Here is all I had to say.
Also, before someone quotes me on "ship on ice" part, I'd like to tell you, friction coefficient of ice & steel = 0.02
- The Density of the rock is unknown, however, the rock on earth weights from 2.7 ton / m3 to 3.2 ton / m3.
- The volume of the rock might be a slight overestimation due to calculation errors, so i guess I must add the fact that it is larger than an ellipsoid would be of the same dimensions, due to being "thicker" than an ellipsoid.
- That would mean that the weight of the rock might vary from:
- 378 tonnes at the minimum low end
- 533 tonnes at the maximum high end