1. Thanos (Full IG)
  2. Dormammu (Dark Dimension)

Skyfather Tier:

1. Odin (Prime)
  2. Surtur (Prime)
  3. Dormammu

Herald Tier:

1. Thor (Stormbreaker)
  2. Thanos (Power, Space, and Reality Stones)
  3. Ronan (Power Stone)
  4. Doctor Strange (Time Stone)
  5. Ego
  6. Superman (JL)
  7. Doomsday
  8. Hela

High Tier:

1. Captain Marvel
  2. Thor (Ragnarok)
  3. Doctor Strange
  4. Thanos
  5. Thor (Pre-Ragnarok)
  6. Superman (Pre-JL)
  7. Zod
  8. Kurse
  9. Quake (Serum)
  10. Graviton
  11. Ancient One
  12. Wonder Woman (BVS)

Mid Tier:

1. Iron-Man (Bleeding Edge)
  2. Hulk
  3. Scarlet Witch
  4. Aquaman (Underwater)
  5. Faora
  6. Nam-ek
  7. Surtur
  8. Cull Obsidian
  9. Iron-man (Hulkbuster)
  10. Ultron (Vibranium)
  11. Ghost Rider
  12. Vision
  13. Loki (Gungnir)
  14. Ares
  15. Ebony Maw
  16. Steppenwolf
  17. Wonder Woman (JL)
  18. Loki (Mind Stone)
  19. Malekith (Reality Stone)
  20. Thor (Unarmed)
  21. Ant-Man (Giant-Man)
  22. Loki
  23. Quicksilver
  24. Spider-Man (Iron-Spider)
  25. Iron-Man
  26. War Machine
  27. Aquaman (Land)
  28. Spider-Man
  29. Black Panther

Low Tier:

1. Wasp
  2. Flash
  3. Proxima Midnight
  4. Corvus Glaive
  5. Luke Cage
  6. Ant-Man
  7. Cyborg
  8. Winter Solider
  9. Batman (BVS Suit)
  10. Captain America
  11. Black Sky
  12. Iron Fist
  13. Daredevil
  14. Hawkeye
  15. Black Widow

Explaining the Tiers:

When making this list I focused on Two Main Areas:

Battle Applicable Power:

Power that can be used in a 1v1 fight

Overall Power:

Power that isn't necessarily applicable in a 1v1 fight, but would be very useful for team battles (Such as a character who can use telepathy but lacks the speed to use it)

Basically, these two factors are what I used to make the list. This means that there will be a few characters that might lose to a character a little lower on the list in a fight, but they are higher due to how much more powerful they are. An example of this is Scarlet Witch vs Wonder Woman. Wonder Woman is more than likely going to win a fight against Scarlet Witch, but Wanda has extra powers such as telepathy that are harder to use in a 1v1, but would be very useful in a team battle. However, my goal is to keep that to a limit for the tiers to be more realistic. For example, someone in the Herald Tier shouldn't lose to someone in the Mid Tier or below. However, in some instances someone from the Mid Tier (Or a small team) should be able to challenge someone in the High Tier, or someone from the High Tier being able to put up a fight against someone in the Herald Tier

#2 Posted by xZone (10347 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for thebestofthebest
#3 Posted by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (11946 posts) - - Show Bio

Good list, although Ghost Rider isn't really a high tier. He's one of the most wanked AoS characters. He's a high low tier at best. Also, are those in order?

#4 Posted by Amcu (16934 posts) - - Show Bio

Its impossible to create a list that everyone will agree on. But this is a very good one IMPO.

#5 Edited by xZone (10347 posts) - - Show Bio

@thebestofthebest: Yes, they are in order. I ranked GR there because of his regeneration and special powers that really no one else has, not to mention I think he has a nuke feat? I'm pretty sure I've heard that. Anyways, lemme know which characters you think should be moved around

X

#6 Posted by xZone (10347 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu said:

Its impossible to create a list that everyone will agree on. But this is a very good one IMPO.

Obviously, but I think that most people can agree to most of the list if we work together. Any suggestions?

