Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Marvelx13

Thanos is put to shame even further
Thanos is put to shame even further

Sure Thor The Dark World sucks completely but I am thankful for it giving me content to which I can further degrade Thanos:

The Dark Elves:

Woooo... Scary beings ?. Asgard's most ancient and deadly enemies. This race of primordial beings is also loki the most powerful force to ever exist in the MCU with there only competition being Asgard. In their arsenal they have:

The Kursed:

An army of The Kursed, enhanced Elves amped to be Hulk+ level in strength with nigh invulnerability. Easily able to exceed the strength of an Asgardian god, one had Thor completely at his mercy, other Kursed were only shown to be slowed down after entire groups of Asgardians swarmed and impaled them with spears. They have Hela level regen and damage soak.

Thor is unable to even phase this one as it beats him down in a few strikes then ragdolls him. Every mook that makes up Thanos' army including the Black Order get sent flying to the moon. Thanos will feel what Thor felt but reap the consequences of superior striking that will hurdle him meters away which will hopefully for his sake just be followed by this and not another thing:
Thor is unable to even phase this one as it beats him down in a few strikes then ragdolls him. Every mook that makes up Thanos' army including the Black Order get sent flying to the moon. Thanos will feel what Thor felt but reap the consequences of superior striking that will hurdle him meters away which will hopefully for his sake just be followed by this and not another thing:
Witness true feats of strength that Thanos could only dream of. Thor is utterly useless to stop the force that is Kurse. Swap Thor out and insert Thanos and you have exactly what would go down in a fight between him and the Kursed, I reckon just 2-3 will spite him
Witness true feats of strength that Thanos could only dream of. Thor is utterly useless to stop the force that is Kurse. Swap Thor out and insert Thanos and you have exactly what would go down in a fight between him and the Kursed, I reckon just 2-3 will spite him

They alone steamroll through any of Thanos' army and through the titan himself. They are basically eternal wrecking balls. But these are just the super muscles of the Dark Elf army, Hulk's to counter Asgard's gods.

Black Hole Grenades:

The most lethal and broken weapon to ever be created in the entirety of the cosmos. A grenade that creates a singularity to suck in everything into a void of nothingness, anything that gets caught in the blast radius will perish unless saved by an outside force moving at sonic speeds like when Thor just barely saved Loki.

Completely devastates an entire gold throne into a black hole. Even the most lowly of elf pawns walk around carrying these babies, no Outrider or Chitauri soldier could ever hope to compete.
Completely devastates an entire gold throne into a black hole. Even the most lowly of elf pawns walk around carrying these babies, no Outrider or Chitauri soldier could ever hope to compete.

To anyone foolish enough to think it only works on weak individuals or non living things heres it killing the Kurse that would stomp Thanos:

Thanos is ripped apart from this within seconds, no chance for hin at all once caught. Dark Elf fodder suddenly turn into generals once they engage his petty military. The Kursed packing this as standard gear are unbeatable and would demolish everything
Thanos is ripped apart from this within seconds, no chance for hin at all once caught. Dark Elf fodder suddenly turn into generals once they engage his petty military. The Kursed packing this as standard gear are unbeatable and would demolish everything

Lasers oneshot Asgardians:

Their regular laser rifles make Asgardian armor seem as durable as wet paper as it is bypassed to destroy the most durable of people in the universe. Look at how a small platoon of Elves destroy a group of Asgardian soldiers in a stomp:

That Black Hole Grenade though! Those poor suckers were dropping like flies. Meanwhile Thanos' only armed department the Chitauri can barely scratch human material.
That Black Hole Grenade though! Those poor suckers were dropping like flies. Meanwhile Thanos' only armed department the Chitauri can barely scratch human material.

