MCU Question: Why hasn't Tony made suits for other street lvl avengers?

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Heatforce

I know, plot and what not but logically if he made suits for Peter who is a high-end street lvl superhero, you'd think Black Widow and Hawkeye would want to be hooked up since they are - relatively - normal humans. I know he's made tech for them but do you think he'll give Natasha and Clint armored suits to protect them come Thanos and the black order?

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

The same reason Goku hasn't taught KaioKen and instant transmission to anyone else.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#3 JediXMan  Moderator

I wouldn't mind seeing them get some minor upgrades.

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Heatforce

@apex_pretador: lol interesting point. Kinda makes Goku seem greedy since most of his attacks/ techniques were learned from other characters. Instant transmission would be fantastic.

Edit: in fact it may save him from falling off the platform in the anime cuz iirc, teleporting wasn't forbidden.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wonder why..

Loading Video...

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They never asked.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#7 SC  Moderator

A little bit of Thor's hair and DNA should also be able to produce massive improvements in technology around biology, even if the results aren't impressive as far as reverse engineering, their would be significant improvements available with some time, resources and effort… then the technology can be applied internally on a genetic level! So when the external armored suits break you'd have an extra layer of performance operating.

My No Prize answer for Hawkeye though, would be that… his aim would be thrown off with a suit, additional technology, and so he sacrifices durability, resilience etc for aim, since thats his focal point. Or something… (a similar reason in Mass Effect is given as to why Joker the Normandy pilot doesn't have some sort of power armor to compensate for his brittle bone disease) and uh… for Widow… it would also impede her ability to do that stylish leg splay stance thing she does...

However the internal genetic upgrades that I am offering...

Trufas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sc: Actually Iron Man could make a suit for HE and BW without that kind problem, the IronSpider suit almost looks like a second skin

But hey, maybe in Infinity Wars they will have something new

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe they don't want one.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

Trufas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ready_4_madness: Because Black Widow and Hawk can defeat EVERYTHING with... Skills

They just dont have a suite because "reasons"

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because that would ruin their characters, and Marvel doesn't want to do that. Going logically, Tony would have made suits for more than just himself, Rhodes, and Peter, but he hasn't.