X

#7 Posted by xZone (10347 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#8 Posted by DammeFavour (8466 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope

#9 Edited by Danlee2000 (86 posts) - - Show Bio

@xzone: you should create a DOUBLE-LOW TIER for Daredevil Hawkeye and Black Widow lol

All the other ones in 'Low Tier' are superhuman in the MCU and have the potential to do quite well against the 'Mid Tier' characters. Even Iron Fist could use his Glowing Punch to cause massive destructions imo.

But still, it's a great list!

#10 Posted by xZone (10347 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Edited by Dogzee (528 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody is Skyfather tier or "cosmic". Even Dormammu is over wanked and weak. Thanos broke through a much more experienced Strange's shields with a mere casual kick, the same shield that took prolonged blasts from Dormammu. After high tiers it's omnipotent and Thanos with a full guantlet is the only one inhabiting that rank.

There are so many of these threads and they're all just opinions but this is super inaccurate. Like the part where Ultron is listed as mid tier yet he curbstomped Thor. Or Steppenwolf below Aquaman when he curbed both him and Mera on their own turf and he's obviously Superman level in both strength and durability. How did you forget to put Hulk into this list? Or regular Thanos.

#12 Edited by xZone (10347 posts) - - Show Bio

@dogzee: I didn't forget Hulk. He's the second Mid Tier. Also, Ultron didn't stomp Thor, and Thor didn't use nearly his full capabilities for multiple reasons. Steppenwolf is above normal Aquaman, but below Aquaman with his new trident. Steppenwolf is no where near Superman in a fight which is why he's so much lower than him on this list

X

#13 Posted by xZone (10347 posts) - - Show Bio

@danlee2000: Thank You. Like I said, a lot of editing is certainly required, and a "Street Tier" will probably be added

X

#14 Edited by Dogzee (528 posts) - - Show Bio

@xzone: Then that's why I missed him. Who ranks Hulk as a mid tier?

Ultron stomped him and that's a fact, you can make excuses all you'd like because if you watched the movie even Thor's "full capabilities" would do nothing, we literally see Ultron tank lightning, repulsor beams, and mind stone blast from 3 users with the intent to destroy him and it was basically no showed. Thor would've died.

No he isn't. Steppenwolf would still tear him to bits. He two shots Arthur consistently.

Steppenwolf has all of Superman's physical capabilities save for speed. He stomped the entire League before Supes saved them. It's disrespectful how you put Kurse into high tiers but not Steppenwolf or Ultron who was doing what Kurse was doing to Thor lmao.

#15 Edited by ourmanuel (11974 posts) - - Show Bio

>sees Thor at number 1 for Herald tier

Bait

>sees Black widow at the very bottom

Nah, all is forgiven.

#16 Posted by xZone (10347 posts) - - Show Bio
@dogzee said:

He's near the top of the mid tier list, so he's high end mid tier. Why shouldn't he be there? He has some impressive feats, but he was being stomped by Thor without Mjolnir, base Thanos, and by scaling he's probably below iron-man at this point

Ultron stomped him and that's a fact, you can make excuses all you'd like because if you watched the movie even Thor's "full capabilities" would do nothing

1) Thor was taken by surprise

2) PIS because the writers wanted Vision to hit Ultron with Mjolnir

3) Thor didn't use lightning at all

, we literally see Ultron tank lightning, repulsor beams, and mind stone blast from 3 users with the intent to destroy him and it was basically no showed. Thor would've died.

Do you know what "tank" means? Ultron was very damaged from that attack, and that doesn't prove he can survive Thor's more powerful lightning attacks

No he isn't. Steppenwolf would still tear him to bits. He two shots Arthur consistently.

Prove that. Steppenwolf beat an unarmed inexperienced Aquaman who was obviously weaker than current Aquaman

Steppenwolf has all of Superman's physical capabilities save for speed. He stomped the entire League before Supes saved them. It's disrespectful how you put Kurse into high tiers but not Steppenwolf or Ultron who was doing what Kurse was doing to Thor lmao.

Steppenwolf was fighting fairly evenly with Wonder Woman...

