(MCU) Scarlet Witch having a hard time beating Peggy Carter can be considered a huge anti-feat.?

Avatar image for deactivated-644c7202b7524
deactivated-644c7202b7524

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

MCU Scarlet Witch having a hard time beating Peggy Carter can be considered a huge anti-feat.?

krisbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2 krisbishop  Moderator

She's always struggled with people or things that get into melee with her. It's a recurring thing and sort of her weakness.

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well according to Comic Vine, variants don’t scale so that Peggy has no feats aside from pressuring Wanda.

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

that wanda was canonically weaker than MoM wanda and through use of stealth peggy got into close quarters with her where she logically should dominate but failed to do so. even in close quarters she got outskilled and killed by wanda. if anything it’s an anti feat for peggy

Avatar image for deactivated-644c7202b7524
deactivated-644c7202b7524

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen: How to fight someone abysmally more powerful is an anti-feat for peggy.?

AshConwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It is a speed anti-feat since Peggy was able to dodge multiple blasts from Wanda and Wanda couldn't even statue her (since some people try to claim she has lightspeed reaction or smt)

Avatar image for deactivated-64232b99e9c14
deactivated-64232b99e9c14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say it's a great feat, probably one of her best feats. Atleast if I assume Peggy is as powerful as Steve.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 rogueshadow  Moderator

I don't really feel like she had too hard of a time with her. IIRC Peggy didn't do any damage with her stealth attack, tries to fight her in melee but gets yeeted and then Wanda one-shot kills her.

This while an indeterminable amount of Wanda's power and concentration was being used on dreamwalking into somebody who is already a lesser conduit of her power.

I guess the issue is her speed? But I think when it comes to crunch, disparities in combat speed are largely negligible in the MCU.

w3b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't really feel like she had too hard of a time with her. IIRC Peggy didn't do any damage with her stealth attack, tries to fight her in melee but gets yeeted and then Wanda one-shot kills her.

This while an indeterminable amount of Wanda's power and concentration was being used on dreamwalking into somebody who is already a lesser conduit of her power.

I guess the issue is her speed? But I think when it comes to crunch, disparities in combat speed are largely negligible in the MCU.

Her speed can’t be an issue when she is relativistic…

No Caption Provided

UUTH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w3b said:
@rogueshadow said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

advent_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uuth said:
@w3b said:
@rogueshadow said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Relativistic Peggy confirmed.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 rogueshadow  Moderator

@w3b: All I needed to see to know that she wastes most LA Speedsters. This has forced me to reasses the speed of MCU characters.

Need time to recalibrate, but right now I'm thinking even pre-serum Steve must be massively hypersonic.

Logically.

w3b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zafros13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Zafros13

@krisbishop: she should just be able to create a force field around herself though so a melee fighter wouldn't be able to get past it.

AbbottforPres

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, because you have clearly never watched the movie and she never had a hardtime beating Peggy Carter.

Wanda clearly didn’t have any killing intent but was not uncomfortable with executing it on people that stood before her, and she was somewhat a feminist who would go easy on women, and considering that Peggy is a woman and may have had children waiting for her at home, Wanda would be left with no choice but to go easy on her and not outright kill her unless she had no other choice.

Wanda: Is their mother still alive?

Reed: Yes.

Wanda: Good. There will be someone left to raise them.

From that alone, we know that Wanda never wanted to kill anyone, especially potential parents, but was fine with doing it anyway if they chose to confront her, and Peggy shouldn’t be an exemption to this.

As we can clearly see, Wanda fought Peggy and Maria SIMULTANEOUSLY and still caught her shield being thrown at her while using her other hand to block the energy beam from Captain Marvel.

No Caption Provided

The only time Peggy got a drop on her was when she took an advantage of the environment and Wanda’s inability to see clearly through fog in the 838 body, and it wasn’t even a clear drop because Wanda still reacted and put up a defensive aura as Peggy unnoticeably launched herself in on her with the help of the rocket engines behind her, and after that she would never get the chance again.

Peggy tried to hit her head with the shield but Wanda swiftly dodged it, and ran to her back.

No Caption Provided

Wanda then softly zapped her back to break her balance before Peggy even turned around, although she could have finished her with this blow alone if she truly wanted it.

No Caption Provided

Peggy finally turned back and tried to hit Wanda again but was unsuccessful as usual as Wanda casually grabbed the shield and stilled her motion.

No Caption Provided

Then again, Wanda had another solid chance of killing her but still chose not to, as she lifted Peggy up with her Chaos Magic, rolled her around and threw her on the ground.

Peggy then performed the All-famous last-time shield throw and look what happened to her. Wanda not only caught it without any difficulty but threw it back at her, cutting her in half, before he could even turn her face back, while the spin she previously made was not even 180 degrees.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This is the whole video if you believe anything said over there was untrue.

https://youtu.be/J8EDRC2dYSI

The fight with the Illuminati, except against Charles Xavier, cannot be considered an anti feat as no such thing was displayed anywhere in the room where they fought and only exists in downplayers’ daydream.

