Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@mr_shazam0920: @lan_fan: @granitevision: @riddlerfan77:

Thank you all!

@subline said:

@amcu: Nice work man. Also, if you make any more MCU RT's in the future, could you tag me please?

Thanks. And I'll try to do so if I make one(Though I'd like to note that my memory is truly terrible so if I forget please don't hold it against me)

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@amcu said:

Thanks. And I'll try to do so if I make one(Though I'd like to note that my memory is truly terrible so if I forget please don't hold it against me)

Of course not. Thanks anyway.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu: Hey, isn't Iron man reacting and making a shield before the Power gem beam can hit him a good reaction feat?

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd
deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu: Hey, isn't Iron man reacting and making a shield before the Power gem beam can hit him a good reaction feat?

Depends how fast you think the energy beam is.

You can calc the speed of when he hits it with Doctor Strange.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That wasn't clear cut reacting though. Could easily be aim blocking.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu said:
@battle123axe said:

That wasn't clear cut reacting though. Could easily be aim blocking.

Idk, the way it's cut makes it seem that he's clearly reacting after it's fired

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@battle123axe: I typically don't accept feats like that as timing. If we do a lot of people all of the sudden become bullet timers and DCEU Wonder Woman would be a lightning timer.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu said:

@battle123axe: I typically don't accept feats like that as timing. If we do a lot of people all of the sudden become bullet timers and DCEU Wonder Woman would be a lightning timer.

fair enough

GraniteVision

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu: what program do You use to make high resulution gifs?

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5b8a3c2a2c957
deactivated-5b8a3c2a2c957

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Looks great !!! But if u don't mind if i say when Thanos used Tony's Own Sword against him i really think it was not hard to penetrate since his armor was literally damaged and only his nano particles which he had experimented on himself was the only thing(i.e nano tech) that was protecting him. i have seen him quite a no of times like this on comics and due to this reason he went to coma on Civil War 2 when he has taken a hit from Carol Danvers.......

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lambeth said:

Looks great !!! But if u don't mind if i say when Thanos used Tony's Own Sword against him i really think it was not hard to penetrate since his armor was literally damaged and only his nano particles which he had experimented on himself was the only thing(i.e nano tech) that was protecting him. i have seen him quite a no of times like this on comics and due to this reason he went to coma on Civil War 2 when he has taken a hit from Carol Danvers.......

I mean it was damaged but it was still his armor. Which had just proven strong enough to block a hit from Thanos. We know he has piercing durability from previous suits. Seems like a good feat for the sword to me but it makes sense that a weapon made of the same material as his armor can cut him.

Avatar image for thanos_thebadas
thanos_thebadas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Emanresu_20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Emanresu_20

I just need to clarify that Ironman is not capable of reattaching parts of his armor that get ripped off. He can only replace them with the nano tech still on his body.

This means his armor withstood the meteor with little to no visible damage. .

Avatar image for deactivated-60957cbcbe0f1
deactivated-60957cbcbe0f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu: can you tag me on future respect threads?

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu: can you tag me on future respect threads?

Sure. My memory can be terrible though.

thanos_thebadas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

Wow, this is very impressive. Where do you get these gifs from?

mexcomics2078

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu: well done .your respect thread made me realize that IW Iron Man is too powerful

thanos_thebadas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump again

(want more people to see and appreciate this)

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mexcomics2078: @thanos_thebadas: Thanks so much guys. Glad that users like it and I hope it continues to raise people's view on the Bleeding Edge suit.

@depinhom Thanks! I normally just make them with Gfycat. It's really easy. You just go to create on the site and paste in the URL of a the Youtube video you want feats from. And than you make your gif.

To get slow motion I tend to use Ezgif.com That site allows you to plug in your gif or image and has a lot of different options.

Rebake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This suit outclasses pretty much every suit before it. There is not one thing the Mark 3, 6, and 7 suits can do better in combat.The Hulkbuster (with Veronica) is the only suit that may challenge it, but I still see the Mark 50 being victorious almost every time.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Added a few things from a recent tie in comic. Nothing to major but I'll bump it anyways.

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu: wow strange i see this only now. Very good thread. Love it :D

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tayssti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Great job @amcu. This suit is crazy.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu: You should make this an Iron-Man respect thread in general. He has a lot of awesome feats

X

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Amcu

@xzone said:

@amcu: You should make this an Iron-Man respect thread in general. He has a lot of awesome feats

X

I should and I kinda plain to do so sometime. I just know it will take a while to gather all those feats.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu: You should add a regeneration section.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu: You should add a regeneration section.

I should. But for some reason I've never been able to find a video with Stark's feat of healing himself after Thanos stabbed him.

Dogzee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Dogzee

Armor is no where near Hulk or even Thor's strength lmao. Can't seriously tell me you see Ironman staggering Surtur even at a full speed charge. Or getting the rings on Nidavellir to shift

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu: Before stab he has amazing regeneration feats. He instantly recreate his helmet after Thanos tears it apart, his armour is also seen regenerating while he gets stabbed.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu: Before stab he has amazing regeneration feats. He instantly recreate his helmet after Thanos tears it apart, his armour is also seen regenerating while he gets stabbed.

