deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

MCU / DCEU

No Caption Provided

Obviously, this tier list will not include every single character to appear in the MCU/DCEU, but rather those I deemed appropriate for this list (assuming I didn't forget anyone). I missed out a few like Incubus / Enchantress and some SS members because it's been too long since I've seen SS, don't really remember much and don't plan on ever rewatching it.

Tier List

No Caption Provided

Justification

No. 1

Don't think anyone refutes Dormammu's status as the most powerful MCU character given the stateements from Guidebooks and whatnot on his power.

S+ Tier

Everyone on this tier generally just has too much raw power for anyone below to put down, even if most on this tier lack versatility.

S Tier

Superman is too fast for the majority of this list and will beat anyone here assuming he can put them down, Doomsday is flat out shown as superior though and despite Clark's potential speed upgrade he still can't put DD down. Zeus lacks on screen feats but his Lightning instantly separating the Motherboxes and the fact he "created" Themyscira should put him up near the top.

A Tier

Ronan was at the top purely because he has the Power Stone and he tanked the Hadron Enforcer's blast, I can see the argument for him being in the S tier, but he does lack on screen damage output feats. Someone like Clark could easily take his Hammer from him too.

The rest is pretty self explanatory given there's In Universe scaling for these placements (apart from Thor > Carol, which you can read my full views on here).

Was hesitant to put Zod here because I'd take Kurse or Hulk over him, but his Super Speed made things tricky, as he'd still blitz and one shot Wanda or Strange and his Speed would prove tricky for anyone on this tier.

B Tier

Kurse, Hulk and Iron Man should all be pretty close at this point comparing their respective performances against similar powered characters IU. Steppenwolf and Diana have the skill and speed advantage over the three aforementioned characters, but are physically inferior, hence their placement on the same tier. Nam Ek and Faora are watered down versions of Zod, they're generally the weakest on this tier but too powerful to go in the tier below.

C Tier

Ares and the Ancient One are pretty impressive but Ares has already lost to a weaker version of a character in B tier, and Ancient One lacks combat feats. I can see why people would put her in the tier above given how she treated Hulk, but that was a tamed and off guard Hulk, so I'm not sure how applicable that is.

Aquaman is placed here under the assumption he's on land, hence his foes being placed right next to him given the general parity between them.

D Tier

The best on this tier are undeniably the Wizards who have proven competent against foes like Cull Obsidian, etc. The rest are either pretty fast, have some decent hax or a solid assortment of Tech, i.e Vulture, Star Lord, Yellowjacket.

E Tier

The lowest of mid tiers, Guardians have mostly been unimpressive and others here have been challenged by those in the tier below (while still coming off as superior though).

F Tier

Pretty much all the street levelers, they probably aren't all in the same tier if we looked exclusively at street tier but the gaps aren't enough to warrant a separate tier considering the scale of the list.

skywalker95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Looks awesome and quite accurate.

I'll give this a a proper read when I have more time later.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Nice list!

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Accurate, I guess.

Odinson12387

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Odinson12387

Thor infinity war and Hela belong in their own 3rd tier right under ether Odin and gauntlet column, Thor threw stormbreaker through all 6 infinity stones , and although inconsistent at his height he’s arguably the strongest we seen on screen from those feats (no one else tanked a neutron star and didn’t die from a infinity stone straight to his head ) my point is that speaks for itself. And Hela was ridiculously overpowered , she was absolutely indestructible lol

Other than that good list !

mexcomics2078

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By mexcomics2078

Good list but DCEU Batman & MCU Widow shouldbe G Tier. They dont Belong on the same tier with Supersoldiers. Also Diana is above worthy Cap imo. But overall is a good list

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@odinson12387: Thanks for the feedback

I'm curious as to why you'd put Thor so high, considering the following:

• Thanos beat him in Endgame
  • Worthy Cap performed better than him against Thanos
  • Wanda stomped Thanos
  • Strange genuinely contended with 4 Stones Thanos without any use of the Time Stone
RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Smh, lime didn't include CW because he knows they are OP.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subline: Have you ranked characters in one tier as well or are they random(as in, is PG Ronan>Cap Marvel as per this list or its random)?

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It makes no sense that full Gauntlet Thanos would be on the same tier as Ego or friggin Surtur.

Mrsportsguy13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awesome list!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: Characters within tiers are unranked.

Also ye CW is too OP, a CW Tier List should only have CW characters in it tbh.