X

#17 Posted by xZone (10347 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel: Any suggestions on moving characters around? I've got Thor there for multiple reasons which I can explain if you'd like

X

#18 Edited by Tenguswordsman (1887 posts) - - Show Bio

I would switch Steppie and Ares, tbh.

And why is Buck higher than Steve?

Otherwise, pretty great job!

#19 Edited by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (11946 posts) - - Show Bio

@xzone: I've watched the show, he isn't really that powerful. His physicals are borderline crap, "the bomb that was going to wipe out the city" feat happened off screen, and he was likely pulled away by those mysterious entities which he talked about in the later episodes (or season?), IIRC.

Anyways, lemme know which characters you think should be moved around

• I disagree with Doomsday being below Hela and Supes (JL) and SB Thor. Thanos with the stones (specifically the ones you mentioned), should be above the said individuals without plot interference.
  • I disagree with Ragnarok Thor being the highest "high tier" on that list.
  • I disagree with Zod and MoS Superman being below Kurse and IW Iron Man. MoS Superman (Post-Smallville fight) = BvS Superman = Zod.
  • I disagree with Cull and Ebony being higher than Namek and Faora, and the actual Hulk Buster.

Edit: Also, how on Earth is Aquaman below Steppenwolf when the latter clearly bodied him in his own domain (underwater)? And Luke Cage > the other supersoldiers, and Bucky shouldn't be above Steve.

#20 Posted by ANTHP2000 (27961 posts) - - Show Bio

I-

#21 Posted by xZone (10347 posts) - - Show Bio

@tenguswordsman: Thanks, but I thought TWS made it obvious Bucky>Steve, not to mention his new Vibranium Arm

X

#22 Edited by mrmonster (15635 posts) - - Show Bio

Good list. Only things I'd change are moving Flash to mid tier, Hulk to high tier, and Wonder Woman to high tier, but there's definitely room for debate in all of those instances.

Where do you think you're going to put Spider-Man, Batman and Ant-Man?

#23 Posted by xZone (10347 posts) - - Show Bio

@xzone: I've watched the show, he isn't really that powerful. His physicals are borderline crap, "the bomb that was going to wipe out the city" feat happened off screen, and he was likely pulled away by those mysterious entities which he talked about in the later episodes (or season?), IIRC.

I already moved him down a bit, but (Not to go crazy on the NLF) he seemed kinda indestructible

Anyways, lemme know which characters you think should be moved around

• I disagree with Doomsday being below Hela and Supes (JL) and SB Thor. Thanos with the stones (specifically the ones you mentioned), should be above the said individuals without plot interference.

Ok, so my reasonings for these: Hela's blades pierced Uru plate armor, and this should be far above 30mm rounds. Seeing as Doomsday died when he was stabbed I think we should assume he can die from a serious wound like that. I realize that is debatable though

For Superman, I just think he's way stronger than he was before, not to mention he would have successfully BFR'd Doomsday had he not been hit by a nuke

For Thor, I think Stormbreaker kills him.. Pretty simple IMO

• I disagree with Ragnarok Thor being the highest "high tier" on that list.

Who would you put above him? (I'm being genuine, not sarcastic)

• I disagree with Zod and MoS Superman being below Kurse and IW Iron Man. MoS Superman (Post-Smallville fight) = BvS Superman = Zod.

I'm considering switching those

• I disagree with Cull and Ebony being higher than Namek and Faora, and the actual Hulk Buster.

This I'm also considering switching

Thanks for the input, and if you have any more thoughts (or reasoning for these ones) please let me know

X

#24 Posted by TonyMartial (9808 posts) - - Show Bio

What is this? Flash would blitz everyone on his tier. Even Cyborg with his limited feats aint a street tier.

Diana, Ultron, Hulkbuster and Steppenwolf arent mid tiers...

Lou put Loki and War Machine in the same tier as the ones I mentioned above

Tbh this needs a lot of re doing

#25 Posted by xZone (10347 posts) - - Show Bio

Good list. Only things I'd change are moving Flash to mid tier, Hulk to high tier, and Wonder Woman to high tier, but there's definitely room for debate in all of those instances.

