MCU Thor's lighting vs DCEU Ares/Zeus' lighting

• 97 results
nn5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll MCU Thor's lighting vs DCEU Ares/Zeus' lighting (104 votes)

Thor 71%
Ares/Zeus 29%

Who has more powerful lighting? MCU Thor (post his Ragnarok amp) or DCEU Zeus & Ares?

• 
MrTrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightgate: In the video right after that.

Loading Video...

It should be accurate, vaporizing just about anything that weighs 1 kg almost always takes megajoules of energy, one cubic meter of rock/dirt/concrete weighs 1,000's of kg's, therefore it'd take gigajoules to vaporize like the 25 GJ figure he gave.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, Thor's lightning is leagues above Ares/Zeus' by feats.

Avatar image for meandyourgirl69
MeAndYourGirl69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Completely incinerating Ares' is no joke.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 rajjarsalt  Online

Strange bump.

OT: One vapes a small crater, the other a 2km long landmass. And Ares used up all his power for that feat. Thor didn't. It really isn't a hard choice.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f2a7a75e0dec
deactivated-5f2a7a75e0dec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor never busted Sokovia, wtf I am reading here.

Zeus lightning is better

SquadDoubleYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By SquadDoubleYou

more potent? Ares' Divine Lightning by far, a single stroke created a huge crater.

more extent? Thor

Torrentio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So much DCEU wanking. Ares lightning bolts fired over an extended period were collected and focused into a beam by the bracers via some hax Godkiller power.

How they extrapolated it into a regular bolt's destructive power is beyond me

Avatar image for rosalinagalaxy3
Rosalinagalaxy3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have heard from DCEU fans that in novelization this concentrated lighting shook entire planet Earth what is low 6-B feat. But i have no idea is that true. I have never read novelizations of movies. Only i have read scripts of Fantastic Beasts but only this

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By rajjarsalt  Online

@torrentio said:

So much DCEU wanking. Ares lightning bolts fired over an extended period were collected and focused into a beam by the bracers via some hax Godkiller power.

It's strange tbh cuz the script admits he's using everything he's got to the point he's expended the very last of his power, and even then, it's him exploding that creates the crater. And yet crater >>> Sokovia for reasons I can't comprehend.

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

more potent? Ares' Divine Lightning by far, a single stroke created a huge crater.

more extent? Thor

how much are you gonna wank a small feat that took an extended period of time was probably enhanced by ww in godkiller mode when this exists?

small crater>>a forest clearing explosion. CV never ceases to amaze

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have heard from DCEU fans that in novelization this concentrated lighting shook entire planet Earth what is low 6-B feat. But i have no idea is that true. I have never read novelizations of movies. Only i have read scripts of Fantastic Beasts but only this

lmao. it wasn't shown onscreen therefore it as invalid as WE shaking the planet

mossbeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor's pretty easily.

Odimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ares, Thor's lightning is fodder level.

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 cocacolaman  Moderator

Jotunheim solos

Joker567892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeus lightning and Thor lightning is dookie.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 rajjarsalt  Online

People are acting as if Thor can't vaporize a small hole in the ground

Rosalinagalaxy3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rosalinagalaxy3 said:

Ok so please explain me how can you show on screen Worldwise Earthquake ?

Please just explain me how can u show on screen an Earth quake because by showing every location on planet it would take about 1 hour+ to show it. That why u need statements.

Same as MCU Thanos's snap. I can say Thanos never killed half of life in cosmos, because desintegarion on screen covered people in Wakanda, some heroes on Titan, Hank with Janet and Hope ( credit scene on Ant-Man 2 ) and on screen it covered Hawkeye's family and people in city in Infinity War Credit scene. How can we know maybe he only was mulit-city lvl. ?!

You get it now why statements are important ?

Oh let talk about your one ( i guess ) of your favourite characters MCU Hela ( u had once her profile ). How do we know she gets more powerful standing on Asgard. Ok i can say i don't believe it because this is bland statement never shown "on screen" ( not mentioning Hela had too little screen time ). How can u physically show on screen rising power level ? This is impossible.

I hope i explained you why statements are important. Also statements can be debunked in later issues during conversation like it turns out to be lie or they didn't explain everything

Also don't be salty, because i never read novelization of Wonder Woman movie. I just heard from one DCEU fan and idk should i believe or not

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 rajjarsalt  Online

@rosalinagalaxy3: tbh I wouldn't operate on the novelization first in terms of canonicity. In cases of doubt I go to the script first and then the novel if the script isn't there but this seems kinda like hearsay.

And the script says that Ares exploding makes the crater.

Rosalinagalaxy3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rosalinagalaxy3: tbh I wouldn't operate on the novelization first in terms of canonicity. In cases of doubt I go to the script first and then the novel if the script isn't there but this seems kinda like hearsay.

oh ok. Thanks.

I just wanted to tell Darkthunder why statements are very important yoo.

Like let choose your ( i guess so ) favourite guy MCU Dormammu. Like he is said to have infinite hunder and infinite power. U cannot portray on screen infinity etc. That why statements are important and explanations, descriptions, context of situations.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 rajjarsalt  Online

@rajjarsalt said:

oh ok. Thanks.

I just wanted to tell Darkthunder why statements are very important yoo.

Like let choose your ( i guess so ) favourite guy MCU Dormammu. Like he is said to have infinite hunder and infinite power. U cannot portray on screen infinity etc. That why statements are important and explanations, descriptions, context of situations.

Oh yeah I agree, statements should always be factored in unless it comes to the matter of them being real/fake

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkthunder said:
@rosalinagalaxy3 said:

Ok so please explain me how can you show on screen Worldwise Earthquake ?

Please just explain me how can u show on screen an Earth quake because by showing every location on planet it would take about 1 hour+ to show it. That why u need statements.

Same as MCU Thanos's snap. I can say Thanos never killed half of life in cosmos, because desintegarion on screen covered people in Wakanda, some heroes on Titan, Hank with Janet and Hope ( credit scene on Ant-Man 2 ) and on screen it covered Hawkeye's family and people in city in Infinity War Credit scene. How can we know maybe he only was mulit-city lvl. ?!

You get it now why statements are important ?

Oh let talk about your one ( i guess ) of your favourite characters MCU Hela ( u had once her profile ). How do we know she gets more powerful standing on Asgard. Ok i can say i don't believe it because this is bland statement never shown "on screen" ( not mentioning Hela had too little screen time ). How can u physically show on screen rising power level ? This is impossible.

I hope i explained you why statements are important. Also statements can be debunked in later issues during conversation like it turns out to be lie or they didn't explain everything

Also don't be salty, because i never read novelization of Wonder Woman movie. I just heard from one DCEU fan and idk should i believe or not

1. Statements are not important if we don't have onscreen evidence because a feat of this magnitude can't be performed by someone whose best feat is a 30 ton tank

2. They showed us multiple planets. In WW it created one small crater. If it was planet shaking, then the collateral damage would be ridiculous

3. We see hela destroy an army, and shake mountains on Asgard lol

4. Not salty. It's just a vague feat and shouldn't be mentioned in battles

a8612152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor's lightning can penetrate through mountains, Ares's lightning is city block level at best.

Thor is obviously much more powerful, this isn't even debatable.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rosalinagalaxy3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Statements are not important if we don't have onscreen evidence because a feat of this magnitude can't be performed by someone whose best feat is a 30 ton tank

Wasn't that job of the braselts like those "magic" objects contained that energy and redirected it ? It is rather proof for braselts. WW is good only with gear in movie what is proof.

2. They showed us multiple planets. In WW it created one small crater. If it was planet shaking, then the collateral damage would be ridiculous

In case of Earthquake if is worldwide it depebs on magnitude. slight shake is only Island level feat. Shaking sth is not instantly destruction. Some magnitudes are so weak even humans cannot sense it. Maybe only dogs or sensitive animals or birds.

This is still not on screen proof she raises in power lvl by residing on Asgard. I could also say she was that strong since beginning of her introduction.

You get it now ? Statements with context counts

Calm down. Raijjar enlightened me and it was nothing stated. Are you happy now ?

Alavanka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The calcs here are ridiculous. Come on guys, this isn't a hard question.

No Caption Provided

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 rajjarsalt  Online

@alavanka said:

The calcs here are ridiculous. Come on guys, this isn't a hard question.

No Caption Provided

Scales over Iron Man's laser imo

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is there any reason that people ask questions that there is no freaking way to answer?

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 rajjarsalt  Online

Is there any reason that people ask questions that there is no freaking way to answer?

There's only one answer and it's Thor. Ares was confirmed to have expended all of his power in that bolt and even then it was his body exploding that made the crater. Thor's contribution to the vaporization of Sokovia eclipses that.

organic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

organic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By organic

@rajjarsalt:

Why lie wanker?

Thor cracked ( a very small crack) on the vibranium core

The vib core was holding the landmass together

Vibranium was able to be melted by ancient tribes( see black panther musuem scene)

Even after there were very large chunks of debris

cocacolaman:

Uhmm wanker

Humqn blow torches were able to denoe leviathins in sp man homecoming . So stop the mcu wank

Ares lightening pushed back ww more than thors to thanos

Sorry

organic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alavanka:

Humqn blow torches were able to denoe leviathins in sp man homecoming . So stop the mcu wank

Sorry

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By rajjarsalt  Online

@organic said:

@rajjarsalt:

Why lie wanker?

