MCU: Wanda vs Ikaris - better character?

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

frozen  Moderator

Poll MCU: Wanda vs Ikaris - better character? (46 votes)

Wanda 57%
Ikaris 43%

Who is the better character?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• 
heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By heiqn

Ikaris is more consistent and well-written.

I like Wanda but I have to admit she is annoying.

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Wanda for me, because she is more developed as a character.

Avatar image for finalkingthanos
finalkingthanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Personally Ikaris is written better recently and I felt he had more consequence from his actin’s and due to them, he will also probably get a redemptive arc going forward.

Lizard54321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Lizard54321

I don't know why people are saying Wanda is a developed character. She is not really, she is still selfish, morally grey and greedy like she was since her introduction in phase 2. Though if people are counting her transition from nobody to being a Mary sue, I get their point.

Ikaris is a far better character than Wanda. This isn't even close tbh.

Can't wait to see her so called character development in MoM

KrisBishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 KrisBishop  Moderator

I was surprised at how well Ikaris turned out, and with only one movie worth of screentime.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I liked Ikaris, until the final act...

Wanda is a much more developed and interesting character

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ikaris for me is better. I felt for him because of the choices he had to make unlike Wanda who doesn't even realize she is the bad guy in her story.

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By AngelJax

Ikaris was devoid of charisma, chemistry with his cast mates, complexity and development. I guess you’ll like him if you like Superman expy’s? Wanda is by far the better character across her 4 Flims and Solo series it’s no contest.

Joker567892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ikaris is the better character, I felt his arc was more well rounded and consistent.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ikaris is the better character, I felt his arc was more well rounded and consistent.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was surprised at how well Ikaris turned out, and with only one movie worth of screentime.

Yeah facts, and the way they did that sneaky ambiguous screen cut in regards to his fate I think we‘ll see much more development later on.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angeljax said:

Ikaris was devoid of charisma, chemistry with his cast mates, complexity and development. I guess you’ll like him if you like Superman expy’s? Wanda is by far the better character across her 4 Flims and Solo series it’s no contest.

Agreed.

He felt like a watered-down Superman to me, and his betrayal and subsequent "redemption" were not executed well at all.

Laiks Stake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanda since she's a woman.

Satanishki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Neither was very interesting

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wut ? Ikaris was good, but Wanda stomps after Wandavision, much more development and emotion shown.

GAS777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ikaris for me is better. I felt for him because of the choices he had to make unlike Wanda who doesn't even realize she is the bad guy in her story.

Facts, Wanda is honestly a terrible and selfish person. She decided to screw everyone else because she couldn’t get what she wanted. Ikaris was doing what he did because he wanted life for millions of other galaxies and he was told by his “father” it was unbiased. If he helped humanity he’d alter the balance of the universe with bias. Even when he saw the error of his ways he decided to exile himself to the sun. (He’ll most likely return as the screen cut was hella ambiguous).

Wanda wasn’t sorry at all lmaooo. She tried to turn herself into the vicitm by asking Monica “Do you hate me?” Lol.

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19: yes..wanda is still a selfish character and hasn't changed

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I haven't watched eternals yet but Wanda >>>

Spider-Simp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say Wanda but I haven't actually seen Eternals as I have no interest in seeing it.

Is it any good? Can anyone give it a recommend?

ANGELICA10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanda easily lol. Every character in eternals were one dimensional, bland and forgettable

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19:

Lmao... Monica had the effrontery to say "they are never going to know what you sacrificed for them... " TF. I nearly lost my mind.

SuperDarth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I haven't seen the movie yet, but how good can a Superman knock-off be?

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By heiqn
@nassergrant19 said:
@johndeyvido said:

Facts, Wanda is honestly a terrible and selfish person. She decided to screw everyone else because she couldn’t get what she wanted. Ikaris was doing what he did because he wanted life for millions of other galaxies and he was told by his “father” it was unbiased. If he helped humanity he’d alter the balance of the universe with bias. Even when he saw the error of his ways he decided to exile himself to the sun. (He’ll most likely return as the screen cut was hella ambiguous).

Wanda wasn’t sorry at all lmaooo. She tried to turn herself into the vicitm by asking Monica “Do you hate me?” Lol.

Facts again, I like Wanda as a character, but she is selfish and annoying and I can debate she is eviler than Ikaris.

In AOU she is evil, cause all things. In CW she sided with Cap and she was treating Tony like he is the evil one yet Tony was trying to protect her. In WandaVision she was evil again and now there are rumors that she will be the villain in Dr. Strange 2. Girl surpassed Ikaris way earlier if the case is being villain.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19:

Lmao... Monica had the effrontery to say "they are never going to know what you sacrificed for them... " TF. I nearly lost my mind.

Oh lord….that was the worst…

I definitely think Ikaris will return tho. The actress of Sersi said she doesn’t think Ikaris is really dead. Madden even said the future is uncertain. Can’t wait to see more development on his side in later on. He’s too powerful and complex to go to waste.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heiqn said:
@nassergrant19 said:
@johndeyvido said:

Facts again, I like Wanda as a character, but she is selfish and annoying and I can debate she is eviler than Ikaris.

In AOU she is evil, cause all things. In CW she sided with Cap and she was treating Tony like he is the evil one yet Tony was trying to protect her. In WandaVision she was evil again and now there are rumors that she will be the villain in Dr. Strange 2. Girl surpassed Ikaris way earlier if the case is being villain.

Facts Ikaris takes this easily

I definitely think Ikaris will return tho. The actress of Sersi said she doesn’t think Ikaris is really dead. Madden even said the future is uncertain. Can’t wait to see more development on his side in later on. He’s too powerful and complex to go to waste.

Xverify___

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanda

BatStroke2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#28  Edited By BatStroke2000

I don't have to watch Eternals to know that Wanda is still the better character.

Avatar image for supermanwin1875
SUPERMANWIN1875

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanda