Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

Edited By solar_nerd
No Caption Provided

Marvel TV's future is interesting.

While Luke Cage, Iron Fist, The Inhumans and possibly Daredevil and Jessica Jones are being cancelled, Marvel is still moving forward with a final season of Agents of SHIELD, as well as new seasons of Cloak and Dagger as well as The Runaways. In addition, they have TV shows in development focused on Loki and Scarlet Witch, as well as a Bucky/Sam Wilson buddy show, all of which will be strictly on Disney's Streaming Service. As Marvel TV prepares to connect even more to the movies, here are some heroes who should join forces with Earth's Mightiest Heroes.

Daredevil

The concept of this gives me - and a lot of people - chills just by thinking about it. Daredevil would be awesome to finally see in a film, and he'd bring something completely new to the table. Instead of being comic relief - like Spider-Man, Iron Man, Thor or Doctor Strange - he'd bring a sense of darkness and grit (the good kind, of course) to the team, and he'd be willing to do things other members won't. If The Man Without Fear winds up on the same screen as The Avengers, you can go ahead and buy my ticket. As well as this, there has been advocacy for disabled heroes in movies, and this would be a great way to do it. (Even if Matt Murdock's blindness can hardly be considered a disability.)

Luke Cage

"Sweet Christmas", this would be epic! Luke Cage is far different than the other Netflix heroes, because while he's willing to do what's necessary, but he's still a nice guy. Since he knows Daredevil, he could provide a friend to the guy, while also adding some muscle and heart to the changing roster of heroes.

Mockingbird

Mockingbird is a hero who deserves the spotlight more than anyone on Agents of SHIELD. Her exit sucked, and she's practically begging for an Avengers team-up. She could help connect the Avengers to SHIELD, and possibly even get a movie or show of her own. She's underrated, that's for sure.

Crystal

"Inhumans" was awful.

However, Crystal was one of the few bright spots. She's been an Avenger before in the comics, and her awesome abilities would give the Avengers a small powerhouse. Like Mockingbird, she's very underrated as a character.

Ghost Rider

Agents of SHIELD's Ghost Rider was the best part of Season 4: he added horror and humor to the series, and rejuvenated the show after an uneven third season. Coincidentally, Robbie recently joined the Avengers in the comics. I personally don't care if they use Robbie again, or just cast Johnny Blaze; Ghost Rider would be a welcome addition to the Avengers.

Quake

Quake was (briefly) an Avenger in the comics. She'd be welcome as part of the team in live-action as well. She's a fan-favorite and her abilities could really do some damage - to the Avengers' enemies, of course!

What do you think? Should these heroes join the Avengers in Phase 4? Comment!

goku9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Ghost Rider because he's simply too cool for mere TV.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By IndomitableRegal

Wait, FINAL season of AoS?! :'(

Anyway, Daisy and Robbie Reyes. I would leave out everyone else (all shows included).

Avatar image for deactivated-5faef67d08995
deactivated-5faef67d08995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Luke Cage needs o be upgraded to at least throwing cars around to even matter in the MCU.

Epicyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one. Don't consider the shows MCU and I'm pretty sure the MCU itself does not either. Alternate universe in my mind

ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daredevil and Punisher... and maybe Luke Cage too

Batvibe12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Batvibe12
  • Luke
  • Crystal
  • Quake
RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just Daisy.

From the other characters the only other one to operate on the level the avengers regularly do is Mockingbird, and her character would feel too similar to BW.

AchievedHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rukelnikovftw: No not daisy. It's pretty much Ghost Rider. He is too cool for just being on TV. There is still more for him out there instead of just being on one season of a show.

No Caption Provided

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Daredevil on the Avengers never sat right with me in the comics.

Ghost Rider on any sort of team doesn't sit right with me at all. The Rider always worked better as a solo force. At best you could have some sort of common interest for the Rider and the team which causes a temporary team up, but the Rider should always ride alone.

Frank being an Avenger is too soon to call. If they choose to have him go vigilante and closer to his comic self, then I doubt that he'd be Avengers material. There's a reason why he's not that well liked in the comic Marvel universe, and Franks already got a notable reputation as a killer.

Not gonna speak on the other characters

GhostNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quake should definitely make the transition to the team in the series finale of AoS, the last shot of the show should be her meeting with Tony Stark

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

None.

Daisy_Johnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyway, Daisy and Robbie Reyes. I would leave out everyone else (all shows included).

No, that's just a rumor spread by worried and panicky fans. They said that about Season 4, then about Season 5, and now about Season 6. It happens every season and it's getting ridiculous. Also Season 3 was not weak either.

OT: I think Black Bolt should make that list. Anson Mount was pretty good.

IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@indomitableregal said:

No, that's just a rumor spread by worried and panicky fans. They said that about Season 4, then about Season 5, and now about Season 6. It happens every season and it's getting ridiculous. Also Season 3 was not weak either.

Dammit. So basically people have been saying this for half the show's existence lol. Also didn't think season 3 was weak. Actually, I think each successive season was better than the one before it, with 5 being the only possible exception (which is only because 4 was just about perfect imo).

How would interactions between Black Bolt and the Avengers be though? I mean if you include him you'll basically have to include someone else to be his mouthpiece, no?

Arrsenal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Arrsenal

Here is my list of TV heroes that should join the Avengers:

Daisy_Johnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daisy_johnson said:
@indomitableregal said:

Dammit. So basically people have been saying this for half the show's existence lol. Also didn't think season 3 was weak. Actually, I think each successive season was better than the one before it, with 5 being the only possible exception (which is only because 4 was just about perfect imo).

How would interactions between Black Bolt and the Avengers be though? I mean if you include him you'll basically have to include someone else to be his mouthpiece, no?

Pretty much the case, yes. At least that's how it was on IMDB back in the day, then Reddit and so on. Now apparently that plague of hearsay his found its way here.

Well he could have an assistant or we could have Medusa done right, I don't think the Actress potrayed her very well but we can also argue the script screwed her over. One of the greatest aspects of the MCU's version of Black Bolt is the fact he had his own form of sign language. So there's definitely A LOT that can be done with that in a simplistic and general way. Not to mention all the early Marvel films in the early 2000's had a "flip the bird" joke that would go perfect with Black Bolt lmao!

IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By IndomitableRegal

@daisy_johnson: Lol. So you have anyone in mind to take over as Medusa?