Thor cracked ( a very small crack) on the vibranium core

The vib core was holding the landmass together

Vibranium was able to be melted by ancient tribes( see black panther musuem scene)

Even after there were very large chunks of debris

cocacolaman:

Uhmm wanker

Sorry

Thor didn't crack the vibranium core stop lying wanker it was fine in hoemecumming

If vibranium core held sokovia together that tightly how did people live on it before ultron built the core huh?

hup dup ares crater is too smoll and the script reveals that ares body exploding made it not the lightning bolt

sorry

organic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By organic

@rajjarsalt:

Are you obtuse?

Stark specifically states the sokovia landmass was being held by the core

All thor did was crack it ( a very small crack)

FRIDAY: The anti-gravs are rigged to flip. Touch them, they'll go full reverse thrust. The city's not coming down slow.

STARK : Spire is vibranium. If I get Thor to hit it...

FRIDAY : It will crack. That's not enough. The impact would still be devastating.

That energy was released and tonys heat seal capped the enetgy

Sorry that ancient tribes were able to melt vibranium

Sorry that human blow torches were able to demoe the leviathin.

I wouldnt trust anything you post. You lie and wank everything you post mate.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@christianrapper said:

There's only one answer and it's Thor. Ares was confirmed to have expended all of his power in that bolt and even then it was his body exploding that made the crater. Thor's contribution to the vaporization of Sokovia eclipses that.

We don’t even know what ares can do. He was only in one movie. The only thing that we know about ares is that he can’t be stabbed. there is no answer for this. Nothing is confirmed about ares.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By rajjarsalt  Online

@christianrapper said:
@rajjarsalt said:
@christianrapper said:

We don’t even know what ares can do. He was only in one movie. The only thing that we know about ares is that he can’t be stabbed. there is no answer for this. Nothing is confirmed about ares.

In that one movie, there's a confirmation on how much power he has in context to his lightning feat. It's shown and stated. There's nothing to argue about this.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By rajjarsalt  Online
@organic said:

@rajjarsalt:

Are you obtuse?

Stark specifically states the sokovia landmass was being held by the core

All thor did was crack it ( a very small crack)

FRIDAY: The anti-gravs are rigged to flip. Touch them, they'll go full reverse thrust. The city's not coming down slow.

STARK : Spire is vibranium. If I get Thor to hit it...

FRIDAY : It will crack. That's not enough. The impact would still be devastating.

That energy was released and tonys heat seal capped the enetgy

Sorry that ancient tribes were able to melt vibranium

Sorry that human blow torches were able to demoe the leviathin.

I wouldnt trust anything you post. You lie and wank everything you post mate.

Lol with your fanfiction lowball about where the energy came from. I already have the confirmation on how much Thor contributed to the vaporization which was provided by Iron Man himself. But knowing you, you'll see it and then forget it ever existed, and then accuse me of lying again.

Ares got one-shot by his own lightning which didn't even cause the only feat you love to overwank. Tough luck.

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkthunder said:

Wasn't that job of the braselts like those "magic" objects contained that energy and redirected it ? It is rather proof for braselts. WW is good only with gear in movie what is proof.

In case of Earthquake if is worldwide it depebs on magnitude. slight shake is only Island level feat. Shaking sth is not instantly destruction. Some magnitudes are so weak even humans cannot sense it. Maybe only dogs or sensitive animals or birds.

This is still not on screen proof she raises in power lvl by residing on Asgard. I could also say she was that strong since beginning of her introduction.

You get it now ? Statements with context counts

Calm down. Raijjar enlightened me and it was nothing stated. Are you happy now ?

Barcelets job isn't shaking planets. What you wrote there was not relevant to my point

Of course it depends on magnitude. You wanna say she created magnitude 3 or lower earthquakes throughout the World? I told we need at least some proof for such a ridiculous statement. WW was never stated to be planet level. Hela was stated to grow stronger on Asgard

Let's say she never shook mountains and surtur. Would you say then that she can shake mountains? Hela was getting beat by Thor, and even got koed. Then she was fighting him and Valkyrie together. That's evidence right there

I am happy you're not gonna use statements with no proof

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh there is an answer. Compare ares's crater to thor vaporising a forest for a mile

organic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkthunder:

Why lie wanker?

Show the screenshot that the forest was vaporized. You cant bc it didnt happen

You.know what did happen on screen?

A huge vaporized crater

The tops of 5 skyscrapers and 4 hipache helicopters vaporized from dd first aoe

Cap did a lightening strike to the ground hitting thanos. No ground was vaporized

You fail

Avatar image for deactivated-60f4d10418f1d
deactivated-60f4d10418f1d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeus >> Thor >> Ares

Supermod111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points