Avatar image for deactivated-61a1b6940ec47
deactivated-61a1b6940ec47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Why did the fingers of the hand not say anything about Elektra ghosting behind Alexandra if they could see her?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

How strong was she to be able to solo the defenders?

Does anything scale to the people who fought her? Or was she jobbing to everyone?

Did she deflect a bullet?

No Caption Provided

Or does none of this count because in your view, the MCU is 'grounded' and 'realistic'?

Discuss, i'm curious

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By tj849

My guess is that she has-

Enhanced Strength

Master Martial artist

Enhanced agility

Enchanced Stamina

Enhanced reflexes

Peak human speed

Enhanced durability

Expert with most weapons

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tj849 said:

• Enhanced strength.
  • Enhanced fighting ability.
  • Enhanced agility.
  • Enhanced stamina.
  • Enhanced reflexes.
  • Enhanced speed.
  • Enhanced durability.
  • Expertise with most weaponry.

Avatar image for celestialarcher
CelestialArcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She's obviously enhanced. I'd say she's a bullet timer with physicals somewhere near the Super Soliders. Her ability to fight is blurred because she's used her physicals to bust the Defenders. I'd say she's Matt's level in H2H.

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tj849 said:

• Enhanced strength.
  • Enhanced fighting ability.
  • Enhanced agility.
  • Enhanced stamina.
  • Enhanced reflexes.
  • Enhanced speed.
  • Enhanced durability.
  • Expertise with most weaponry.

Hmm I dont think her speed is enhanced as thats like 60mph (pretty fast), peak human speed is still fast like 30-40 mph. Her fighting aint enhanced shes a master martial artist to take down all of the defenders and pushed away Luke.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superhuman physicals, master martial artist. Basically a faster, more skilled Cap.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By buildhare

Superhuman/supernatural physicals and extremely skilled. Her coming up behind Alexandra is just a ninja thing, not some extra ability.

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think she's roughly on mcu Cap's level physical wise but slightly better at fighting. Not quite sure if she has his durability though. I think the car running into her out of the window put her down for a while.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

@jayc1324 said:

Superhuman physicals, master martial artist. Basically a faster, more skilled Cap.

Avatar image for deactivated-599f6d401e919
deactivated-599f6d401e919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She's MCU super soldier level and above that in speed

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By TheSpartanB345T

@tj849: She bullet timed.

And she can naturally fight without learning. Enhanced fighting.

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't justify all of these feats for her when watching this fight scene:

Loading Video...

Maahes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nfactor1995: Matt states she's been holding back in the final episode, but they didn't know who each other were at that point so that fight is legit. (I'm just saying that so when someone brings it up)

Why couldn't Matt have just improved to be that good? People don't dismiss CW Arrow's feats for doing stuff for some reason despite on paper, He has literally no chance against anybody he fights. I mean look at how much better Daredevil's gotten.

Ragdolled Bakuto destroying concrete

Fought Bakuto (fodderized Colleen) and Murakami (Fodderized Jessica, outgrappled Luke) simultaneously and was tagged, I think, once.

Confirmed to be the best fighter both Elektra (In DDS2) and Stick has seen and as their fight showed, he's quite a bit more skilled then Danny tagging him a good 10+ times while Danny got like 2.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maahes:

Matt states she's been holding back in the final episode, but they didn't know who each other were at that point so that fight is legit. (I'm just saying that so when someone brings it up)

I see.

Why couldn't Matt have just improved to be that good? People don't dismiss CW Arrow's feats for doing stuff for some reason despite on paper, He has literally no chance against anybody he fights. I mean look at how much better Daredevil's gotten.

I mean, people actually do do that. PIS is called all the time.

Ragdolled Bakuto destroying concrete

Fought Bakuto (fodderized Colleen) and Murakami (Fodderized Jessica, outgrappled Luke) simultaneously and was tagged, I think, once.

Quite impressive. However regarding the Bakuto/Murakami fight, didn't Matt fight them both simultaneously, then right afterwards have a relatively even fight with Bakuto solo? Maybe the fights in Defenders are just inconsistent.

Confirmed to be the best fighter both Elektra (In DDS2) and Stick has seen and as their fight showed, he's quite a bit more skilled then Danny tagging him a good 10+ times while Danny got like 2.

Did Stick say that in Defenders?

DSTREET45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes. Stick told Danny that Matt was one of the most naturally skilled fighters he had ever seen.

cfrehse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She is enhanced in every way. Matt even hanging with her and taking some of her hard hits just makes him all the more impressive. Danny got beaten by her solidly twice and Daredevil did much better against her

Maahes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nfactor1995:

I mean, people actually do do that. PIS is called all the time.

I haven't seen people discredit it, but fair enough I guess.

Quite impressive. However regarding the Bakuto/Murakami fight, didn't Matt fight them both simultaneously, then right afterwards have a relatively even fight with Bakuto solo? Maybe the fights in Defenders are just inconsistent.

