#251 Posted by TheyCallMeBT (1018 posts) - - Show Bio

Lightning Imbuing - Thor can imbue any weapon he wields with lightning.

No Caption Provided

#252 Posted by TheyCallMeBT (1018 posts) - - Show Bio

Lightning Mastery (God Mode): Upon receiving visions of his father Odin, Thor now has complete mastery over lightning allowing him to create, channel, and manipulate lightning through his entire body.

No Caption Provided

#253 Posted by TheyCallMeBT (1018 posts) - - Show Bio

Energy Durability: Thor walked through a storm of Reality Stone energy no else could even get near.

No Caption Provided

#254 Posted by TheyCallMeBT (1018 posts) - - Show Bio

Strength: Thor's legs are strong enough to damage concrete by simply jumping into the air.

No Caption Provided

#255 Posted by TheyCallMeBT (1018 posts) - - Show Bio

Striking Power With Mjolnir: Thor strikes a giant 20 foot tall Malekith hard enough to send him flying and crashing into his spaceship with enough force to create a crater in the ships metal.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

#256 Posted by TheyCallMeBT (1018 posts) - - Show Bio
#257 Edited by TheyCallMeBT (1018 posts) - - Show Bio

Blunt Force Durability: Thor was unharmed after falling nearly the complete length of the Gherkin which is 180 meters (591 feet) plus an additional 100 feet after he teleported to Jotunheim.

No Caption Provided

#258 Posted by TheyCallMeBT (1018 posts) - - Show Bio

Striking Power Without Mjolnir: Thor was able to completely shatter a small shield Hela generated with a punch.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for wolverinebatmanftw
#259 Posted by WolverineBatmanFTW (963 posts) - - Show Bio

Good thread

#260 Edited by Amcu (13545 posts) - - Show Bio
#261 Posted by TheyCallMeBT (1018 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu: Anytime buddy, this thread pushed me to find out how to make gifs.

Avatar image for darkpsychiclord_prime
#262 Posted by DarkPsychicLord_Prime (3047 posts) - - Show Bio

I've found this from Age of Ultron:

No Caption Provided

He seems to have destroyed the wall by kicking it or punching it since his hammer was down.

#263 Posted by Amcu (13545 posts) - - Show Bio
#264 Posted by TheyCallMeBT (1018 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for darkpsychiclord_prime
#265 Posted by DarkPsychicLord_Prime (3047 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu:

I think you should also include these feats with Mjolnir:

Fodderizes Asgardian level Frost Giants.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Sends Hulk flying and dazes him.

No Caption Provided

Also, the beast Thor oneshotted thanked this:

No Caption Provided

#266 Posted by Amcu (13545 posts) - - Show Bio
#267 Posted by The_Magister (11615 posts) - - Show Bio
#268 Posted by Amcu (13545 posts) - - Show Bio
#269 Posted by xZone (4755 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#270 Posted by BladeOfFury (2901 posts) - - Show Bio

Amazing!

#271 Posted by Amcu (13545 posts) - - Show Bio
#272 Posted by RukelnikovFTW (5288 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu: Whoa! Can't believe I missed this before! Great job man!

@theycallmebt: Kudos to you too, since I see you contributed a lot!

#273 Posted by Amcu (13545 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu: Whoa! Can't believe I missed this before! Great job man!

@theycallmebt: Kudos to you too, since I see you contributed a lot!

Thanks and agreed. Theycallmebt helped a lot.

#274 Posted by Amcu (13545 posts) - - Show Bio

Added a few things. Particularly a bit about coordination under the skill section.

And I added this here which I think makes Thor's feat of enduring the Aether storm and blasts more impressive.

No Caption Provided

Hopefully the Infinity War scenes will come out before school gets really busy.

#275 Posted by ANTHP2000 (19275 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu:

Excellent RT.

I actually wanted to bump this today morning after rewatching Ragnarok so that's perfect timing.

#276 Posted by Amcu (13545 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthp2000: Thanks! I like doing this. Hopefully I'll do another. Was thinking about Thanos.

#277 Posted by DrPepperMan (4955 posts) - - Show Bio

The Bifrost beam tore through the wakandan forcefield.

#278 Posted by Amcu (13545 posts) - - Show Bio

@drpepperman: Yes it did. I still waiting for HD videos of IW footage to drop but once it does I'll add everything from IW. It's so much impressive stuff to go over.

#280 Posted by jayc1324 (25863 posts) - - Show Bio

@emanresu_20: Thor did mention it was a neutron star like 15 seconds in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=189&v=m8FwvlWJesw

#281 Posted by DrPepperMan (4955 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu: ikr? Seriously, I don't know what the people who say Wanda was the strongest are taking, but her big moment consisted of doing worse at destroying the mind stone than Thor with the reality stone in TDW and getting overpowered by the space stone alone. Thor straight up overpowered Thanos in raw power, which is also a crazy feat for thanos since he tanked Thor's lightning before staying concious with a freaking axe in his chest. In fact, as far as I can remember, he didn't do worse than any of his best moments aside from slamming the outriders and breaking a pipe. Every other feat I remember from him was right up there with Sokovia or above.

#282 Posted by Amcu (13545 posts) - - Show Bio

@drpepperman: Agreed with everything. Thor was just on another level throughout IW. A lot of people don't want to accept it though. I think its interesting how some people will argue that every major feat a character accomplishes in a film is an outlier.

#283 Posted by DrPepperMan (4955 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu: In my experience, it's generally "Thor was cut up by a boulder and couldn't get out of the way"

Then a thread later, "hulk couldn't even one shot Thor with a punch, he is weak."

And of course, "If Thor or hulk can do it DCEU Superman (or is it WoDC?) can do it too." MCU character have no feats, they are either anti feats or it's not shockwave making.

