Meet the Mods: Updated for your Mod-Meeting Needs!

• 83 results
owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#51 owie  Moderator

@arctika: I'll add some updated info soon. I don't think we necessarily have specific schedules on the site, but the reason we list time zones is so you might have a sense of who might be awake at any given time.

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@owie said:

@arctika: I'll add some updated info soon. I don't think we necessarily have specific schedules on the site, but the reason we list time zones is so you might have a sense of who might be awake at any given time.

Yep all good was just wondering since I'm seeing new mods all over now haha and was curious. Oh yeah I appreciate the timezones btw sorry I forgot about that!😎 Thanks for the post!

MangaComics69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#57  Edited By MangaComics69

@owie How does one Become mod cuz that's my dream here. I also want to make threads as well.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 owie  Moderator

@mangacomics69: I'd say start with making threads and joining in on conversations. Mods are chosen by other mods.

MangaComics69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By MangaComics69

@owie: thanks

Also how many should I make even if it's a spite match, I can at least alter conditions so it's fair hahaha

RazeTheRoof

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Definitely interesting to meet the people that keep it running so to speak.

MangaComics69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@owie: Im actually from the Philippines Btw, its really nice to meet you tho, how long does one become mod anyway, i know my capabilites as well as my limits. I want to be the 1st Comicvine Moderator from my nationality like you guys. Also what are good chances of being picked as mod?

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 owie  Moderator

@mangacomics69: I am very happy to welcome you to the Vine and I very much appreciate the international diversity of the site. However, most of the mods have probably been on here for years before they were modded. It's not really something you can aim for. I'd just focus on being a user who brings value to the community through interesting, positive comments and posts.

MangaComics69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By MangaComics69
@owie said:

@mangacomics69: I am very happy to welcome you to the Vine and I very much appreciate the international diversity of the site. However, most of the mods have probably been on here for years before they were modded. It's not really something you can aim for. I'd just focus on being a user who brings value to the community through interesting, positive comments and posts.

Good point, and yea i can be a good user like you said too, but i'll give it a shot depending on circumstances >:) but if its too hard i know when to stop either way.

Specifically I just want to be a battle moderator thats it :)

Oh and one question, what are wiki points, are those things you earn by placing info on your favorite character?

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 owie  Moderator
MangaComics69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MangaComics69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Owie: should we talk about interests in this thread or take this to PM's??

MangaComics69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@owie: Which series do you have knowledge on, Because i want to tag you in my threads inthe future, im researching Comic Characters and Im starting with Hulk atm. Which Comic Characters are your Favorites Btw? Like new Favorites.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 owie  Moderator

@mangacomics69: If you have other questions for me, you can PM me. If you want to know who's interested in certain battles, you can get a tag list from the Phonebook.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 owie  Moderator

@avenging_x_bolt: Did you get hacked or something? If yes, you might want to change your password. If no, then don't spam the forums with religious messages on random threads.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 owie  Moderator

@angrycomicviner: That depends a bit on whether you mean who has been on the site the longest or who has been a mod the longest. I assume you don't mean which of us is chronologically the oldest. It also depends on the areas you're interested in. Being a wiki mod, for example, is quite different from being a battle mod. We don't all do the same things or deal with the same issues.

There are several of us who have been users for 10+ years. There are fewer who have been mods that long. Why are you interested in who is "oldest"?