MCU Phase Four: What new superhero movies do you want the most?

lazorguns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Whether they be solo heroes or team movies, who would you like to see introduced to Phase Four of the MCU?

Some I would like to see:

X-Men (reboot) - Practically guaranteed after the Fox buyout. While no one can deny there were good Fox X-Men movies before, there is so much they can do with this now that Marvel has it.

Fantastic Four (reboot) - Same as the above. Finally, we can get a good FF movie.

Nova - We've seen the Nova Corps. in GotG, but no sign of Richard Rider. I think a movie for him should be made, to give us another perspective of the cosmos.

Thunderbolts - A villain team-up that could be the best live-action Suicide Squad movie never made.

Young Avengers - Like X-Men/FF, this is now possible even though few non-comic fans would've considered it before -- much like GotG. The story has a mix of young superheroes taking on identities based off their heroes, with elements of Fantastic Four, cosmic aliens, and mutants.

X-23 - Unrelated the Logan's take on it, and the planned spin-off Fox was going to make before the buyout. I think another female-led, truer-to-the-text take superhero movie would do well for the MCU. She's a fan-favorite, and Logan established her to general audiences.

That's all I got for now, what are your ideas?

m2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A FF4 trilogy with Taika Waititi at the helm would be good. He's perfect for this franchise imo!

Avatar image for deactivated-6044a3a59a9f4
deactivated-6044a3a59a9f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FF is a MUST.

Avatar image for deactivated-5aad0467ddfcf
deactivated-5aad0467ddfcf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

im most excited for the x-men (either soft or hard) reboot

Avatar image for man_thats_funny
man_thats_funny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m2k said:

A FF4 trilogy with Taika Waititi at the helm would be good. He's perfect for this franchise imo!

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By mrmonster

Sentry, Nova, the Thunderbolts, and the Fantastic Four

Call me crazy, but I don't want the X-Men in the MCU. I've come to terms with the fact that they will be, but I don't want them to be for two reasons. I think the X-Men simply work better as their own franchise. Also, X-Men have such a large mythos that I don't think that it would be too hard for the MCU to explain the presence of mutants. I mean, Professor X and Magneto have been alive for decades, how are they suddenly going to explain their presence, and why neither of them (or any mutants for that matter) have ever been mentioned before?

lazorguns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Call me crazy, but I don't want the X-Men in the MCU. I've come to terms with the fact that they will be, but I don't want them to be for two reasons. I think the X-Men simply work better as their own franchise.

What's the other reason?

AgentHercules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fantastic Four trilogy that we have all been waiting for.

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrmonster said:

Call me crazy, but I don't want the X-Men in the MCU. I've come to terms with the fact that they will be, but I don't want them to be for two reasons. I think the X-Men simply work better as their own franchise.

What's the other reason?

Oh, I forgot to write that. I was distracted by my dog when I was writing and simply hit Post.

Anyway, the other reason is that the X-Men have such a large mythos that I don't think that it would be too hard for the MCU to explain the presence of mutants. I mean, Professor X and Magneto have been alive for decades, how are they suddenly going to explain their presence, and why neither of them (or any mutants for that matter) have ever been mentioned before?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hickman's FF run.

Annihilation

Wolverine vs Hulk

Any movie that includes the fastball special

Solo Magneto or Doctor Doom movie or both

Doomwar

Secret War(not wars)

Fatal attractions

God Loves, Man Kills(rated R)

Spiderman and Deadpool bromance

Proper Phoenix Saga

Solo FF movie

A movie with a proper Apocalypse as the main villain

A movie with Shadow King as the protagonist

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who is the Thunderbolts gonna be about, Zemo and Abomination how interesting.

Tomkatie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X-Men mainly

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@lazorguns said:
@mrmonster said:

What's the other reason?

Oh, I forgot to write that. I was distracted by my dog when I was writing and simply hit Post.

Anyway, the other reason is that the X-Men have such a large mythos that I don't think that it would be too hard for the MCU to explain the presence of mutants. I mean, Professor X and Magneto have been alive for decades, how are they suddenly going to explain their presence, and why neither of them (or any mutants for that matter) have ever been mentioned before?

This is my main problem with the X-Men being introduced