MCU Quicksilver vs DCEU Wonder Woman: who is faster?

• 76 results
DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll MCU Quicksilver vs DCEU Wonder Woman: who is faster? (83 votes)

Diana 27%
Pietro 65%
Results 8%

Title.

Also, unrelated question, but what's with everyone changing their usernames?

• 
Avatar image for deactivated-5ace9ec1d0243
deactivated-5ace9ec1d0243

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Silver

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obviously Quicksilver. Better travel speed and reaction time, by far.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9
deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

diana.....way better speed feats

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Diana.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quicksilver

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quicksilver, better speed feats

Worldofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

By feats Diana, by angry MCU fans, Quicksilver.

Superhero24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

Obviously Quicksilver. Better travel speed and reaction time, by far.

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quick silver in travel speed but pretty similar reaction time

Avatar image for deactivated-5a84a212043e5
deactivated-5a84a212043e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yep

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quicksilver.

macleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tomkatie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelanddcfan24 said:

I'd agree with this

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#15 JediXMan  Moderator

Diana would have saved Hawkeye and survived.

That is all.

Chris-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quicksilver, if you think otherwise, your 100% in denial.

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#17  Edited By Mrnoital

Diana has some pretty good travel speed, but not really sustained travel

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

and with her actually shown to physically move faster than bullets(QS never did, just saw one once while failing to move at all) I would back her in a 100 m dash

quantum-savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WW easily.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Pietro

Avatar image for deactivated-5abbc73944668
deactivated-5abbc73944668

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman.

krisbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#21  Edited By krisbishop  Moderator

Travel speed - Quicksilver.

Combat speed - Maybe Wonder Woman. A case can still be made for Quicksilver.

Avatar image for deactivated-6021b09dd509c
deactivated-6021b09dd509c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quicksilver.

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana considering that she consistently reacted to 790 m/s to 920 m/s bullets easily.

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

kalkent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Similar in reaction speed, qs in travel speed.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 anthp2000  Moderator  Online

They're more or less on the same level combat/reaction speed-wise, but Pietro has better travel speed.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

QS

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana has never perceived a bullet the way Quicksilver did in the Avengers tower. Nor has she ever ran as fast as Quicksilver does.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd back Pietro overall, though Wonder Woman isn't far behind

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They're more or less on the same level combat/reaction speed-wise, but Pietro has better travel speed.

Worldofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Worldofthunder

@amcu: Diana didn't die when saving a bunch of civillians from a hail of mach 2,6 bullets, QS did.

Also, Quicksilver perceived a HANDGUN bullet in slow motion while in slow motion himself and that's about it. He didn't even move, compared to Diana who not ONLY perceived AR bullets, but moved and casually outsped it and showed superior speed to it. Handgun bullets are subsonic to slightly supersonic compared to mach 2 AR rifles. When comparing the two it's painfully obvious Diana is faster. She not only perceived a bullet twice as fast as Quicksilver's in slow motion and toyed around with it, but she actually moved and outsped it unlike Quicksilver who didn't move in the slightest. Also, Quicksilver's not replicating Diana's museum scene VERY CLEARLY evident by the fact that he failed to do something lesser.

Worldofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Worldofthunder

Quicksilver died by something Diana easily replicated. Saying QS is faster is just stupid post-JL. In travel speed, sure, otherwise not so much.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu: Diana didn't die when saving a bunch of civillians from a hail of mach 2,6 bullets, QS did.

As Jedixman said, that is all.

Sure. Because she was focusing on the bullets and Quicksilver was looking in the other direction focusing on the people he was saving. I didn't say that Quicksilver deals with bullets better than Diana which has to do with intelligence and skill. But he is faster.

Worldofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu: Your comparison actually proved Diana is faster than Quicksilver. I edited that into my post.

One sees a mach 1 (give or take) bullet in slow motion and not moving at all while the other sees a mach 2 (give or take) bullet in slow motion and toying around with it. You can decide who's faster

Besides travel speed, Diana is faster in pretty much every area. WW84 is going to make her even faster based on what Patty said about exploring her speed, and the fact that Cheetah, a character whose mere threat to Wonder Woman is her speed, is the main villain.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator  Online

Quicksilver died by something Diana easily replicated. Saying QS is faster is just stupid post-JL. In travel speed, sure, otherwise not so much.

To be fair, Pietro doesn't have the same bracelets or the skill to use them to deflect any shots, and I'm pretty sure he was further away from the shot than Diana was. I think he could replicate this reaction showing, in terms of sheer reactions.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu said:

Diana has never perceived a bullet the way Quicksilver did in the Avengers tower. Nor has she ever ran as fast as Quicksilver does.

To be fair, the only bullets we've ever seen Diana perceive from her perspective are mach 2+ bullets. The bullet that Quicksilver perceived was what? About Mach 0.9 and would have probably been going slower by the time it got into his sight since it had to pass through glass.

Worldofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000: He was further away from the shot Diana was, but so was the aircraft. The aircraft was like, 60ft away compared to Diana's 10ft.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldofthunder:

Also, Quicksilver perceived a HANDGUN bullet in slow motion while in slow motion himself and that's about it. He didn't even move, compared to Diana who not ONLY perceived AR bullets, but moved and casually outsped it and showed superior speed to it. Handgun bullets are subsonic to slightly supersonic compared to mach 2 AR rifles. When comparing the two it's painfully obvious Diana is faster. She not only perceived a bullet twice as fast as Quicksilver's in slow motion and toyed around with it, but she actually moved and outsped it unlike Quicksilver who didn't move in the slightest. Also, Quicksilver's not replicating Diana's museum scene VERY CLEARLY evident by the fact that he failed to do something lesser.