Yeah, I don't think Diana or Hulk are high tiers, but they are very close (Top of the mid tier list). I could see an argument made for Diana, but Hulk is honestly kinda pathetic compared to high tiers in the MCU/WoDC

Where do you think you're going to put Spider-Man, Batman and Ant-Man?

Good question. Still working on that. Giant Man will probably be a mid tier. Ant-man and batman low tier

X

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9465e8847d0
#27 Edited by deactivated-5c9465e8847d0 (245 posts) - - Show Bio

Eh...There's nothing which shows that Dormammu exists as a separate entity from the DD itself though. If anything, even the official handbook of the movie seems to imply they're strictly connected as one.

#28 Posted by xZone (10347 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Edited by Dogzee (528 posts) - - Show Bio

@xzone said:
@dogzee said:

He's near the top of the mid tier list, so he's high end mid tier. Why shouldn't he be there? He has some impressive feats, but he was being stomped by Thor without Mjolnir, base Thanos, and by scaling he's probably below iron-man at this point

Ultron stomped him and that's a fact, you can make excuses all you'd like because if you watched the movie even Thor's "full capabilities" would do nothing

1) Thor was taken by surprise

2) PIS because the writers wanted Vision to hit Ultron with Mjolnir

3) Thor didn't use lightning at all

, we literally see Ultron tank lightning, repulsor beams, and mind stone blast from 3 users with the intent to destroy him and it was basically no showed. Thor would've died.

Do you know what "tank" means? Ultron was very damaged from that attack, and that doesn't prove he can survive Thor's more powerful lightning attacks

Prove that. Steppenwolf beat an unarmed inexperienced Aquaman who was obviously weaker than current Aquaman

Steppenwolf was fighting fairly evenly with Wonder Woman...

X

He was not stomped by Thor, he was pounding his face into the dirt before his lightning cloak activated and even that couldn't put down Hulk. Base Thanos would stomp Thor too once he got his hands on him so find an actual valid argument, only way Thor stands a chance is with Stormbreaker. Ironman being stronger is so stupid It's not even funny. Not even Hulkbuster can contend without constant replacement parts and don't even get me started on how Cull Obsidian ripped Ironman a new one

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Ironman failing miserably against an Hulk like opponent but now he's possibly stronger? Don't be dumb. Not even 616 Ironman can match MCU Hulk in strength. You are referring to Tony pushing down a large structure on Titan with weaker gravity aiding him, and the infamous ignored context of giving Thanos a small cut. Don't go there you will seem stupid foreal since Thor is only as strong as one of Hulk's arms and can do feats like Nidevillir so I guess Tony scales to be stronger *rolls eyes*

Lies. Thor was not taken by suprise they engaged each other and Thor had plenty of time during the encounter to bounce back but like I said keep making excuses I know you have a reputation revolving around MCU Thor.

Hahaha not the fact that you think Thor's lightning is currently more powerful than the triple energy beam Ultron was assaulted with. It's not. His lightning is weak, it couldn't even destroy a gold balcony at it's most powerful, it won't do anything to vibranium. Ultron would still destroy Thor just as he is supposed to.

Your point about Aquaman is just straight ignorance. Do you even watch these movies? Aquaman was trained by Vulko to be a master spear wielder and combatant by the time of his mid teens but now he is inexperienced? And it's not like he received further training in his solo. Steppenwolf is stronger than Arthur in the water and just as adapted for underwater combat try again.

Fought evenly when he wanted to and was still unphased by any of her efforts. Moot point when he proceeds to stomp both her and Arthur in the finale. Please rewatch these films. Someone who can fight evenly with Steppenwolf legitimately wouldn't need a partner to stand a chance or need saving from the Avatar of the Statue Force

#30 Edited by xZone (10347 posts) - - Show Bio

@dogzee: Honestly stopped taking you seriously after you said 616 Iron-man can't take MCU Hulk

Have a nice day

X

#31 Posted by Dogzee (528 posts) - - Show Bio

@xzone said:

@dogzee: Honestly stopped taking you seriously after you said 616 Iron-man can't take MCU Hulk

Have a nice day

X

Don't take the easy way out coward as that is not what I mean I even editted to rephrase. He isn't Hulk level in strength.

