MMPR Jason Lee Scott Respect Thread (Comics)

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By TheVivas
"We stand on the edge of a great challenge. A challenge that unites us. That brings together familiar faces. Total strangers. A challenge that makes fast friends. And new beginnings. We have all put aside our lives for a chance to do the right thing. We stand here today....because we refuse to fail. Because no matter how many soldiers Drakkon creates....no matter how many powers he steals....he will never have what we do. He will never be a part of what we are. You've all been briefed. You know the plan of attack. Everyone take a moment....ready yourselves. This is a great challenge....possibly the greatest threat any of us have ever faced. But we fight together. Whether we stand....or whether we fall. We....are the Power Rangers!"

"I don't know what you are, or where you're from, but you just wrecked our home. There's not a chance in hell we're surrendering."

"Like I tell my classes, when one of us fails, we all fail. We were friends before, now we're more than that. We're teammates. Zordon's right. Some of us are embracing this. Some of us are taking it seriously....others are not. And eventually that's gonna get someone hurt. Maybe someone we care about. You think Rita cares if we're busy or if we're tired? You think she'll let up because we have homework? I'm sorry to say it but, if protecting all of us means I have to push you all a little harder, to stop being your friend....then so be it."

This will be my Respect Thread for Jason Lee Scott, the original Red Power Ranger and will be the version from the new 2016 and beyond comic series, which can be viewed as a reboot. Much of the same character backstory is the same with Jason joining Zack, Billy, Trini, and Kimberly as the teenagers with attitude that Zordon picked to be his Power Rangers with Jason being the leader. The team eventually fights Rita's Green Ranger Tommy Oliver but they manage to break her spell over him and convince him to join their team. At this point, however, the story in the comic and the story in the TV show take different turns.

This thread will be divided into the following categories:

• Equipment
  • Skill
  • Speed
  • Strength
  • Durability

Feats marked with a "*" happened during a crossover.

Equipment

No Caption Provided

Blade Blaster

• A weapon that can be used normally as a blaster and then after folding out a blade, can be used as a melee weapon. Jason uses this to shoot at Scorpina when she was fighting Tommy. - (Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Issue #02)
  • Jason's Blade Blaster is strong enough to free him and Tommy after the two of them were encased in what appeared to be rock. - (Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Issue #18)

Power Sword

Helmet

Communicator

• Jason's communicator was upgraded by Billy to allow him to communicate with the other Rangers wherever they are and to allow them to teleport wherever they want instead of just to and from the command center. - (Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Issue #10)

Teleporter

• Jason, like the other Rangers, can use his communicator to teleport to different places. Here's Jason and the other Rangers teleporting to a village in the Carathian Mountains. - (Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Issue #18)

Skill

No Caption Provided

Speed

No Caption Provided

Strength

No Caption Provided

Durability

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Thanks for reading. Click here to view my other Respect Threads.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Vertigo-

Maybe not post the same scan, 3 times. You could just reference it. posting it 3 times, back to back like that just strikes me as weird, personally

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe not post the same scan, 3 times. You could just reference it. posting it 3 times, back to back like that just strikes me as weird, personally

No it is kinda weird, but that's just cause I haven't put in any other feats in those sections. If I finish this and he doesn't have any or enough in each section, I'll just throw it in at the top and reference it like you suggest.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:
@blackestnight93 said:

No it is kinda weird, but that's just cause I haven't put in any other feats in those sections. If I finish this and he doesn't have any or enough in each section, I'll just throw it in at the top and reference it like you suggest.

Alright

AMendoza5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Are you still working on these power rangers threads? I think they have more feats now

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amendoza5: There was a new issue? I know I’m missing quite a few things for Jason from the past issues, so that might be it.

AMendoza5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@thevivas: I believe I saw that a few new issues have come out,but they might just be new to me

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Updated.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

@thevivas said:

Updated.

Can you do one for Zack?

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daredevil21134: I actually did start one for Zack, I just need to finish it.