Elijahbane25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is good even though I put Thor above Clark in my opinion but overall yeah still good bro 👍

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By rajjarsalt

Dumb list, PG Ronan solos everyone in his tier, the tier above, all but one in the tier above that one, and everyone below in one blow and he doesn't need to hit them to do it. Zeus had much less to work ie an unquantifiable feat and an off-screen feat that's not even combat applicable so things like "Ronan is gonna destroy Xandar in one hit" ought to be taken into consideration. You already did that for Dormammu so there's no reason you could ignore it for other chars.

Dormammu cannot stand against IG users.

So like S tiers are a mess, Strange shouldn't even be there either

Hulk and Kurse are B tiers even though they beat on Thor?

Ares is a C tier while Zeus is A and WW is B? Laughable

Odinson12387

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Odinson12387

@subline: what’s up brother !? I mean I think you know your stuff and why I put him so high. In infinity war with the stones Thanos knocked out Cap back slapped Wanda beat hulk up with fists. Thor in endgame and Thor in infinity war are two different people he was out of shape. In infinity war he threw stormbreaker through Thanos blasting all 6 stones and it went right through his chest. Plus knocked him on his a$$ with a lightning bolt prior. We don’t even know how powerful he is yet that’s without odinforce. So basically if he just would of went for the head he would of single handledly beat Thanos. Who else was competition by themselves and defeated him ? No one

So just like worthy cap is diff then regular cap. Fat Thor is def NOT infinity war Thor

skywalker95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man is the nano tech armour right?

skywalker95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly I think Kurse should be in the A tier. He was stomping Thor effortlessly. I know Mjolnir Thor is weaker than Strombreaker Thor but still impressive tho.

skywalker95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Aquman's a bit too high. In hindsight, he wasn't that impressive.

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos and Ronan are too low, that's all I'll say.

nn5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good list but I'd change some things.

- IG should be above Dormammu IMO (unless there are some very good statements about Dorm that I don't know).

- Hela should get into the same tier as Doomsday.

- Don't know why Zeus is that high. Apart from one statement about him creating an island (which was said as part of a legend so not sure how accurate or applicable in combat it is) he seems on the same level as Steppenwolf/Ares.

- Ultron should be in tier A, his durability is insane. If Malekith has Reality Stone, he should get in that tier as well.

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: Zeus created an island with his dying breath and he scales above Shazam and Ares.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skywalker95: Yeah Nanotech Iron Man

As for Aquaman, what do you think of his Submarine lifting feat or his performance against Steppenwolf?

Avatar image for deactivated-5fe917dc05540
deactivated-5fe917dc05540

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

A lot of thigns are wrong, Zod is too high, he should be bellow Hulk, Superman is far too high, so is DD and Zeus who is completely featless, and Thanos and Hela are to low

Typical MCU fanboy opinion, bashing anything DC and prop up Marvel.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@odinson12387: In Infinity War he ambushed Thanos with a Lightning strike and quickly followed up on it by throwing Stormbreaker. Obviously not the same as a fair fight in which Thanos would be able to dodge Stormbreaker (like he did in EG) and beat him down in CQC.

As per Anthony Russo she wasn't weaker in EG either:

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

A lot of thigns are wrong, Zod is too high, he should be bellow Hulk, Superman is far too high, so is DD and Zeus who is completely featless, and Thanos and Hela are to low

Yeah I'd put Hulk over Zod too, but I gave my reasoning for placing him in that tier:

Was hesitant to put Zod here because I'd take Kurse or Hulk over him, but his Super Speed made things tricky, as he'd still blitz and one shot Wanda or Strange and his Speed would prove tricky for anyone on this tier.

Avatar image for deactivated-6349385499256
deactivated-6349385499256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ego should lower to S ˇ

Power Stone Ronan should raise to S ^

WW should raise to A mostly because of speed and gear ^

Ancient One should raise to A, I believe she's strong as Strange ^^

Sivanna w/ 7 sins should raise to B ^

V-Ultron should raise to A ^

Black Manta and Valkryrie should lower to D ˇ

Loki w/ magic should raise to C ^

Kaecilius and WM should raise to C ^

Ant-Man should raise to C ^

Vulture should lower to E ˇ

Klaw should be at G, a fodder to fodder ˇ

Avatar image for deactivated-5fe91ce296ebb
deactivated-5fe91ce296ebb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: Do you have anything else to do except wanking and defending Marvel 24/7 like a fanboy?

I get that your head is empty of any sign of intelligence, but you should stop man.

