen? That's what you're trying to imply? Humans use oxygen as their energy source for biological activities, does that mean they can burn shit (you know, cause oxygen is flammable and oxidises shit)? See what's wrong with the "energy source" crap?

Considering humans use many forms of things for energy, considering Destroyah uses fictional energy source that is not real, considering Destroyah has energy attacks and beams... well your comparison falls flat.

You're still dancing around the actual question​. Prove that Variable Slicer is oxygen destroyer with something other that fallacies.

I provided my proof. You have yet to debunk my proof with any of your own. You dont think its a oxygen attack? That is fine, I do. I think my evidence vs your total lack of evidence is my proof enough IMO. I gladly ask fellow Kaiju fans @gojira2512: @thewhiteronin: @thelocust619: for their opinions too.

#15 Posted by Toratorn (7173 posts) - - Show Bio

Well the fact the horn glows and grows several times its normal size, and cuts Godzilla up to hell is a safe assumption of a energy attack of some kind. Kinda common sense with observation.

Destroyah glows and has limited shape-shifting, as shown in his trasnformations into various forms. Cutting Godzilla proves nothing, Destroyah was able to hurt him with regular attacks, and it's only logical that a bladed attack will cause more damage (you know, smaller area of contact coupled with the same applied energy = bigger damage).

Proof its nothing more? My proof and evidence says otherwise.

• Horn grows in size, glows with energy.
  • Destroyah is stated to use Microenergy as a range attack, and uses Micro Energy as a power source.
  • Cuts Godzilla like a turkey on thanksgiving.

Adressed above. Some flimsy "proof" you got here.

Considering humans use many forms of things for energy, considering Destroyah uses fictional energy source that is not real, considering Destroyah has energy attacks and beams... well your comparison falls flat.

Literally means nothing. Something being an energy source for entity doesn't equate everything explelled from its body being that same energy source. Especially if it is not even a beam but a physcal part of its body (like Destroyah's horn).

I provided my proof. You have yet to debunk my proof with any of your own. You dont think its a oxygen attack? That is fine, I do. I think my evidence vs your total lack of evidence is my proof enough IMO. I gladly ask fellow Kaiju fans @gojira2512: @thewhiteronin: @thelocust619: for their opinions too.

All you provided was absense of counter-evidence. Which is not a proof at all. If you can't bloody understand what's a burden of proof, what a logical fallacy is and when you are using one as an "argument", then maybe it's time for you to stop debating.

#16 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

@toratorn:

Destroyah glows and has limited shape-shifting, as shown in his trasnformations into various forms. Cutting Godzilla proves nothing, Destroyah was able to hurt him with regular attacks, and it's only logical that a bladed attack will cause more damage (you know, smaller area of contact coupled with the same applied energy = bigger damage).

Yes, transofrmation which is stated in bio as directly related to the energy source of Micro Oxygen. Thanks for agreeing.

Adressed above. Some flimsy "proof" you got here.

So no counter evidence of your own. Got it.

Literally means nothing. Something being an energy source for entity doesn't equate everything explelled from its body being that same energy source. Especially if it is not even a beam but a physcal part of its body (like Destroyah's horn).

The ability is powered by Micro Energy as plainly stated in Bio. Your own Shape Changing argument further agrres with what I said and shown.

All you provided was absense of counter-evidence. Which is not a proof at all. If you can't bloody understand what's a burden of proof, what a logical fallacy is and when you are using one as an "argument", then maybe it's time for you to stop debating.

So you, who are upset after the spanking you got from myself and others given ya in many debates thus far (like the recent Cap America vs Xenos argument you got attacked on, and probably still sore about) now want to come into my thread and argue with my views and tell me I need to stop debating?

So your upset and trolling. Otherwise, go away and make your own thread on Mothra. Given your past high wanking of Godzilla and characters though, I dont expect many to take ya seriously. But seriously, your arguing my views in my respect thread. Go make your own if your unhappy with mine. Since, you know, your so butt hurt over me beating you in past debates and now you want me to quit debating lol.

#17 Posted by Skullanders (885 posts) - - Show Bio

nice. how many respect threads have you done?

#18 Edited by thelocust619 (7854 posts) - - Show Bio

@toratorn: @sirfizzwhizz: SFW provided sufficient evidence compared to your unreasonable counter claims. Moreso, he actually backed them up while Tora provided nothing but empty claims, so all that burdon of proof actually falls on him.

-Cutting Godzilla supports VS being the ME we are told it is, because that is what we can expect from something composed of ME. Him being totally bifurcated in twine is absolutely not something we can expect from a physical attack.

-Burdon of proof falls on the guy claiming it's physical. You can plainly see the physical horn glowing yellow at the base of the orange energy that cut GZ, so it did not grow at all (in fact, the "physical" arguement just died with that). Add on that nothing else that he grew was so totally cloaked with ME, and we can see your claim is nonsense. It's energy projection, proven by SFW's gif alone.

PS. Nice Thread. Maybe add something on Leo's later transformations and finisher attacks?

