Among the impressive looking structures in middle earth, which of them can be considered as the easiest to defend?
Scenario: An evil lord from outside the tolkien verse has descended upon middle earth and has brought his horde of minions. He decides to attack a place of significance in order to instill fear. The defenders know of this and have prepared for the attack.
The attacking force:
- 200,000 evil men (stats above the average man)
- 20 fire breathing wingless drakes
- 30 mountain giants
- 15 fireball catapults
- 30 giant spiders the same size as shelob
- 3 eastern serpentine dragons (ones that look like shenlong in dragon ball)
- Evil lord (roughly the same strength and power as the witch king)
How do these places fare against such reckless hate?
-Moria (Dwarven population)
The evil lord's forces reset after conquering a place. The defenders have access to all of their available forces including elf lords, kings, etc.
Minas Tirith has gandalf there to defend. All forces are at full strength and not weakened by their war with mordor.
Sauron is alive and well and has durin's bane at his command.