Mortal Kombat XI - DLC Characters Leak (Spoilers)

Jooosh1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

DLC Character leaks (Legit)

• Shang Tsung (MK)
  • Joker (DC Universe)
  • Nightwolf (MK)
  • Terminator (The Terminator franchise)
  • Sindel (MK)
  • Spawn (Image Comics)
  • Ash (of Ash & The Evil Dead)
  • Fujin (MK)
  • Sheeva (MK)
iLeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By iLeo

Wack. So tired of guest characters. Atleast with MK9 they only had 1 guest character. 2 if you count Kratos but he was exclusive to Playstation.

Who the hell asked for Joker, we have Injustice games?! Fujin, for what, who even knows who he is? Just a loser shadow of Raiden and yet another unoriginal Elemental, if Citrion wasn't enough with her Rain and Tremor copyset. Also nobody cares about Sheeva, wasted slot.

Jooosh1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@ileo: MK9 also has Freddy but I know what you are saying. I’m guessing DC let MK use The Joker for doing the Injustice games. I bet he will be released close to when the Joker movie comes out.

Aros001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

It seems people are just looking for any reason to be bitter about things. It's a DLC with guest characters. You don't have to buy it and, as far as I know, the developers didn't gut parts of the actual game so they could sell those parts off as DLC.

Joker honestly makes sense in have in an MK game. Even as dark as Injustice can get, you can't have characters in a superhero game doing fatalities. Joker is violent, bloody, and psychotic enough to work fine in MK's battles. Though I'm still looking forward to Terminator and Ash more.

Avatar image for the_living_tribunal_24
The_living_tribunal_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why Joker?

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

I'm down with this roster. Hope they get Mark Hamill to voice him instead of whoever they've been using.

Really glad to see Spawn, Nightwolf,Sheeva, Sindel, Terminator and Joker.

Shang Tsung is fine

I haven't seen any of the evil dead movies but Bruce Campbell is always fun to have.

Dont know anything about Fujin but it's always cool to learn about characters I haven't seen before.

@jashro44: because he is a popular who has a movie coming out.

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By zaied

@jashro44 said:

Why Joker?

My guess is that they wanted Pennywise but couldn't get him for any number of reasons. Joker makes sense since they can recycle a lot of his assets from Injustice 2, and there's the MK vs DC connection, too.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zaied said:

@jashro44 said:

Why Joker?

My guess is that they wanted Pennywise but couldn't get him for any number of reasons. Joker makes sense since they can recycle a lot of his assets from Injustice 2, and there's the MK vs DC connection, too.

I would have preferred Injustice Superman or Darkseid or Doomsday.