#32 Edited by ourmanuel (11974 posts) - - Show Bio

@xzone: I think black widow should be lower

#33 Posted by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (11946 posts) - - Show Bio

@dogzee:

Not even 616 Ironman can match MCU Hulk in strength.

What? Are you serious, like.. unironically?

#34 Posted by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (11946 posts) - - Show Bio

@xzone: Alright.

Ok, so my reasonings for these: Hela's blades pierced Uru plate armor, and this should be far above 30mm rounds.

His piercing durability doesn't differ from his overall durability. He's a more enchained version of Zod whose skin couldn't even be penetrated by cutting edge technology. He's basically a mutated version of a high tier Kryptonian (Superman-level), he's a lot more powerful, way more durable and hits way harder than anyone within' the DCEU. I don't think she can pierce him, as in fully pierce him, those blades won't get past his muscle tissue.

Seeing as Doomsday died when he was stabbed I think we should assume he can die from a serious wound like that. I realize that is debatable though

Yeah, because he was stabbed with Kryptonite, y'know.. his weakness.

For Superman, I just think he's way stronger than he was before, not to mention he would have successfully BFR'd Doomsday had he not been hit by a nuke

I wasn't including BFR as a winning option.. but fair enough. I doubt he can BFR post-nuke Doomsday given the strength gap between the two.

Nope. He has a decent healing factor, and SB isn't as dangerous as Diana's sword when it boils down to piercing. It barely even pierced Thanos whose general durability (even piercing dura) is pathetic compared to Doomsday's. Even if he could fully pierce Doomsday, he still isn't landing a killing-shot (headshot) given that much faster characters couldn't do it.

Below the high-tier Kryptonians, should be above the rest.

#35 Posted by Renchamp (7837 posts) - - Show Bio

@xzone: I have zero interest in scaling, so I have no idea what to make of the list.

#36 Posted by xZone (10347 posts) - - Show Bio

@xzone: Alright.

Ok, so my reasonings for these: Hela's blades pierced Uru plate armor, and this should be far above 30mm rounds.

His piercing durability doesn't differ from his overall durability. He's a more enchained version of Zod whose skin couldn't even be penetrated by cutting edge technology. He's basically a mutated version of a high tier Kryptonian (Superman-level), he's a lot more powerful, way more durable and hits way harder than anyone within' the DCEU. I don't think she can pierce him, as in fully pierce him, those blades won't get past his muscle tissue.

Maybe, but Hela's are pretty much just as impressive. I'm currently considering switching them around

Seeing as Doomsday died when he was stabbed I think we should assume he can die from a serious wound like that. I realize that is debatable though

Yeah, because he was stabbed with Kryptonite, y'know.. his weakness.

Yeah, but how else are we gonna scale this?

I wasn't including BFR as a winning option.. but fair enough. I doubt he can BFR post-nuke Doomsday given the strength gap between the two.

Fair

Nope. He has a decent healing factor, and SB isn't as dangerous as Diana's sword when it boils down to piercing. It barely even pierced Thanos whose general durability (even piercing dura) is pathetic compared to Doomsday's. Even if he could fully pierce Doomsday, he still isn't landing a killing-shot (headshot) given that much faster characters couldn't do it.

I think we simply disagree on a wide amount of areas here and it would take a very long time to debate them all, but I'm also factoring in Thor's control of the bifrost in to this

Below the high-tier Kryptonians, should be above the rest.

Maybe. His blunt durability is insane though, and his punches/lightning strikes are more than enough to put them down, IMO

X

#37 Posted by xZone (10347 posts) - - Show Bio

@renchamp said:

@xzone: I have zero interest in scaling, so I have no idea what to make of the list.

Ah, alright. Thanks for responding and giving the list a read

X

#38 Posted by phisigmatau (2005 posts) - - Show Bio

nice list but i disagree with a lot.

definetly needs a street level for starters

#39 Posted by Dogzee (528 posts) - - Show Bio

@thebestofthebest: What... 616 Ironman strength feats now. I wanna see him be a 1000 tonner.