Matt never attempted to attack and just kinda weaved through everything Bakuto did. Once Colleen showed up Bakuto deflected one attack each and then got rolled.

Yeah he says it to Danny in the restaurant, Stick thought Matt was the most naturally gifted fighter he's ever seen. Episode 4? I think.

the_wspanialy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 the_wspanialy  Online
@maahes said:

@nfactor1995: Matt states she's been holding back in the final episode, but they didn't know who each other were at that point so that fight is legit. (I'm just saying that so when someone brings it up)

Beceuse he spent the time skip beetwen Daredevil season 2 and Defenders pursuing his lawyer carrier? His improvement (if there is any) is completely illogical.

Komboing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: No lmao, she would not beat Cap... have you watched the Avengers or Cap movies? She is enhanced, at most, Cap is an actual superhuman.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@komboing said:

@jayc1324: No lmao, she would not beat Cap... have you watched the Avengers or Cap movies? She is enhanced, at most, Cap is an actual superhuman.

She solo'd the Defenders, while Luke alone has a chance at beating Cap.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Enhanced strength (KOs Jessica).

Enhanced speed (blocks bullets on her sword).

Extremely deadly H2H fighter (when not holding back against Matt, she's better than all the Defenders and could have killed Matt about four times in their final fight alone by Matt's own admission).

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@thevivas said:

Enhanced strength (KOs Jessica).

Enhanced speed (blocks bullets on her sword).

Extremely deadly H2H fighter (when not holding back against Matt, she's better than all the Defenders and could have killed Matt about four times in their final fight alone by Matt's own admission).

Komboing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: Luke was already almost KO'd and both Danny and Matt did well against her, she isn't beating Cap lmao. This wank needs to stop, it is laughable at this point.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
deactivated-5a89ca5697052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:
@komboing said:

Luke doesnt have the slightest chance at beating Cap.

I also doubt that Elektra can beat Cap. But thats definitely debatable.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buildhare said:

Superhuman/supernatural physicals and extremely skilled. Her coming up behind Alexandra is just a ninja thing, not some extra ability.

What do you mean by ninja thing?

I don't see how she can just sneak up behind someone in full view of 3 people without anyone noticing. Unless she pulled some elmer fudd type shenanigans

No Caption Provided

Komboing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IAmTheLaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She's clearly enhanced, but she probably couldn't take out Luke when he isn't on the gas. She'd also lose to Captain America one v one pretty easily.

As for skilled fighters. Daredevil was better than her in season 2. Matt also seems more talented than Danny in a straight fight, at least with the added bonus of wearing his armor. The fist makes Danny the biggest weapon of the four, though.

Maahes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maahes said:

Beceuse he spent the time skip beetwen Daredevil season 2 and Defenders pursuing his lawyer carrier? His improvement (if there is any) is completely illogical.

It never said he quit training, and I'm not sure "it's illogical" is a good argument with the series that has a blind ninja lawyer, shaolin monk with steel busting chi, a bulletproof superhuman and a woman that can lift cars hunting down a ninja organization as old as time so they can't use dragon bones to become immortal.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@komboing said:

@jayc1324: Luke was already almost KO'd and both Danny and Matt did well against her, she isn't beating Cap lmao. This wank needs to stop, it is laughable at this point.

Luke was actually just waking up, he wasn't almost KO'd. Danny never did well against her, she toyed with him until he activated the Iron Fist, at which point she made him open the door to the dragon's bones against his will. He literally did everything she wanted him to. And now I am questioning if you watched the show since you apparently don't know that Elektra holds back on Matt. I seriously don't get why so many people refuse to acknowledge that, even though she explicitly says it.

@jayc1324 said:
@komboing said:

Luke doesnt have the slightest chance at beating Cap.

He is more durable and arguably stronger, if Batroc can knock Cap down Luke certainly has a chance. He KO's people by literally plucking their heads, Cap doesn't have strength like that.

I also doubt that Elektra can beat Cap. But thats definitely debatable.

Most people think Elektra would win based on the poll here but like you said it is debatable.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
deactivated-5a89ca5697052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324:

He is more durable and arguably stronger, if Batroc can knock Cap down Luke certainly has a chance. He KO's people by literally plucking their heads, Cap doesn't have strength like that.

Elektra embarrassed Luke in combat. Luke is too slow too keep up with enhanced characters in combat. Even a much slower Danny was running circles around him temporarily.

Caps DMG output feats with the shield blow Lukes out of the water. Cap can hurt him even without the shield. A much less impressive JJ could send him flying with her kicks.

Cap improved a lot since the Batroc fight in almost every category.

Most people think Elektra would win based on the poll here but like you said it is debatable.

Yeah this is a close one.

Komboing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: I don't think its debatable :P but whatever.