That's true. I'll add that sometime soon.

Joker567892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A bit on Iron Man's travel speed:

No Caption Provided

Iron Man's Mark 50 thrusters are faster than any previous suit, even without the boosters on.

Speed feats for Iron Man's previous armors:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

That's without the thrusters, so he can go way faster.

Avatar image for chuggachugga170
chuggachugga170

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joker567892: is that from the infinity war art of the movie book?

Joker567892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for speedforceuser_
speedforceuser_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godspeed solos. Fk his armour????

x_Zayd_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#89  Edited By x_Zayd_x

@dogzee said:

Armor is no where near Hulk or even Thor's strength lmao. Can't seriously tell me you see Ironman staggering Surtur even at a full speed charge. Or getting the rings on Nidavellir to shift

Definitely more than Hulk tbh, the Hulk Buster in Age of Ultron was able to no sell a punch from a running Hulk and this IW armour is stated to be more powerful than Hulk Buster in every single category.

Hulk going towards Surtur was like a housefly going on a human's cheek, Surtur flicked Hulk away like a fodder.

Avatar image for deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f
deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@x_zayd_x said:
@dogzee said:

Definitely more than Hulk tbh, the Hulk Buster in Age of Ultron was able to no sell a punch from a running Hulk and this IW armour is stated to be more powerful than Hulk Buster in every single category.

Hulk going towards Surtur was like a housefly going on a human's cheek, Surtur flicked Hulk away like a fodder.

His nanotech armours are the best overall but his Hulkbuster suits are still clearly the most physically powerful that’s the purpose of why he built a second one again.

Iron Man can use his propulsion tech for example to amp his physical strength but overall Hulk and Thor are stronger by a decent amount.

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 Eri_Joni  Online

Awesome RT.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

x_Zayd_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@x_zayd_x said:
@dogzee said:

His nanotech armours are the best overall but his Hulkbuster suits are still clearly the most physically powerful that’s the purpose of why he built a second one again.

Iron Man can use his propulsion tech for example to amp his physical strength but overall Hulk and Thor are stronger by a decent amount.

Not at all, there are multiple armours that are stronger than HulkBuster, the armour used in Sokovia battle was stronger and more durable than Hulk Buster

Hulk Buster was able to take a full force punch from a running Hulk and it didn't move back even an inch and the Infinity War armour is way stronger than that. Tony made the second one for the same reason, if Hulk comes back and goes rogue, the armour is still only designed to fight Hulk but inefficient against others. The Veronica Hulk Buster is superior to Hulk Buster MK2, the Hulk Buster MK2 couldn't even walk properly, let alone fly, although most of that was coz of Banner being a shit pilot.

Iron Man Mark 45 (AOU), Mark L (from Infinity War) and arguably Igor (from Iron Man 3) are stronger than Hulk Buster.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@x_zayd_x said:
@finalkingthanos said:
@x_zayd_x said:
@dogzee said:

Not at all, there are multiple armours that are stronger than HulkBuster, the armour used in Sokovia battle was stronger and more durable than Hulk Buster

Hulk Buster was able to take a full force punch from a running Hulk and it didn't move back even an inch and the Infinity War armour is way stronger than that. Tony made the second one for the same reason, if Hulk comes back and goes rogue, the armour is still only designed to fight Hulk but inefficient against others. The Veronica Hulk Buster is superior to Hulk Buster MK2, the Hulk Buster MK2 couldn't even walk properly, let alone fly, although most of that was coz of Banner being a shit pilot.

Iron Man Mark 45 (AOU), Mark L (from Infinity War) and arguably Igor (from Iron Man 3) are stronger than Hulk Buster.

What.... none of his armours bar the nanotech are close to the Hulkbusters in battle except for mobility and variation.

This is either incredibly weak bait or poor movie comprehension.

x_Zayd_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@finalkingthanos: Mobility, variation, durability, speed, strength, combat, energy, those armours are better than Hulk Buster in every single category tbh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@x_zayd_x: please show me any of those pre nanotech armours being stronger than the Hulkbusters.

x_Zayd_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By x_Zayd_x

Well the Mark 45 was strong enough to destroy an entire Ultron sentry with one blast and lift a 200 ton mini carrier with ease. The replusor beams were capable of melting Ultron's Vibranium armor along with Thor and The Vision. The uni-beam was strong enough to destroy the entire city of Sokovia in mid-air. And the armour was durable enough to tank a whole falling city exploding on top of him in a point blank meteor explosion and Iron Man came out with no damage whatsoever, it was way more impressive than Hulk Buster.

Avatar image for deactivated-6025c60aa67c8
deactivated-6025c60aa67c8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@amcu: Nice Work, but i think this is suppose to be based off the Model Prime armor

Joker567892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Joker567892

@x_zayd_x: Do we have any statements on the actual weight of the mini carrier?