Posted by The_Magister (14255 posts) 3 months, 3 days ago

Poll: MCU: Which alien fodder are scarier to you? (30 votes)

Outriders 77%
Remorath 23%

Which type of deadly extraterrestrial species would you personally find scarier, if you were locked in a large house with two of them?

Outriders

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Remorath

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#1 Posted by AngelJax (11747 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely the Outriders. But you're screwed either way.

#2 Posted by ANTHP2000 (27717 posts) - - Show Bio

The Remorath were very intimidating, idk.

Avatar image for theonewhopullsthestrings
#3 Posted by TheOneWhoPullsTheStrings (2746 posts) - - Show Bio

Man to man, definitely the Remorath.

But if we are talking about if the whole group is after you, then definitely the Outriders.

#4 Posted by bump1010 (1043 posts) - - Show Bio

The atmosphere and the feats in the gif make Remorath look more intimidating. I find the outriders to have the more intimidating design. Without knowing anything about either I would definitely be more scared of the outriders.

#5 Posted by Stahlflamme (5810 posts) - - Show Bio

Just seeing them I would say the outrider sincs their basically savage creatures and while a normal human probably would not survive against either being mauled by an outrider is probably a more painful way to go. Part of the Remoraths thing is that you might not see them since they take out the lights thought and not seeing anything might make them more scary.

#6 Posted by MICKEY-MOUSE (36840 posts) - - Show Bio

Fighting weird 4 legged creatures is scarier...

#7 Posted by SpongeGar (243 posts) - - Show Bio

@bump1010 said:

The atmosphere and the feats in the gif make Remorath look more intimidating. I find the outriders to have the more intimidating design. Without knowing anything about either I would definitely be more scared of the outriders.

#8 Posted by DSTREET45 (5280 posts) - - Show Bio

Outriders. Even if the Remorath are more skilled, the Outriders are larger and more savage. Being trapped in a room with one with no weapon is terrifying.

#9 Posted by buildhare (8709 posts) - - Show Bio

Outriders were basically a mesh of teeth and claws. Lack of eyes is a horror staple. What comparison is there to be made between a four armed Alien gorilla monster and some Blade/Bane cosplayers?

#10 Posted by RBT (28487 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd genuinely pass out if I saw an outrider, ngl.

#11 Posted by rogueshadow (29360 posts) - - Show Bio

Outriders by far, they are literal monsters.

#12 Posted by The_Red_Devil (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

No Fodder aliens are scary to me.

#13 Edited by Scipio123 (641 posts) - - Show Bio

Outriders. A group of four of them was able to overpower Cap, so a regular human would be screwed against two of them. Also, having six arms always makes a monster scarier.

The Outriders are by far and away the most dangerous fodder we've yet seen in the MCU. If Thor hadn't arrived when he did, they would have massacred the Avengers and Wakandans long before Thanos got there.

#14 Edited by Paytience (4992 posts) - - Show Bio

Outriders. I feel like BJJ works fine against Remorath...not so sure about outriders. But at least remorath are somewhere near human.

#15 Edited by The_Magister (14255 posts) - - Show Bio

@theonewhopullsthestrings: I agree with you, I think individually the Remorath are way scarier. Part of it being due to the fact that they're superhuman assassins and they take out the lights, so you're basically dead before you know it.

But in a group, the Outriders are absolutely horrific. They will charge you and rip you to pieces, in the most animalistic way conceivable.

#17 Posted by Helloman (30115 posts) - - Show Bio

The Outriders.

Avatar image for xmangog__beastx
#18 Posted by xMangog__Beastx (4721 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by APEX_pretador (20894 posts) - - Show Bio

@scipio123: Actually a group of two overpowered cap, 2 overpowered and ragdolled BP, and a single one overpowered and disarmed Bucky