Quicksilver perceived the bullet in slow motion while he was in real time. Diana perceived her bullet in slow motion while she was in slow motion. Infact I think logically that wasn't even her perception time because if it were she would than perceive herself in slow motion. I don't believe that Diana perceives bullets in slow motion at all but simply perceives bullets. There's a very large difference between how they perceive bullets. and I'd say it more than makes up for the difference between the bullet's speed.

And Diana has never ever outspeed a bullet. Period. She has only ever moved slower than them or in one occasion at similar speeds.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu said:

To be fair, the only bullets we've ever seen Diana perceive from her perspective are mach 2+ bullets. The bullet that Quicksilver perceived was what? About Mach 0.9 and would have probably been going slower by the time it got into his sight since it had to pass through glass.

This is true and takes away from Quicksilver's feat to an extent. But he actually perceived his bullet in slow motion while he was in real time. Diana on the other hand was in slow motion and was moving far slower than the bullet.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 anthp2000  Moderator  Online

@amcu:

Diana obviously pericieves bullets in slow mo considering she was dancing around delfecting shots from an assault riffle for over 10 seconds straight, precisely enough to save a group of civilians.

Did Pietro outpspeed a bullet by your definition, ever?

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu said:
@batman242 said:
@amcu said:

This is true and takes away from Quicksilver's feat to an extent. But he actually perceived his bullet in slow motion while he was in real time. Diana on the other hand was in slow motion and was moving far slower than the bullet.

No Caption Provided

Not here she wasn't. That bullet is between Mach 1.6 - 2.3. In any case, faster than the bullet QS perceived by a good margin.

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9
deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu: that's literally the first thing she did when she discovered bullets on the island

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think its easy.

For sustained travel speed, I'll go with Quicksilver. I think it's a no brainer.

For combat and reaction speeds, I'll go with Diana. She has much better feats.

BruceVeidt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The one that didn't die to bullets

Gamer-Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the one who didn't struggle against steppenwolf

Avatar image for deactivated-60957cbcbe0f1
deactivated-60957cbcbe0f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Diana didn’t have her bracers she would have died to the bullets as well. How dumb do people sound when they say that.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000:

Diana obviously pericieves bullets in slow mo considering she was dancing around delfecting shots from an assault riffle for over 10 seconds straight, precisely enough to save a group of civilians.

Why would that mean that she perceives them in slow motion?

It being an automatic rifle doesn't mean nearly as much as many think. Said riffles tend to fire at a rate of around 10-15 bullets per second. For comparison the bullet travels thousands of feet per second and would cover that distance in less than a hundredth of a second. Essentially anyone who is able to block bullets of that speed from that distance shouldn't have too much of a problem with the rate of fire. If you could somehow slow down time to where you could actually see the bullets as automatic firearms fire, than there would be long pauses between each bullet.

There really is nothing to indicate that she is perceiving bullets in slow motion or outpacing them. Infact they clearly show the comparison between a bullet and Diana on multiple occasions and the bullet is always going faster.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

In both of the above scenes she is clearly moving slower than the bullets.

The only occasion where she has actually matched a bullet in speed is here.

No Caption Provided

And the bullet traveled a vast distance before it reached her decreasing it's speed.

I'd personally argue that Diana is very gifted at blocking bullets which shows off her skill. But you don't have to be faster than something to block it after it's fired. At least not unless you have to travel a farther distance to intercept it than it has to travel to reach the area where you intercept it. Diana for each bullet is moving her arms maybe a foot or 2. The bullet on the other hand is moving like 10 feet. I just don't see what about this feat would make it to where she's faster than bullets in any way.

This is a stance I take with all timing feats. You aren't faster than something because you block it unless you have to travel a farther distance to where you will block it than it will.

Did Pietro outpspeed a bullet by your definition, ever?

No. I never said that he outspeed a bullet. I simply denied the idea that Diana has ever done so when she clearly has not. Infact we we see her scenes slowed down it's clear that the bullets are moving faster than her.

For Quicksilver I said that he perceived a bullet in slow motion while he was in real time. Which is true and would indicate that he can outspeed a bullet if he her focused on doing so.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Not here she wasn't. That bullet is between Mach 1.6 - 2.3. In any case, faster than the bullet QS perceived by a good margin.

Still seems pretty clear to me that the bullet is moving faster than her. She moves her body and torso a foot or so and the bullet moves a few feet. This is one of her faster scenes but I don't think that shes actually moving faster than the bullet at all.

Quicksilver is actually perceiving the bullet in slow motion while he's in real time.

I want to make a comparison. Lets even assume for a second that Diana is perceiving bullets the way they are slowed down for us and that this is her version of real time. That would mean in her time that a mach 1.6-2.3 bullet travels a number of feet in a second or so. You can count on the video if you want. We see it passing by her at the end of second 2:24 and it reached the wall at 2:25. It's about 1 second for it to cover that entire distance from when we see it near her to the wall.

Here.

No Caption Provided

Compare that to Quicksilver who's mach 0.9 bullet traveled merely a matter of inches over several seconds.

No Caption Provided

The disparity is very significant. Quicksilver is dealing with a significantly slower bullet but Diana's traveled a massively farther distance compared to her. The only problem for Quicksilver is that we don't see him actually moving his arms or body around in comparison to his. But judging by his expressions I would assume this is the speed at which he would move like a regular human.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu: that's literally the first thing she did when she discovered bullets on the island

Personally this isn't what I would call outpacing a bullet, matching a bullet, or perceiving a bullet in slow motion.

No Caption Provided

A very impressive speed showing no doubt. But she's clearly moving slower than the bullet. And she's clearly in slow motion.