#40 Edited by xZone (10347 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone else have some suggestions? I'm open to switching around characters just show me some feats

X

#41 Posted by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (11946 posts) - - Show Bio

@dogzee: MCU Hulk isn't a thousand tonner, by feats. And 616 Iron Man is well above that, @noone1996 can provide the feats.

#42 Edited by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (11946 posts) - - Show Bio

@xzone:

You can't scale it based off of a spear with a pointed head made of pure kryptonite, lol. Diana being able to cut him, is a feat for the sword rather than an anti-feat for Doomsday. Just like Kurse ground and pounding Thor is a feat for Kurse, and not an anti-feat for Thor the boulder actually did more damage than Kurse's punches lol

I think we simply disagree on a wide amount of areas here and it would take a very long time to debate them all, but I'm also factoring in Thor's control of the bifrost in to this

Well, then, we're just gonna have to agree to disagree. Tbh, I don't see any high tier/herald MCU/WoDC character putting Doomsday down in a mano y mano, barring the obvious ones (Dormammu & full I.G Thanos & Ego & Prime Surtur..etc).

Edit:

Maybe. His blunt durability is insane though, and his punches/lightning strikes are more than enough to put them down, IMO

Doubt it, his blunt force durability isn't as good as Superman's, tbh. Zod, even before learning how to fly, had enough juice in him to send a fully-powered Superman flying a mile or two backwards while canceling his bullrush/speedblitz, all with a single punch. And that's impressive because:

• A weakened Superman overpowered the World Engine's terraforming/gravity beam and one shotted the engine itself with a single speedblitz (a city block level feat, the Engine was shacking the city and displaced what had to be thousands of thousands of gallons of water upon initial activation).
  • He was able as to damage the Kryptonian scout ship which was buried under a mountain of ice for more than 20,000 years, same ship that busted its way through said mountain without a single dent on it whatsoever while causing a powerful earthquake in the process (2:12 and up).
  • Busted the top of a small mountain, on accident.

..etc. Zod's striking is really underappreciated. As for his blunt force durability, he was fully capable of shrugging off multiple speedblitzes from Superman, which means he can tank a shit load of lightning-punches from Thor without any serious damage, and not to mention he has supersonic+/FTS operational speed which makes him extremely difficult to tag. Based on that^, he definitely hits harder than a hammerless Thor.

#43 Posted by xZone (10347 posts) - - Show Bio

@xzone:

You can't scale it based off of a spear with a pointed head made of pure kryptonite, lol. Diana being able to cut him, is a feat for the sword rather than an anti-feat for Doomsday. Just like Kurse ground and pounding Thor is a feat for Kurse, and not an anti-feat for Thor the boulder actually did more damage than Kurse's punches lol

Did I say it was an anti feat for Doomsday?

Well, then, we're just gonna have to agree to disagree. Tbh, I don't see any high tier/herald MCU/WoDC character putting Doomsday down in a mano y mano, barring the obvious ones (Dormammu & full I.G Thanos & Ego & Prime Surtur..etc).

Agree to disagree

Edit:

Doubt it, his blunt force durability isn't as good as Superman's, tbh. Zod, even before learning how to fly, had enough juice in him to send a fully-powered Superman flying a mile or two backwards while canceling his bullrush/speedblitz, all with a single punch. And that's impressive because:

• A weakened Superman overpowered the World Engine's terraforming/gravity beam and one shotted the engine itself with a single speedblitz (a city block level feat, the Engine was shacking the city and displaced what had to be thousands of thousands of gallons of water upon initial activation).
  • He was able as to damage the Kryptonian scout ship which was buried under a mountain of ice for more than 20,000 years, same ship that busted its way through said mountain without a single dent on it whatsoever while causing a powerful earthquake in the process (2:12 and up).

