MCU high tiers are nuke level?

• 63 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Coincidence? Unquantifiable? Feige is a MCU wanker? etc

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joker567892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol, I mean it lines up with intent but by feats no, Hulk doesn't hit that hard.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f092c5f2ef5e
deactivated-5f092c5f2ef5e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao. Someone is using hyperbolic statements to hype a fodder.

Loading Video...

Statements doesn't override what we see on screen. Abomination was stunned and hurt from the two concrete blocks hitting his body at low subsonic speeds. He was injured after an helicopter crash that we see at multiple points on-screen.

No Caption Provided

"30 megatons" level Hulk, You're peddling this in the other thread too and no one is buying it. It's an obvious misinterpretation (bias) that is at odds with every other portrayal of the character.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By rajjarsalt

@joker567892 said:

Lol, I mean it lines up with intent but by feats no, Hulk doesn't hit that hard.

Ragnarok intent breakdown + feats ftw

I was meaning to use it as durability

Sonath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk has been hurt by things way less powerful than a nuke.

The first script is unclear. It could mean that a bomb capable to kill Abomination would need to be too big and would cause too much destruction.

Banner's statement is just too vague.They never tried to use anything more powerful than a RPG on Blonsky, no one could know his limits.

Then Ross just makes a comparison. Obviously Hulk and Thor can cause way more damage than a 30 mt nuke, as thet could destroy cities or even take down some countries but that doesn't mean they can inflict that damage in one blow or whatever you have in mind.

In summary, I think you are just overthinking.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By rajjarsalt

@sonath: Feige literally said the military couldn't stop Abom and that Banner knows that in his decision that it's gotta be him. It's not like "big and too much destruction" was gonna stop Ross or the institutions that back him. Just see what happened in Avengers.

I'm using it as a durability statement. Because that is what it is. If the military was capable of putting down Abom the events wouldn't line up the way they did nor would you have Feige making that statement. Together they align and they align well.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By rajjarsalt

@nightmxre: What now, Detective? Are you just gonna keep on jabbing until your broke alt ass gets punted off the vine again? I have to admire your stamina but you really need to get a life and stop switching between MCU, DCEU, and Nolanverse film wanking. Now get out of here before I expose you and everything you did to the vine.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They never mentioned what they would have used to put Abom down, and we see on-screen the limits of Hulk and Abom's feats. The Avengers nuke was stated to kill The Avengers but hey, you're gonna claim that Thor is "Star level" to debunk it, lmao.

Sonath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt: Probably the director doesn't take it as seriously as us and didn't think it that much.

What durability level would you say Hulk has then?

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By rajjarsalt

@sonath said:

@rajjarsalt: Probably the director doesn't take it as seriously as us and didn't think it that much.

What durability level would you say Hulk has then?

Well that's why you combine the statements. Ross asks Banner how big of a bomb he has to make and Banner says it's gotta be me. Feige is referring to the exact same scene and says that the reason Banner says that is because he knows the military can't put Abom down, which means that he knows Ross's question is trivial and there is nothing he can do.

By feats Hulk has the snap. It aligns with Feige/Ross on a quantifiable level due to the visual quantities given for it. Idk what level that would be but that's what the feat is, and if we aren't gonna look too deep into this intent we shouldn't look too deep into the snap feat especially when it gets quantified on screen,

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt: You're the only certified wanker here, who's accusing me over not agreeing with you, lmao. I gave you a perfectly solid reasoning why these "feats" are not combat applicable. The only one who has no-life for sure isn't me here, ahaha.

Stop tagging me, there's no point in debating in your threads tbh.

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They are multiversal scaling to Dormammu.

Sonath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Last thing I have to say is that the snap isn't exactly that powerful but Hulk's durability exceeds his damage output by a good margin.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By rajjarsalt

@sonath said:

@rajjarsalt: The snap was like 4000 megatons, right?

5836 last I looked at it though it's not conventional

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Inb4 Detective responds again like the bitch he is

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah no. The feats don’t really back up the statement

killbilly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By killbilly  Moderator

Hulk and Thor could likely cause as much damage as a 30 MT nuke given enough time. Doesn't that sound like a more reasonable interpretation than believing one single hit from them can release an equivalent amount of energy to a 30 MT nuke? Some of this just seems like blatant bias tbh.

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Hulk_Like_Fire
Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think this feat supports that 2008 Hulk and Abom can at least take conventional bombs - missiles, MOABs, and such - but nukes off this statement is a reach. Otherwise, MCU high tiers can survive nukes. Thor, Hulk, Thanos, and even Iron Man can survive nukes with varying ease, maybe including Hela, Kurse, and others by intent.

