Most underrated characters of various Media

Marishtar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I know it's nothing new, but i don't think we had it ever dividided like that.

What are in your opinion the most underrated:

1. Comicbook characters
  2. Manga characters
  3. Cartoon characters
  4. Anime characters
  5. Tv and Movie characters
  6. Game characters

Only 3 for each category and with explanation please, don't needs to be about power.

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Batman.

MorbusGrav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comic:

Wonder Woman, just read a slightly bigger random battle thread involving her on this site and you know why.

Gladiator, he has his problems but people often talk like he could get soloed by Spidey.

Cartoon:

Many actually, but not really single characters and more like whole shows.

Anime:

Seinen, many people just always talk about Shounen with just a few exceptions like Berserk or

Tv:

Gregor Clegane, underrated due to his fight with Oberyn.

Alsimmons77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Alsimmons77

Diana and it's not even a contest if we talk about the Battles forum

MarvelBuffNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comic book characters:

-Hawkeye, I know in the comics he has some great feats but MCU is what everyone thinks of, and I have always been a fan of Clint and wished he got more time to shine. Maybe in A4 we will finally get to see some of his full potential!

-I agree on Batman, I am a rather large fan of Batman even though I lean towards Marvel overall. I love the caped crusader, and a good interpretation of Bruce Wayne. That being said, it seems Batman gets the short end of the stick rather often when talked about commonly.

Video game characters:

-I am a huge fan of the Metal Gear Solid series, and specifically of Solid Snake. I feel like he has always gotten shortchanged, not widely recognized. But the man is a legend. Master tactician, hand to hand combat, firearms, espionage, you name it. He's always been like a little personal hero to me lol.

Good topic everyone!

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is Batman “underrated”? Batman with plot power is routinely in situations where he should be annihilated, but gets out due to writers wanking his intelligence. He’s overrated if anything and it’s no wonder “Batman with prep” is a forum meme