Thanos is outmuscled, outgunned, outhaxed, everything! It's pitiful. The Dark Elves themselves are a Weapon of Mass Destruction, fools argue Thanos couldn't possess WoMD because it would hurt the strory or something. One small fleet of Dark Elf ships can solo Thanos. On top of all this they have unrivalled tech and resources, their stealth is undetectable to the point Heimdall or Odin could not sense them as they hovered right over Asgard. Their ships plowed through Asgardian buildings and aircraft like they were nothing as well:

No Caption Provided

In conclusion they are nigh unstoppable with only Asgard in the past being able to truly beat them but only by aggravating Malekith into sacrificing his own people just to suicide bomb Asgard into oblivion.

Also Malekith with Aether would stomp Thanos.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not read it yet, but taking a look at it at a later date. Seems interesting.

I do think Thanos with the Gauntlet would stomp Malekith with the Aether (I know the Aether is a part of the 6 gems, but just for the sake of it..). I actually don't feel like Malekith was that powerful with the Aether considering that Thor beat the shit out of him when he had it.

BalancedTruth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By BalancedTruth

Alright man

Avatar image for deactivated-5cf823e3012e8
deactivated-5cf823e3012e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You must really not like Thanos

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 cocacolaman  Moderator

That bias though....

If we dint include the commanders, I agree that the Elves are the strongest army, but taking the leaders into account, Thanos’ is strongest.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e14500e3bd2c
deactivated-5e14500e3bd2c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sanctuary II glasses planet in a real fight but agreed, dark elves are kind of under rated

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dark World had some nice concepts and was pretty to look at. Shame shitty comic relief killed the movie.

Avatar image for war_of_light_2814
war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos vs Malekith aside, I agree that the Dark elves army is the most impressive army in MCU movies.

Avatar image for melkorisbeatmod
melkorisbeatmod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dark elves are underrated. would love to see how they stack up against the sorcerers from Dr. Strange/ Endgame

phisigmatau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

except the part where they were chasing darcy and couldnt find her

Marvelx13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon said:

Not read it yet, but taking a look at it at a later date. Seems interesting.

I do think Thanos with the Gauntlet would stomp Malekith with the Aether (I know the Aether is a part of the 6 gems, but just for the sake of it..). I actually don't feel like Malekith was that powerful with the Aether considering that Thor beat the shit out of him when he had it.

I should have clarified I meant Malekith would stomp base Thanos. I also believe he would Thanos with just one stone. I'm pretty sure Thor never beat Malekith if I recall correctly, they were just stalemating then had multiple goofy sequences of falling through portals and sliding down the side of a building.

@adamtrmm said:

Dark World had some nice concepts and was pretty to look at. Shame shitty comic relief killed the movie.

The one thing that "revived" Thor movies is seen as shitty to you? There was next to no overboard comedy in this film, atleast from Asgardian perspective, the dumb humans maybe. Also if you replace Dark World with Ragnarok then your statement couldn't be truer.

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By buildhare

They lost pretty hard to Asgard in the first place so obviously not, and especially not when they come back and have a grand total of one drop ship.

Marvelx13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They lost pretty hard to Asgard in the first place so obviously not, and especially not when they come back and have a grand total of one drop ship.

Go rewatch the movie. Not only was it said they have been fighting with each other for eons before that, they didn't even lose, Malekith got desperate after the Aether was stolen and tried to destroy all the Asgardians with suicide bombing.

That one drop ship was soloing Asgard, genius. So obviously so.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is humanity never considered the strongest? Even though she's shite, they have Captain Marvel and our lord and savior jesus beard Captain America.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelx13: Want to do a CAV of you (Kurse) vs me (base Thanos)?

Marvelx13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: Yeah sure

Why is humanity never considered the strongest? Even though she's shite, they have Captain Marvel and our lord and savior jesus beard Captain America.

Because only muricans believe so.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelx13: But we're talking humanity as a whole and yes of course America has to carry the world on its back, but the rest of humanity can at the very least cheer America to victory against the other aliean races military's.

tethadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Hole Grenades and Kursed Soldiers

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelx13:

I was talking specifically about Dark World. But if you go there, yeah Sthor Lordison is even worse.

Epicyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump in the name of Darkness!

nn5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos can still rain them down with missles from Santuary so no shame for him.

Epicyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nn5 said:

Thanos can still rain them down with missles from Santuary so no shame for him.

Their ships counter it. The Sanctuary has no feats of gold busting unlike the Elf ships that plowed through the palace and can rain down it's own fire. The Kursed board Sanctuary and proceed to stomp.

^ Their ships go completely dark, off the radar, not even there. Asgard systems nor Heimdall can detect them.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dark World > Ragnarok

Avatar image for goodguysuperman
GoodGuySuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By GoodGuySuperman

Their weapons are cheat code, but the armies are meh.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If there’s really more than one Kurse than the Elves are OP. I thought there was only one though and then Loki killed him.

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By KryptonianKing88

OMFGGGGG HE THREEWWW A BOULDURGGGGHHH HOW WILL HULK EVER CONTENDDD WITH THISS BEAST???

No Caption Provided

---

--

--

Dark Elves are still pretty OP though

Avatar image for deactivated-5dfd1f692c912
deactivated-5dfd1f692c912

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If there’s really more than one Kurse than the Elves are OP. I thought there was only one though and then Loki killed him.

There were more in the past and yes Kurse is a beast since Kurse beat down Thor (more durable and stronger than almost All high-tiers combined) with ease and didn't struggle at all.

While it may or may not have been required to best Kurse, the black hole grenade was the only thing that was shown to work so yeah he’s a tank.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ea0874809400
deactivated-5ea0874809400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yet they lost to Borr... Asgard for the win lol

nn5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epicyon: I agree they are impressive but they have no feats to easily blow up something like Sanctuary in one-shot. If the ship starts to attack, Sanctuary will answer with fire. Sanctuary is very durable as well as it scales from Outrider ships. But here I can see that some argument can be made for Elves.

The boarding attack with Kursed isn't good solution though. The Kursed will have to fight off attacks from Leviathans, Outriders, etc. and even though Thanos' army can't put them down, it can slow them. Thanos with his sword and also Black Order (due to Maw and the weapons he can throw with TK to stab them) can stop them if rest of army is distracting them.

Ccbm2208

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dark Elves' infantry has some powerful toys such as rifles that are as powerful as tank rounds as well as grenade that can fodderize a high tier . Plus absurdlydurable air crafts. With that said however,Dark Elves are incredibly low on numbers even in their prime in both troops and air power. Their ships are also pathetically weak with absolutely no weapons for ship to ship combat and subpar durability . It doesn't help that Dark Elves' ships are positively puny compared to Ronan's and Thanos's . And that's not even mentioning the fact that the Elves have none WMD's as appose to Thanos and The Kree . In short , Dark elve's army might be superior to Thanos's army but Sanctuary 2 would ultimately be too much for them.

DammeFavour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Or asgard just has a really pathetic military force

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-60e9d095c91dd
deactivated-60e9d095c91dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goodguysuperman said:

Their weapons are cheat code, but the armies are meh.

DUDE NICE PROFILE PICTURE LMAFO.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for sar_annihilator
SAR_Annihilator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eh. They were ight.

goldeneagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I do not think that Kurse is quite on the same scale as Thanos as Thanos has been stated and shown to be more durable and has hurt Thor more, but they should be decently close.

nn5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black hole grenades are amazing weapons but Thanos' army has missles that can cause destruction on much, much bigger scale (the large nuke+ level fireball seen during 2014 invasion, crater left in place of Avengers HQ, etc.).

Kurse is above Thanos due to boulder throw because Thanos lacks lifting feats? I guess Kurse is weaker than Thor (who has the ring feat) by that logic. Plus the fact that Thanos knocked out Thor while Kurse failed to do so with more punches isn't addressed in the OP.