I don't even understand why this is so hard to grasp. Nearly every unquantifiable feat in the MCU could be argued as nuke level or above - Thor getting his head pressed against an object that can level planets, Iron Man and Captain Marvel getting punched and blasted with said object, and Thor withstanding the energy of a star and the explosion of a landmass.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hela and Kurse got KOd by one lightning blast, lmao. These guys are reaching so hard.

lol at the planet stone being nuke level.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By rajjarsalt

@kryptonianking88: Well it's the idea that Banner realizes that military can't stop it at all, which justifies him unleashing the Hulk. Feige created a walking NLF when he referred to that statement due to the "how big" statement.

No Caption Provided

Considering Ross had SAC on the comms, he'd definitely have access to nuclear weapons that way. So while they have no actual feats for such level, they wouldn't be written to die to military bombardment. Which means Ross's CW statement is consistent.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By rajjarsalt

@nightmxre: Why are you back, Detective? What happened to the last thing you had to say?

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt: I wasn’t talking to you and you are the saddest user I have ever seen. Imagine having frustration and bringing up personal accusations over a site and fictional debates. I mean do you really think it would be fun if someone called you a drug addict (this is just an example) when nothing of this happened? Lol This has to be the most pathetic thing I have ever seen from you. I am not that so stop.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt: I wasn’t talking to you and you are the saddest user I have ever seen. Imagine having frustration and bringing up personal accusations over a site and fictional debates. I mean do you really think it would be fun if someone called you a drug addict (this is just an example) when nothing of this happened? Lol This has to be the most pathetic thing I have ever seen from you. I am not that so stop.

You're a drug addict?

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightmxre said:

You're a drug addict?

lmao

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kryptonianking88: Well it's the idea that Banner realizes that military can't stop it at all, which justifies him unleashing the Hulk. Feige created a walking NLF when he referred to that statement due to the "how big" statement.

No Caption Provided

Considering Ross had SAC on the comms, he'd definitely have access to nuclear weapons that way. So while they have no actual feats for such level, they wouldn't be written to die to military bombardment.

Can't only the POTUS call in nukes?

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By rajjarsalt

@kryptonianking88 said:
@rajjarsalt said:

No Caption Provided

Considering Ross had SAC on the comms, he'd definitely have access to nuclear weapons that way. So while they have no actual feats for such level, they wouldn't be written to die to military bombardment.

Can't only the POTUS call in nukes?

Well it's weird because I'm pretty sure the SAC works for the POTUS, but hey unique circumstances amirite. Maybe he used some of that executive authority for a homeland security + military coop?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt: I think that you’re probably that, your obsession with marvel reminds me of that ahahahah. All this thread is based on speculation, nonsensical wanking and hyperbole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The bitch in you. Lmao, copying Common?

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt: I think that you’re probably that, your obsession with marvel reminds me of that ahahahah. All this thread is based on speculation, nonsensical wanking and hyperbole

Detective stop having sweaty sex and go take a shower.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

God tier english right here folks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt: I know that it must be sad To be 24/7 all day wanking and failing your exams isn’t it? Did someone reject you or something to be this angry over this stuff?

Do you realize that only an idiot would accuse someone over IRL stuff over a fictional debate? Biggest strawman I ever seen. Did someone hurt you today?

nainiadraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt: I know that it must be sad To be 24/7 all day wanking and failing your exams isn’t it? Did someone reject you or something to be this angry over this stuff?

Do you realize that only an idiot would accuse someone over IRL stuff over a fictional debate? Biggest strawman I ever seen. Did someone hurt you today?

What sort of slutty drag queen drug-addled bimbo tried to carry your ass to term, you whiny aborted cockroach?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nainiadraj: lmao good one CIB. Seems like a troll attemp like on Bromstick.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt: said by the degenerate Indian loser who’s best feat is doing calculations over comic book characters, which none gives a flying fuck to it?

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nainiadraj: lmao good one CIB. Seems like a troll attemp like on Bromstick.

That's not CIB idiot.

nainiadraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By nainiadraj

@nightmxre: How about you leave that slimy MCU wanker alone and focus on how much of a douchebag you are, you shroom spawning cumrag?

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulk_like_fire: Detective is going berserk and tagging me on diff threads

No Caption Provided

Like surtur vs team monsters

he's not even trying to hide his identity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nainiadraj: holy shit, this is GoldChamp's alt trying to act like CIB lmao. Or Jard, but it's unlikely as the idiot GC would go in this level.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers