MCU Netflix shows forever cancelled?

hyperfinn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Sinse Netflix is cancelling each of the MCU Netflix shows, does that mean each series will not get a second chance for a revival?. Is it unlikely for any of those to return for new seasons on Disney Plus streaming service?.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c4a3e087afc2
deactivated-5c4a3e087afc2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They're done.

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's possible that Disney+ could save them. It would take years for them to get the rights back from Netflix, and even then it's questionable, but you know what, we live in a world where Young Justice is back after a 7 year cancellation, and Star Wars The Clone Wars will soon be back after a 5 year cancellation, so it could happen. Maybe I'm being a little too optimistic here, but so maybe I'm not, only time will tell.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c607e387a408
deactivated-5c607e387a408

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Too early to tell.

minorincon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The punisher and Daredevil are the most likely to cause the biggest backlash, so chances are if they don't get revived, none of them will.

A Power Man and Iron Fist show seems like it would fit in nicely with the Disney streaming service, but with the world they built for the characters, and their current state of being, I'd be surprised if that happened.

I wouldn't mind them all getting combined into one big show to save money. Not a team up show, but a show that either follows them all separately, or where two episodes is about this hero, then two about frank, then two about matt, then two about luke, then one about hellcat, something like that. A way to keep the storytelling short and streamlined.

Actually that would probably cost more money

Never mind.

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

I'm guessing they were planning on bringing them all on Disney+

Second season of Luke Cage and Iron fist were both better than their firsts and got me excited for a team up 3rd season, and Daredevil season 3 was hands down my favourite

I doubt Disney is just letting these shows disappear as they bring out their own streaming service

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

I think the Loebverse is done, it will wind down over the next few years. TV and film were produced by different studios with the TV side never being truly integrated into the dynamics of the films, onscreen or behind the scenes (perhaps barring Agent Carter). Until D+, TV was always an afterthought, left to dance around the events of the film-canon, entirely disparate from Feige and his associate's vision of the MCU.

Feige will want a clean slate. In the 2020's I fully expect that we'll see a new Daredevil and Heroes for Hire. If the R-rated Widow rumours are true, Punisher too.

CyberpunkCop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't really care

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers