MCU Thor / DCEU Wonder Woman lifting strength comparison

• 71 results
nn5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll MCU Thor / DCEU Wonder Woman lifting strength comparison (84 votes)

They're equally strong 4%
Thor is 1.5-2x stronger 8%
Thor is 3-4x stronger 2%
Thor is 5-9x stronger 7%
Thor is 10x stronger or more 67%
Wonder Woman is 1.5-2x stronger 1%
Wonder Woman is 3-4x stronger 0%
Wonder Woman is 5-9x stronger 0%
Wonder Woman is 10× stronger or more 11%

Who is stronger - MCU Thor or DCEU Wonder Woman, and how big is the difference between them?

It's only about lifting strength, not overall power.

• 
Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is literally no way to tell. Thor didn’t do anything that is quantifiable. wonder woman easily threw a tank hundreds of feet away in the first movie. Justice league was just speed feats. In ww84 she was weakened until the end of the movie.

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor is 10x stronger with just his pinky finger

krisbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4 krisbishop  Moderator

Thor is so much stronger, this isn't even remotely debatable.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor is in same ballpark as Hulk. A bit weaker than him. Hulk supported weight of collapsed Avengers HQ. Diana doesn't come close.

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WW is stronger than Thor and it's not even close. She's stronger than Cheetah and cheetah is stronger than DD.

WW >Cheetah >DD >Clark. Cheetah was able to dent Amazonian armor sth DD couldn't replicate nor Clark.

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Eri_Joni

Smh, I accidentally voted Wonder Woman is 10x stronger or more.

christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

@christianrapper: So we will just ignore rings and forge feat?

OT: One figner of Thor is stronger than her entire body

tha unquantifiable. Rocket also helped with his ship. That’s similar to hulk punching that leviathon in avengers 1. it not real. There is no real world comparison. Thor’s ring because there is no real world equivalent to judge how much strength it took or how much rocket helped with his ship. We just know that it took some amount of super strength but we don’t know to what degree. Wonder Woman seems to be exceedingly strong. She was able to restrain doomsday with her lasso but that’s pretty much unquantifiable, too. I would put them around the same strength level.

christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By christianrapper

@eredin12 said:

@christianrapper:

tha unquantifiable. Rocket also helped with his ship. That’s similar to hulk punching that leviathon in avengers 1. it not real. There is no real world comparison. Thor’s ring because there is no real world equivalent to judge how much strength it took or how much rocket helped with his ship.

Since Thor was not pulled by ship, it menas he outputted equal force, equal resistance and yes we can very easily calculate force needed to move city seized rings or to do what Hulk did with Levaitahn, neither of those are unquantifiable

We just know that it took some amount of super strength but we don’t know to what degree. Wonder Woman seems to be exceedingly strong. She was able to restrain doomsday with her lasso but that’s pretty much unquantifiable, too. I would put them around the same strength level.

Which is just wrong, WW struggled with lifting a 30-ton tank, Thor is several tiers above her, literaly one figner of his body is stronger than her entire body

She didn’t struggle in the first movie. She easily threw it hundreds of feet. You obviously didn’t see the second movie if you are referring to that scene in the trailer. She was depowered in the second movie. You can’t go by characters showing strain lifting objects in action scenes. Directors want to build tension. Characters can lift millions of tons in one scene and struggle lifting obviously lighter things in action scenes. It would be boring if Dianna just want around easily doing things. think of justice league. They showed Superman with little to no PIS and he just ran through everything when he showed up. Can you imagine Dianna going all out in her movies with the threats that she faced. her movies would have ended quickly.

legend531

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor is indeed much stronger.

He lifted those huge Irises which were made out of Enchanted Uru and that too while withstanding the gravity and concussive force of a neutron star.

Those same irises were close to 100M Long.

WW to my recollection has no feat on that level.

Avatar image for deactivated-6044a3a59a9f4
deactivated-6044a3a59a9f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

when did WW threw a tank hundreds of feet away???

nn5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eri_joni: And what is your opinion on this? How much Thor is stronger? (I assume you think he is)

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Eri_Joni

@nn5: By a lot, the ring feat puts Thor far above her in physical strength. It doesn't help that WW had terrible anti feats on 84.

nn5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eri_joni: I definitely see what you mean but while she doesn't have direct strength feats that can even slightly compare with rings, she scales from Superman to an extent (dazed him with a headbutt, also knocked over Doomsday by bashing his leg with shield). I'd honestly consider things like her struggling to lift a tank (and probably whatever she struggled with in WW84 but I haven't seen it yet) as PIS. Not saying she's stronger than Thor tho, just that I doubt she's fodder to him.

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nn5: Those are striking feats really. I think the tank feat happened before getting an amp, so it's not an anti feat for BVS and JL versions. The anti feats that I'm talking about are this and this. Though, I don't consider her to be this low, I put her in the thousand ton range.

Joker567892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legend531: when was it said the rings were made of Uru? Because Thor's legs tears through them.

nn5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eri_joni: I know it's striking but it indicates her strength. If Superman feels her hit and it dazes him, she can't be many times weaker imo (might be around 3x weaker based on headbutt and tug of war but probably not much more if I'd guess).

About the tank feat I'm not sure if the amp really made her stronger physically as there's no proof for it AFAIK (or she just got some energy manipulation). But that's certainly possible.

From these anti-feats from WW84 first one is real bad, but yeah, I wouldn't count these as well when ranking her strength.

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WW is stronger than Thor and it's not even close. She's stronger than Cheetah and cheetah is stronger than DD.

WW >Cheetah >DD >Clark. Cheetah was able to dent Amazonian armor sth DD couldn't replicate nor Clark.

Bro???

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nn5:

Her struggling to lift the tank happened after her amp so whether the amp gave her strength doesn't help her case.

But Jerkinverse Diana is clearly above kryptonians in strength.in the new movie, Cheetah could dent Amazonian armor with her punches sth DD nor Clark couldn't replicate and ww84Diana is stronger than cheetah.

Thanos77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nn5:

Her struggling to lift the tank happened after her amp so whether the amp gave her strength doesn't help her case.

But Jerkinverse Diana is clearly above kryptonians in strength.

no.

in the new movie, Cheetah could dent Amazonian armor with her punches sth DD nor Clark couldn't replicate and ww84Diana is stronger than cheetah.

Proof Clark can’t do it? That amazonian armor isn’t even impressive. Normal humans could cut it? That’s shit. For all we know that armor could be as strong as steel(low ball).

Hahahahahahaha

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@christianrapper: she threw the tank 5 feet not hundreds of feet.

@eredin12: what do you mean the script says she struggled to lift the tank?

nn5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johndeyvido: I think that talking about amp eri_joni meant the moment when she started desintegrating Ares' projectiles and redirected his lightning at him.

Regardless of whether she struggled before or after amp (or if her strength got amped at all), I consider it PIS due to her BvS/JL feats which clearely put her above 50 t level.

And I know you're not serious with second part lol

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nn5:

She didn't get any other amp asides the one she got that allowed her bust free from Ares TK.

This thread is about lifting strength and her best is still the tank feat she struggled with. If you have another better lifting feat kindly provide it. With scaling you can say she's lower end of kryptonian strength but mcu high-tiers are far stronger than dceu kryptonians so that doesn't even help her.

On a serious note, jerkinverse Diana is clearly not the same as bvs/jl in power levels.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

In terms of lifting strength, Thor is superior. I think 10x more is too much, but it's at least 5x more.

nn5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johndeyvido: She indeed doesn't have better direct lifting strength feats than the tank but yeah, she can be scaled from Superman. I'm not saying it puts her at Thor level just that she is a (low) high-tier.

I also think Jenkins doesn't consider WW to be as strong as Snyder does. Though she's still the same character so technically has all the feats from BvS/JL.

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

A weakened wonder woman was able to kick a truck up into the air. Future wonder woman could match doomsday. Wonder woman is stronger by a few notches.

krisbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 krisbishop  Moderator

Diana lifted a tank, so she's stronger than someone who moved city-sized forge rings and scales slightly below someone who supported a collapsed Avengers HQ.

Gotta love these fanboys.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 death4bunnies  Moderator  Online

Lol at easily threw it 100s of feet.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor definitely

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By rajjarsalt  Online

Idk how you can look at WW's feats and Thor's feats and honestly say that WW is stronger. Might as well say WW is stronger than the Hulk and Thanos too

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By rajjarsalt  Online
@nn5 said:

@johndeyvido: she can be scaled from Superman

Yet when it came down to it, Supes overpowered her with one hand with no difficulty and she couldn't do anything about it. He overpowered Steppenwolf with one hand with no difficulty and Steppenwolf is slightly above WW and Aquaman combined.

That's consistent with his feats vs hers.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By rajjarsalt  Online

@christianrapper said:
@eredin12 said:

tha unquantifiable. Rocket also helped with his ship. That’s similar to hulk punching that leviathon in avengers 1. it not real. There is no real world comparison. Thor’s ring because there is no real world equivalent to judge how much strength it took or how much rocket helped with his ship. We just know that it took some amount of super strength but we don’t know to what degree. Wonder Woman seems to be exceedingly strong. She was able to restrain doomsday with her lasso but that’s pretty much unquantifiable, too. I would put them around the same strength level.

It's been calced and Thor matched Rocket's pull, otherwise he would have been ripped to shreds (ie what happens to Diana when she tries to rep it). Leviathans also have a stated mass, it just chalks up to CVers being unable to accept that number. So it's more that people don't want feats to be quantified rather than the feats actually being unquantifiable. Not that either need to be. Those things are big enough that the magnitude between those feats and pretty much any standalone feat Diana has doesn't even need to be stated.

Doomsday overpowered her bullrushes with mere blows, overpowered the total sum of her strength with said gear even under the influence of Kryptonite, etc. If we are going by strength, Diana and someone who overpowered her got smoked by the one-handed grip of Superman, and Doomsday's strength is only relevant because of Superman scaling. Diana doesn't get it.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By The_Hajduk

Thor's low end feats are better than Diana's best feats.

To this day people underestimate how impressive it is to crush Iron Man's armor like a soda can.

legend531

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nn5:

So her best is still the tank feat then..

Jerkinverse Diana is way powerful than BvS or JL Diana. She can fly, lasso bullets/air/lightning and make object invisible and scales above cheetah that can damage Amazonian armor(sth kryptonians can't replicate) so it's clear directors have her at different level.

Avatar image for deactivated-603506ba17b96
deactivated-603506ba17b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

Oh yeah so how heavy rings were. THere could be empty space inside those rings. This could be also machines mechanism. Btw lifting in space with no outer gravity <<<<<<<<<<< lifting on Earth

OT: Still Thor wins

SheevSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thor one shot

Avatar image for deactivated-603506ba17b96
deactivated-603506ba17b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: i dont care what Russo says. WoG <<<<<<<<<<<<< showings from movie without expl. <<< guides and explamations.

Yes machine mechanism was necessary or prove meThor is Wanda or Magneto by controlling things on distance.

Also mass is still necessary, average density. Also he had too just break ice and construct would auto reshape itself.

Ot: still thor wins