#19 Edited by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

@skullanders: I made.... let's see...

Ghost Rider

Ultimate X-Men

Ultimates

Ultimate Spider Man

Ultimate Fantastic Four

Ahsoka Tano

Cade Skywalker

Darth Krayt

Assajj Ventress

Darth Thanaton

Anakin Skywalker

Morbius the Living Campire

Werewolf By Night

Marvel Dracula

Castlevania Dracula

Castlevania Alucard

Doomguy

Invincible/Astounding Wolf Man

Spawn/Angela/Violator

Downings Spawn

Godzilla

Mothra

King Ghidorah

Mechagodzilla

Rodan

Friday the 13th

The Crow

Aliens vs Predator

Terminator

Buffy the Vampire Slayer/Angel/Faith/Spike/Willow/Illyria

The Dark Tower

Solid Snake

Dynamite Comics The Shadow

Slayers

Fist of the North Star

Hellsing

And that is all I can think of off the top of my head.

#20 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

@thelocust619: thanks

I will prbaly finish up the transformation powers Leo had as well. I did not initially added them becuase of the context and plot needed for them to be of use, but I will revisit this and add them in probably.

#21 Posted by Skullanders (885 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizzwhizz: Wow. I've only done like 13. Have you considered having them listed and linked all in one post for people to see the extent of your work?

#22 Edited by Toratorn (7173 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizzwhizz said:

Yes, transofrmation which is stated in bio as directly related to the energy source of Micro Oxygen. Thanks for agreeing.

Nice job twisting my words. And that proves what exactly? That Destroyah uses micro oxygen as energy? That's not news. Yet in no way it proves the horn itself is made out it or that it causes molecular-destroying effects of OD.

So no counter evidence of your own. Got it.

Try again. Burden of proof's still on you.

The ability is powered by Micro Energy as plainly stated in Bio. Your own Shape Changing argument further agrres with what I said and shown.

You must have interpreted it in some backwards way if you think that an argument about shape-shifting somehow proves you right. Let me explain, if understanding it by yourself is a bit too hard. Desytroyah, using micro oxygen as energy source, can change his physical appearance, specifically, restructuring wings and legs, breaking down into smaller Destryahs and elongating his horn, which is accompanied by various visual effects like lightshows. So unless you want to say that Destroyah's body parts are all made of OD and cause molecular damage to everything he touches, then you're getting it wrong.

So you, who are upset after the spanking you got from myself and others given ya in many debates thus far (like the recent Cap America vs Xenos argument you got attacked on, and probably still sore about) now want to come into my thread and argue with my views and tell me I need to stop debating?

So your upset and trolling. Otherwise, go away and make your own thread on Mothra. Given your past high wanking of Godzilla and characters though, I dont expect many to take ya seriously. But seriously, your arguing my views in my respect thread. Go make your own if your unhappy with mine. Since, you know, your so butt hurt over me beating you in past debates and now you want me to quit debating lol.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. These two paragraphs are soooooooo filled with fallacies and irrelevant BS that I'm even gonna break it down.

So you, who are upset after the spanking you got from myself and others given ya in many debates thus far

Second fallacy so far. Ad hominem. Attacking the man, not the argument, while bailing out of the actual argument (specifically, trying to pass another fallacy as a proof for your argument).

like the recent Cap America vs Xenos argument

Speaking of bailing out. You mean the argument where you got so upset by the wall of scans proving you're full of shit that you decided to leave the thread, unable to put at least something resembling an argument? Alright.

So your upset and trolling.

Ad hominem yet again. Also, you know who resorted to similar phrases when he got beaten in debate? Ratava. Think about that for a minute.

Given your past high wanking of Godzilla and characters though, I dont expect many to take ya seriously.

Irrelevant. And ad hominem again. Jeez, you're good in arguing without actually saying anything relevant.

Oh and on a side note, wasn't you the one saying that Godzilla can beat Superman and other top tiers? If you're accusing me of wank, then you're pretty hypocritical on top of everything.

But seriously, your arguing my views in my respect thread. Go make your own if your unhappy with mine.

Whoa, a new fallacy. This time, appeal to motive. Assuming I'm not happy with the thread (ignoring that I literally said "nice thread" at the beginning, how convinient). Also, for whatever reason you seem to think that nobody is allowed to argue with you in your thread. Huh. Learning something new every day.

Since, you know, your so butt hurt over me beating you in past debates and now you want me to quit debating lol.

Sweet, yet again. Irrelevant bs, like that one "beating in previous debates" (wanna bet you mean "the ones you bailed out of"), ad hominem yet again. And dodging the fact that you have zero proof of the initial statement behind walls of childish accusations. A textbook example on how to not debate. Pretty sad display.

#23 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

@toratorn: Im not gonna respond anymore. Locust summed it up nice.

@sirfizzwhizz: Wow. I've only done like 13. Have you considered having them listed and linked all in one post for people to see the extent of your work?

I should.

#24 Posted by Rockette (5904 posts) - - Show Bio

Very cool. She needs the props!