About Malekith, how he will stomp Thanos when he couldn't stomp Thor? I do think Malekith is underrated though, and would beat Thor eventually (if Thor has no outside help). Unarmed Thanos would lose as well IMO but Thanos with sword just goes for Malekith's head.

phisigmatau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nn5:

Thanos never knocked out Thor on camera so u dont no

And dont bring up that abomination fat thor

Dark elves were mad inconsistent power level wise. Tdw also suffered from not scaling properly. Kurse coulda better depiction. The fight scenes itself was underwhelming

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thanos still one shots

J_Normal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Borr’s Asgard definitely has the strongest army. A few of his foot soldiers could take down a Kurse.

nn5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phisigmatau: Thanos KO'd Thor and Worthy Cap with single hit each in Endgame, right before fight with Captain Marvel.

Do you think getting fat affected Thor's durability so much that he became less durable than Spider-Man or Drax who Thanos "couldn't" one-shot in IW?

WizardKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos can solo the Dark Elf army tho, so technically, his military is more powerful. Even excluding Thanos, you have the Black Order and Sanctuary II, which can carpet bomb planets.

phisigmatau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nn5 said:

@phisigmatau: Thanos KO'd Thor and Worthy Cap with single hit each in Endgame, right before fight with Captain Marvel.

Do you think getting fat affected Thor's durability so much that he became less durable than Spider-Man or Drax who Thanos "couldn't" one-shot in IW?

I had a headache before reading this. It got worse after.

Mcu is ridiculously inconsistent with power levels

nn5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phisigmatau: Yes, it is inconsistent at times. My point is that Thanos wasn't going all out in IW so he wasn't trying to seriously hurt Spider-Man/Drax.

He knocked out Thor twice in EG (once with single hit) so how can you say that he "never knocked out Thor on camera"?

phisigmatau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nn5:

Not that it matters.. I'm in the opinion that eg thor is the weakest of all the Thors by a significant margin.

But it doesnt matter because mcu is terribly inconsistent with power levels and makes very little sense if you try any sort of scaling.

nn5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phisigmatau: Yes, MCU is inconsistent at times but some basic scaling is clear.

Even if you consider EG Thor to be much weaker, Thanos overpowered Hulk (who's always shown as physically stronger than non-fat Thor), and he also tanked IW "Prime" Thor's lightning in Wakanda.

Aparat from that, EG Thor could hold off Thanos for a while when Titan pushed Stormbreaker into his chest (it can be argued that Thanos maybe wasn't using all of his strength here as he just smiled but it's a fact he needed two arms to overpower Thor). This means EG Thor couldn't be much weaker than his normal self (if he was weaker at all).

phisigmatau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nn5:

No it doesn't mean that. It's a possibility. The other possibility is that Marvel is inconsistent.

I'll prove it here. He overpowered hulk but had his hand held back by Spiderman. You're gonna tell me spiderman scales anywhere near Thor/Hulk? Again MCU fails at being consistent. Also Hulk being stronger then Thor is widely inconclusive.

The Eg scene even further proves my point. How does Thanos go from easily over powering Hulk to needing much effort to overpower Thor who we agree are equals? If anything Hulks comment on how Thor doesnt have enough for the snap is proof he is weaker yet he does better than the Hulk against thanks! Mcu power levels whack

phisigmatau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nn5:

No it doesn't mean that. It's a possibility. The other possibility is that Marvel is inconsistent.

I'll prove it here. He overpowered hulk but had his hand held back by Spiderman. You're gonna tell me spiderman scales anywhere near Thor/Hulk? Again MCU fails at being consistent. Also Hulk being stronger then Thor is widely inconclusive.

The Eg scene even further proves my point. How does Thanos go from easily over powering Hulk to needing much effort to overpower Thor who we agree are equals? If anything Hulks comment on how Thor doesnt have enough for the snap is proof he is weaker yet he does better than the Hulk against thanos! Mcu power levels whack