..etc. Zod's striking is really underappreciated. As for his blunt force durability, he was fully capable of shrugging off multiple speedblitzes from Superman, which means he can tank a shit load of lightning-punches from Thor without any serious damage, and not to mention he has supersonic+/FTS operational speed which makes him extremely difficult to tag. Based on that^, he definitely hits harder than a hammerless Thor.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Thor's punch and flying through an entire large building (Near Skyscraper level) did about the same damage to Hulk. Zod can't tank this, but that's just ignoring

No Caption Provided

Thor's Cloak

No Caption Provided

X

#44 Posted by Chronicplane (9221 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is Iron Man below Iron Spider, War Machine and Aquaman. He should also be above Loki as he even admitted he couldn't take IM and Cap on in AA(clearly referring to the former and less so the latter)

#45 Edited by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (11946 posts) - - Show Bio

@xzone:

Where did I say you said it was an anti feat for Doomsday? :/

Thor's punch

Which is weaker than Superman's and Zod's striking, based on the aforementioned feats.

and flying through an entire large building (Near Skyscraper level) did about the same damage to Hulk. Zod can't tank this, but that's just ignoring

First of all, that was an incomplete building, it was under construction. Second of all, Tony pushed him through several floors which caused the building to collapse, it wasn't an outright building busting attack. While a fully grown Kryptonian male (based on Superman and Zod's actual capabilities) is capable of busting entire skyscrapers with ease, as per the tie ins confirmation. Third of all, it's nowhere near close to Zod's or Superman's striking. The former flat out tanked several speedblitzes from Superman and even managed to cancel one with a single punch meaning said punch carried more force than superman's speedblitz, and Clark's weakest speedblitz is well above building level. Honestly I don't think you've actually read my post...

Edit:

but that's just ignoring

No Caption Provided

Thor's Cloak

No Caption Provided

Superman = Zod, their physiology is 100% comparable. A weakened Superman (beneath a fully powered Zod level) survived the gravity beam >>> Thor's lightning cloak.

#46 Edited by xZone (10347 posts) - - Show Bio

@xzone:

Where did I say you said it was an anti feat for Doomsday? :/

You said it wasn't an anti feat which to me seemed like you were implying I said that. I guess I was mistaken

Thor's punch

Which is weaker than Superman's and Zod's striking, based on the aforementioned feats.

Debatable

and flying through an entire large building (Near Skyscraper level) did about the same damage to Hulk. Zod can't tank this, but that's just ignoring

First of all, that was an incomplete building, it was under construction. Second of all, Tony pushed him through several floors which caused the building to collapse, it wasn't an outright building busting attack. While a fully grown Kryptonian male (based on Superman and Zod's actual capabilities) is capable of busting entire skyscrapers with ease, as per the tie ins confirmation. Third of all, it's nowhere near close to Zod's or Superman's striking. The former tanked several speedblitzes from Superman and even managed to cancel one with a single punch meaning said punch carried more force than superman's speedblitz, and the Clark's weakest speedblitz is well above building level. Honestly I don't think you've actually read my post...

Flying through the entire building>Flying through the side of the building... I did read your post, but I disagree

but that's just ignoring

No Caption Provided

Thor's Cloak

No Caption Provided

Superman = Zod, their physiology is 100% comparable. A weakened Superman (beneath a fully powered Zod level) survived the gravity beam >>> Thor's lightning cloak.

Probably true, but above Thor's lightning strikes which Thor can use mid battle? No

X

#47 Edited by ourmanuel (11974 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait a minute...

@xzone Doomsday should be number one in the herald tier.

The live action TOAA will be respected.

#49 Posted by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (11946 posts) - - Show Bio

@xzone:

Debatable

No. It isn't.

Flying through the entire building>Flying through the side of the building...

Who even said anything about that? My god...

I did read your post, but I disagree

No, you did not otherwise you'd know that these following feats:

Are well beyond Skycraper busting level.

Probably true, but above Thor's lightning strikes which Thor can use mid battle? No

What? The gravity beam is beyond Thor's lightning strikes in potency, feat-wise. That's as ridiculous as saying MCU Hulk's strength is above 616 Iron Man's.

#50 Posted by Dogzee (528 posts) - - Show Bio

@thebestofthebest: Hulk is above 616 Ironman and you yourself can't even prove otherwise. I'm still waiting