Now it is time for you to stop lying.

mr-yes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w3b: All I needed to see to know that she wastes most LA Speedsters. This has forced me to reasses the speed of MCU characters.

Need time to recalibrate, but right now I'm thinking even pre-serum Steve must be massively hypersonic.

Logically.

yea, and spider man has an MHS feat too. Mcu characters are heavily underrated in the speed department.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Gaoron

No.

> Wanda was weakened by the inferior variant's body and dreamwalking spell

> 838 Carter is featless outside of her Wanda fight and variants don't scale

> only other Peggy we've seen (What if) was magnitudes above 616 super soldiers like Steve or Winter Soldier anyway (she could flip armed jeeps, timed tank shells and fight off giant tentacle kaiju monster)

> Wanda never really struggled, she tanked the sneak attack and overpowered Carter right after

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 rogueshadow  Moderator
Avatar image for chicago_bastard
chicago_bastard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

even in close quarters she got outskilled and killed by wanda. if anything it’s an anti feat for peggy

BigBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w3b said:
@rogueshadow said:

No Caption Provided

Peggy is casually being faster than the speed of light lmao. This is MCU for you, speed is negligible in combat scenarios for the most part.

witchnred4321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if wanda wanted too sh could've just lifted her up and haxed her or whtv she wanted to but ofc the writers made it look like she was. she wasn't even struggling tho. carter did surprise her with the shield bash but wanda was still fine and proceeded to cut her in half with her own shield.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigbaby: i’ve been saying that for months and everyone trolls. mcu characters are all street level in combat speed. the directors very clearly don’t care about speed consistency.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

No, you geeks need to realize that the people who make these movies don't care about feats or how impressive a character looks like y'all do.

DarkRealm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#27  Edited By DarkRealm

@emmafrostxmen: Yep mcu character attacks are misconstrued as light speed when mcu directors consider that as just an ordinary energy attack.

CAV_Tighten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say it's a great feat, probably one of her best feats. Atleast if I assume Peggy is as powerful as Steve.

Yeah Cap did overpower and brawl it out with thanos a bunch, if anything this reaffirms the thanos scaling.

On a different note I dunno why speed is being brought up here when every mcu character fights at the same speed, except for their actual speedster Quicksilver who was swiftly turned to Swiss cheese by bullets.

justneedhelp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, because you have clearly never watched the movie and she never had a hardtime beating Peggy Carter.

Wanda clearly didn’t have any killing intent but was not uncomfortable with executing it on people that stood before her, and she was somewhat a feminist who would go easy on women, and considering that Peggy is a woman and may have had children waiting for her at home, Wanda would be left with no choice but to go easy on her and not outright kill her unless she had no other choice.

Wanda: Is their mother still alive?

Reed: Yes.

Wanda: Good. There will be someone left to raise them.

From that alone, we know that Wanda never wanted to kill anyone, especially potential parents, but was fine with doing it anyway if they chose to confront her, and Peggy shouldn’t be an exemption to this.

As we can clearly see, Wanda fought Peggy and Maria SIMULTANEOUSLY and still caught her shield being thrown at her while using her other hand to block the energy beam from Captain Marvel.

No Caption Provided

The only time Peggy got a drop on her was when she took an advantage of the environment and Wanda’s inability to see clearly through fog in the 838 body, and it wasn’t even a clear drop because Wanda still reacted and put up a defensive aura as Peggy unnoticeably launched herself in on her with the help of the rocket engines behind her, and after that she would never get the chance again.

Peggy tried to hit her head with the shield but Wanda swiftly dodged it, and ran to her back.

No Caption Provided

Wanda then softly zapped her back to break her balance before Peggy even turned around, although she could have finished her with this blow alone if she truly wanted it.

No Caption Provided

Peggy finally turned back and tried to hit Wanda again but was unsuccessful as usual as Wanda casually grabbed the shield and stilled her motion.

No Caption Provided

Then again, Wanda had another solid chance of killing her but still chose not to, as she lifted Peggy up with her Chaos Magic, rolled her around and threw her on the ground.

Peggy then performed the All-famous last-time shield throw and look what happened to her. Wanda not only caught it without any difficulty but threw it back at her, cutting her in half, before he could even turn her face back, while the spin she previously made was not even 180 degrees.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This is the whole video if you believe anything said over there was untrue.

https://youtu.be/J8EDRC2dYSI

The fight with the Illuminati, except against Charles Xavier, cannot be considered an anti feat as no such thing was displayed anywhere in the room where they fought and only exists in downplayers’ daydream.

Now it is time for you to stop lying.

still this

witchnred4321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol what hard time? what struggle? peggy bull rushed her with her shield ye but that was it. wanda was fine right later anyways. realistically tho that wouldn't and shouldn't have happened but whtv.

other than that wanda was not struggling at all. she was dodging and stopping peggys attacks and ended up killing her like 10 sec later