#284 Posted by Amcu (13545 posts) - - Show Bio

@drpepperman: Indeed. I'm hoping the directors will confirm some of the stuff he did. And I really hope they release the script.

#285 Edited by xZone (4755 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu: Somehow I never realized that reality warping resistance feat. Perhaps that's why Thanos couldn't just turn Thor in to blocks in IW, and maybe even gives possibility to the idea that Thor resisted wandas tp for longer than the other avengers.

#286 Posted by Amcu (13545 posts) - - Show Bio

@xzone: Indeed. It'll be interesting to see if they ever address this.

#287 Posted by xZone (4755 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu: Yeah, Thor has so many more abilities than even myself a Thor fan can remember.

So many abilities go un noticed, like being able to manifest is armor, cape, and general gear at a moments notice. Turning Mjolnir in to an umbrella (which I must say was one of my favorite parts of ragnarok because it was such a callback to the original Thor comics). Being able to simply change the weather by his mood. Heck, Thor stopped rain with a casual glance. Another thing that makes me think Odin and Thor have resistance to the reality stone is the fact that anyone who touched Jane when she possessed the aether got knocked back (even asgardians), but Thor and Odin had no issues. Also, Thor's ability to move things with lightning, and his ability to use other objects as a conductor for his lightning. So many things about Thor are downplayed or simply called an outlier, but the character himself is the most versatile and interesting character in CBM

#288 Edited by Amcu (13545 posts) - - Show Bio

@xzone: Agreed. Thor is very versatile and has a large verity of powers. His ablity to summon armor and seeming healing factor are particularly not noted enough.

#289 Posted by Amcu (13545 posts) - - Show Bio

@xzone: Though IIRC Loki changed Mjolnir's appearance to make it seem like an umbrella.

Anyhow I just realized I don't think I have the bit about him summoning his armor in here so I need to go get it.

#290 Posted by xZone (4755 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu: No, Loki didn't change the hammer (or at least it wasn't shown or said to be so) When Thor hit the umbrella on the ground it became Mjolnir, hence the reference to the comics. You can clearly see that Thor turns his umbrella to Mjolnir and summons his armor from normal clothes

#291 Posted by xZone (4755 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu: One other thing. I think it would be fair to change the "not one of Thor's best abilities" from the strength column. Given his recent feats (not even talking about the ring feat with rockets pod here). The feat where Thor opens the forge beam is still the best strength feat in the DCEU or MCU, not to mention Thor did it while burning to death. The feat will be easier to quantify tho when the movie comes out

#292 Posted by Amcu (13545 posts) - - Show Bio

@xzone:

No, Loki didn't change the hammer (or at least it wasn't shown or said to be so) When Thor hit the umbrella on the ground it became Mjolnir, hence the reference to the comics. You can clearly see that Thor turns his umbrella to Mjolnir and summons his armor from normal clothes

This is true. I was referring to it being turned into an umbrella. I thought that was Loki. Thor turned it back into Mjolnir but Loki was the one that made it look like an umbrella IIRC. I'd have to watch the scene again to be sure.

One other thing. I think it would be fair to change the "not one of Thor's best abilities" from the strength column. Given his recent feats (not even talking about the ring feat with rockets pod here). The feat where Thor opens the forge beam is still the best strength feat in the DCEU or MCU, not to mention Thor did it while burning to death. The feat will be easier to quantify tho when the movie comes out

Yeah I should have edited it by now. Been thinking it was hilarious that I said that and than IW happened to totally change it. Though I still do think Thor's durability is more impressive than his strength.

#293 Posted by xZone (4755 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu: Nope, loki didn't change Mjolnir (unless it was done off screen)

Yeah, his durability is even more impressive. That's what makes Thor so crazy powerful.

That's actually why I get annoyed by people saying someone like doomsday or Superman would beat Hela. Atm, Hela is the strongest character in DCEU/MCU film. (Thor has the best strength feat, and she overpowered him with one arm) she's also very possibly the most durable character.

#294 Edited by Amcu (13545 posts) - - Show Bio

@xzone: Yeah just checked the scene and it doesn't show Loki doing it. I'm still not sure about it though because he was with Loki at the moment and Loki has shown to cast illusions on Thor to make him look like Sif in the past. Thor also has never displayed the type of magic to make Mjolnir look like other objects so I don't think it's clear. But I see where you're coming from.

Agreed on the rest. Hela's durability is hard to gauge but strength wise she badly overpowered Thor which should make her the strongest MCU/DCEU character in pure strength besides maybe Surtur.

#295 Posted by xZone (4755 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu: Also, id add the gifs when Thor hits hulk and out maneuvers him during their arena fight in the strength column. He does some serious damage to hulk with a light punch.

#296 Posted by xZone (4755 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu: Oh, and you said you wanted to do another respect thread right? You should do hela, hulk, or iron man IMO. Diana or Superman would be cool too. Tbh, I think you could do a great job any any of these characters

#297 Posted by Amcu (13545 posts) - - Show Bio

@xzone: Thanks man! And I'm thinking I'll do Thanos.

#298 Posted by xZone (4755 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu: That would be awesome. Dude doesn't get near the respect he deserves. It would be awesome to see a respect thread for loki or spider-man as well. They really are underrated as hell. Keep up the good work

#299 Posted by Amcu (13545 posts) - - Show Bio

@xzone said:

@amcu: That would be awesome. Dude doesn't get near the respect he deserves. It would be awesome to see a respect thread for loki or spider-man as well. They really are underrated as hell. Keep up the good work

I think Spider-Man and Loki both already have RT's. And thanks again man. I'm glad this RT turned out well. Excited for the future.

Avatar image for miraclecomeback
#300 Edited by MiracleComeBack (2040 posts) - - Show Bio

amazing