#1 Edited by joshua755 (4007 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Can Hulk just as easily or with some trouble rip the mind stone out of vision like Thanos did

this may be a dumb question but I re would like to know what you Guys think

#2 Posted by joshua755 (4007 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6e6a1ed23a2
#3 Edited by deactivated-5c6e6a1ed23a2 (64 posts) - - Show Bio

I doubt Hulk could break Vibranium like that.

I even doubt Thanos did that with his own strength. If he seriously was capable of this, he should have popped up Iron Spider and should have ripped apart Stark in half.

Thanos is the most inconsistent character out of whole Infinity war.

#4 Posted by Mr_Shazam0920 (4945 posts) - - Show Bio

I honestly don’t think he could casually do it like that.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c917f846ef0b
#5 Posted by deactivated-5c917f846ef0b (1264 posts) - - Show Bio

No

#6 Posted by Amcu (16934 posts) - - Show Bio

No chance.

#7 Posted by Mister_Surreal (11143 posts) - - Show Bio

Of course he could, just ask any MCU fanboy.

#8 Posted by joshua755 (4007 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by joshua755 (4007 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by Galactic_1000 (5773 posts) - - Show Bio

Nah

#11 Posted by Thorthunder98 (6805 posts) - - Show Bio

Nah

#12 Posted by DrPepperMan (6288 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't tell if that's ripping through Vibranium or tanking an explosion which did it, but either way, no.

#13 Edited by shroudofsorrow (6002 posts) - - Show Bio

@xtrabs: You forget that Thanos had all but one Infinity Stone when he killed Vision. He had four when he fought the hero team, who he handled pretty easily (Iron Man and Strange were the only ones who gave him any trouble, and the latter had an infinity stone and the former he could have been toying with). I don't think he's "inconsistent" at all.

#14 Edited by shroudofsorrow (6002 posts) - - Show Bio

Also, didn't Hulk prove he could damage Ultron at the end of AoU? Of course, that was Ultron after he had already been partly melted by Thor, Vision, and Iron Man, but even so it seemed like Hulk could at least partly damage Vibranium Ultron.

@mister_surreal said:

Of course he could, just ask any MCU fanboy.

Pretty sure it's the so-called "MCU fanboys" who consistently oversell MCU vibranium and make Vision and Thor out to be more powerful then they are because they contributed (not solo, contributed) to partly melting a Vibranium being.

MCU fanboys are annoying, but they're not any worse then any other franchise's (Arrowverse and DBZ fanboys are the absolute worst in my mind).

#15 Edited by Mister_Surreal (11143 posts) - - Show Bio

@shroudofsorrow: Fair point, but you just named two disgustingly bias fan bases lol.

#16 Posted by shroudofsorrow (6002 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_surreal: That was sort of the point though; to illustrate that the MCU's fanboys AREN'T the worst ever. Arrowverse ones are so bad I actually now refuse to look at almost any versus thread involving an Arrowverse character, especially ones from Arrow. If I never have to see an Arrow character get fanboyed or an MCU Netflix character get lowballed ever again, it will be too soon.

But concerning this thread, I'm not sure. Again, Hulk showed he could at least partly damage Vibranium Ultron, so is he really so incapable of hurting Vision? Just saying.

#17 Posted by ANTHP2000 (27951 posts) - - Show Bio

Vision was very weak at the time did to his encounters with Glaive. I don't know how to quantify the feat at all in the first place. With that taken into account, I doubt it's all that impressive.

#18 Edited by Mister_Surreal (11143 posts) - - Show Bio

@shroudofsorrow: I never said they were the worst, I just think that they are worse than most.

#19 Posted by shroudofsorrow (6002 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by shroudofsorrow (6002 posts) - - Show Bio

Vision was very weak at the time did to his encounters with Glaive. I don't know how to quantify the feat at all in the first place. With that taken into account, I doubt it's all that impressive.

To be fair, Vision's metal form didn't look heavily damaged, and his head was completely intact, so it's reasonable to assume that his cranium wasn't any weaker than normal when Thanos ripped the gem out.

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
#21 Posted by MarvelandDCfan24 (7566 posts) - - Show Bio

Overrated feat people wank Vision far to much besides Thanos wasn't that much stronger than Hulk and Thanos did that effortlessly

So probably

#22 Posted by Dogzee (528 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Without question.

#23 Posted by joshua755 (4007 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting

#24 Posted by Thor_Parker82 (16369 posts) - - Show Bio

No, not even close, Hulk is not tearing apart Vibranium.

Avatar image for theonewhopullsthestrings
#25 Posted by TheOneWhoPullsTheStrings (2746 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for deactivated-5c6e6a1ed23a2
#26 Posted by deactivated-5c6e6a1ed23a2 (64 posts) - - Show Bio

@shroudofsorrow: I've semm nearly everyone here on wine take that as a feat he pulled on his own, since they take as no stone glow = no infinity amp, and thus rule out any chances of any passive amp.

If there was no passive amp, then Thanks definitely is inconsistent. He wouldn't have needed to resort to using Power skull to intimidate Loki, instead could have used his finger to slowly pop Thor's head.

Personally, I don't believe that was his own strength. But I don't go around saying that, as Russos already said Stones don't give any passive amp.

Also, breaking vibranium is a strength feat. He had PS since start. I doubt time/mind stone were needed/used to break vibranium.

#27 Posted by buildhare (8716 posts) - - Show Bio

Vision was at least vaguely on par with Thor in AoU based on their cut fight.

Could Hulk do that to Thor?

Dumb question.

#28 Posted by DammeFavour (8466 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably. People still think vibranium is some extremely durable metal, ignoring it's absorption and reflection capabilities

#29 Posted by joshua755 (4007 posts) - - Show Bio