#1 Posted by TonyMartial (8840 posts) - - Show Bio

IGN Have reported that the first trailer for Spider-Man Far From Home will be released on Saturday.

#2 Posted by Tomkatie (3268 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for thanos_thebadas
#3 Posted by Thanos_thebadas (1130 posts) - - Show Bio

awesome

#4 Posted by FaradaySloth (8471 posts) - - Show Bio

Ain't this like....a spoiler for A4

#5 Posted by Emanresu_20 (2707 posts) - - Show Bio

Everyone knew it would not be permanent.

#6 Posted by KingOfWakanda (2371 posts) - - Show Bio

To the surprise of no one, yes, Spider-Man is returning.

#7 Posted by infamous5445 (379 posts) - - Show Bio

The general audience isn't that stupid to assume he'd stay dead

#8 Posted by TheVivas (19247 posts) - - Show Bio

He was probably coming back anyway, but are we going to ignore the Russo’s or someone in the Marvel higher ups saying that movies coming out after IW could take place chronologically before it?

#9 Edited by dirtytree332 (573 posts) - - Show Bio

In hindsight, they shouldn't have killed him off. Could've killed Pepper instead.

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
#10 Posted by Ready_4_Madness (15381 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth: everyone knows that Spider-Man, Strange, T’challa Etc aren’t dead.

#11 Posted by Gaoron (8230 posts) - - Show Bio

In hindsight, they shouldn't have killed him off. Could've killed Pepper instead.

But then we wouldn't get "I don't feel so good" meme :O

#12 Edited by Epicyon (866 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth: How?

Also hope it has better marketing than Homecoming. 2nd trailer for that told the entire movie and it only got worse from there. It'll still be better than Captain Marvel no matter what tho

Avatar image for jimjaspers20675
#13 Posted by JimJaspers20675 (198 posts) - - Show Bio

His new suit looks fricking amazing, gives me Noir spider vibes

#14 Posted by FaradaySloth (8471 posts) - - Show Bio

@ready_4_madness: I know, but I'm pretty sure someone out there (let's say a 6-10 year-old) didn't knew or someone else, wouldn't this count as a spoiler?

#15 Posted by FaradaySloth (8471 posts) - - Show Bio

He died. And don't say "everyone knows he's coming back" because I'm pretty sure that there's at least one person that doesn't know.

#16 Edited by Epicyon (866 posts) - - Show Bio

He died. And don't say "everyone knows he's coming back" because I'm pretty sure that there's at least one person that doesn't know.

Well I'm going to say it because everyone who doesn't have the brain of a 5 year old knew that his death would be undone, especially at this point where even the dumbest person in the world would've looked it up or seen that there was a sequel coming. But say for instance I were to find that plausible, it would only be true for the fake fan casual movie goers who constantly question everything because they don't even know what they are watching but even that's hard to believe.

#17 Posted by FaradaySloth (8471 posts) - - Show Bio

@epicyon said:
@faradaysloth said:

Well I'm going to say it because everyone who doesn't have the brain of a 5 year old knew that his death would be undone, especially at this point where even the dumbest person in the world would've looked it up or seen that there was a sequel coming. But say for instance I were to find that plausible, it would only be true for the fake fan casual movie goers who constantly question everything because they don't even know what they are watching but even that's hard to believe.

Kek. K mate. Do you think it could be a prequel to IW?

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
#18 Posted by Ready_4_Madness (15381 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth: meh small price to pay, people will still go watch both films.

#19 Posted by mrmonster (14661 posts) - - Show Bio

"But, isn't this a spoiler for AV?"

No, it's not. We all know that the snap victims in IW are coming back. We don't know how, but we all know it's happening. This spoils nothing we don't already know.

#20 Posted by mrmonster (14661 posts) - - Show Bio

On topic, I'm hyped. I loved Homecoming, I'm excited to see where the story goes from there.

#21 Posted by Mister_Surreal (9069 posts) - - Show Bio

Did people really think that Spiderman was going to say dead? 🤦‍♂️ .

#22 Posted by the_stegman (40136 posts) - - Show Bio

This is Superman all over again.

#23 Posted by Green_Tea (10406 posts) - - Show Bio

@epicyon said:
@faradaysloth said:

Kek. K mate. Do you think it could be a prequel to IW?

Marvel confirmed months ago that Far From Home would take place right after Infinity War.

#24 Edited by MainJP (5881 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't wait to see that black suit.

@mister_surreal said:

Did people really think that Spiderman was going to say dead? 🤦‍♂️ .

I mean...did they read the comics, tho? He gets killed by Terraxia and revived. The same flippin' deal here.

#25 Posted by Kevd4wg (12509 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm absolutely shocked

#26 Edited by Mister_Surreal (9069 posts) - - Show Bio

@mainjp: Even if they didn’t, it should take someone with at least average intelligence to figure that the MCU isn’t going to kill off a character as big as Spiderman and not bring them back.