Odinson12387

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subline: @subline: they ambushed Thanos the whole time when strange iron man and guardians and Spider-Man fought him! And Thor temporarily ended him through the chest lol. He obviously leagues above them. I think Russo meant at the end like after the battle he’s going to be back to the real Thor . I heard he’s going to get a upgrade next movie odinforce or something . And do you think we’ll ever see a character strong than dormamu? Maybe if we get galactus and I hate their inconsistencies though, like they need character to often after being impressive . I hate what they did with hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@odinson12387: But the question was in direct reference to the EG Battle.

And this was definitely a fair fight

Loading Video...

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Judging power levels is always very controversial. There's raw power Vs physical stats comparison.

Wanda would beat Thanos and Thanos would beat Thor h2h while Thor's full power set allows him stomp Wanda, so how do you rank the 3 characters.

The best way would be based on overall physical stats and raw power is then taken into consideration. So based on my example above my ranking would be

1)Thor

2)Thanos

3)Wanda

Thor is on the same tier as Thanos but edges him based on raw power and versatility. Wanda has raw power but human level stat a big disadvantage.

Your list however is filled with inconsistencies. The destroyer is superior to Black Manta. Zeus is featless, Ronan with power stone can surface bust so his AP is ridiculous and he was too low etc

Odinson12387

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subline: @johndeyvido: nicely put Bc subline how does it make sense Thor beat Thanos with all 6 stones and lost to him when he had no stones ? Lol obviously it wasn’t his best then it makes no sense .

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johndeyvido: I already said that characters within tiers weren't ranked.

freestyler1999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

A lot of thigns are wrong, Zod is too high, he should be bellow Hulk and Kurse, Wonder Woman is also far to high, she is closer to FFH Spiderman than to high tiers, Superman is far too high, so is DD and Zeus who is completely fearless, and Thanos and Hela are too low

About anything you said is full on MCU fanboy bullshit.

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subline:

My bad, but the overall point still applies..

Superman is too high. Hela outstats dceu kryptonians & would beat dceu kryptonians including DD. Dceu kryptonians are all the same except DD so whatever rank you think Clark is then every kryptonian scales from him.

Hulk is on the same tier as Thanos and Thor and WW isn't on the same tier as Hulk. WW's gear is impressive not her stats, it's like comparing a spec forces soldier with gear and cap without gear.

freestyler1999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By freestyler1999

@eredin12 said:

@freestyler1999: Oh look we have a triggered DC fan over here, well debunk it then

I am not the one of us two who needs to talk bullshit about MCU characters to feel better, and i also don't need to debunk your fanboy bullshit.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By rajjarsalt

@freestyler1999 said:
@eredin12 said:

@freestyler1999: Oh look we have a triggered DC fan over here, well debunk it then

I am not the one of us two who needs to talk bullshit about MCU characters to feel better, and i also don't need to debunk your fanboy bullshit.

This from the guy who says WW solos the Avengers loool

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:
@freestyler1999 said:
@eredin12 said:

I am not the one of us two needs to talk bullshit about MCU characters to feel better, and i also don't need to debunk your fanboy bullshit.

I don't do that eaither, i just state my opinion and debate for fun, that is all, fact that for you any opinion that is not DC wanking is fanboy bullshit is something else entirely,

Don't listen to him he puts WW over Black Adam, he's a traditional simp

freestyler1999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:
@freestyler1999 said:
@eredin12 said:

I am not the one of us two needs to talk bullshit about MCU characters to feel better, and i also don't need to debunk your fanboy bullshit.

I don't do that eaither, i just state my opinion and debate for fun, that is all, fact that for you any opinion that is not DC wanking is fanboy bullshit is something else entirely,

Yeah i just realized that you are most certainly not just a MCU fanboy, but a full on Marvel fanboy and DC hater:

Link oneshot comic Wonder Woman DCEU Wonder Woman wouldn't last one second.

Lol, and a blatant fanboy like you has the audacity to seriously talk about me allegedly wanking DC, in contrary to you is my definition of fun not to participate in ludicrious fanboy wars were one post is dumber than the next.

freestyler1999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@freestyler1999 said:
@eredin12 said:

What on earth are you even talking about?

freestyler1999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By freestyler1999
@eredin12 said:
@rajjarsalt said:
@freestyler1999 said:
@eredin12 said:

Really? It seems i was more right than i thought lol

Is this here a troll party?

freestyler1999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By freestyler1999
@rajjarsalt said:
@eredin12 said:
@freestyler1999 said:
@eredin12 said:

Don't listen to him he puts WW over Black Adam, he's a traditional simp

I put which Wonder Woman about which Black Adam, and i am a simp if you make up shit, how lost are you?