• 88 results
#1 Edited by Amcu (16895 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man: Mark L

No Caption Provided

The Mark 50 suit is the most recent Iron Man armor that he utilized during the events of Avengers Infinity War. It utilizes nanotechnology and is far more advanced than any of his previous suits, exceeding them all in virtually every category.

Nano-Tech

The Mark 50's most unique attribute as compares to previous suits is its nano tech. Due to this Stark is able to form his suit off of his clothes as shown above. And he is able to use it to easily create various weapons.

He is able to create a shield in a split second.

No Caption Provided

These shields are durable enough to completely no sell Cul Obsidian's hammer strikes.

No Caption Provided

And endure a beam of energy from the power gem.

No Caption Provided

He forms a set of extensions to charge up his repulsors for a powerful attack.

No Caption Provided

As shown in a tie in comic these extensions can fire blasts that circle around destroying all the weapons encircling Tony(This bit also shows a good feat for his shields no selling energy weapons).

No Caption Provided

Marvel's Captain Marvel Prelude #1

He can create a jet boost to propel himself into the air faster.

No Caption Provided

Here Tony uses his nanotech to create a device to lock onto and hold him in place on one of Thanos's ships.

No Caption Provided

In this instance he creates a larger(and likely more powerful)blaster over his repulsor.

No Caption Provided

It was heavily implied that it would one shot Drax.

Here an interesting one. He places a glove of his armor over the gauntlet to keep Thanos from using it.

No Caption Provided

He can use his nano tech to create half a dozen missiles on his back(So Thanos couldn't see them)that he than used against Thanos.

No Caption Provided

He can form a large blue bladed weapon to attack Thanos with.

No Caption Provided

Crafts a sword to use against Thanos.

No Caption Provided

This tactic failed and Thanos used the sword against him but it does show you how powerful said sword is that it was able to pierce Iron Man's armor.

Here he repairs a hole in the side of a space ship with nitrogen.

No Caption Provided

It's been shown in a tie in comic that his nanites have the ability to deploy at extreme speeds, well enough to block energy weapons.

No Caption Provided

Strength/Striking

Strength

Strength wise the Mark L is easily a powerhouse by MCU standards rivaling the likes of Thor and Hulk in this category. Now let's go over its feats.

It's strong enough to break Cull Obsidian's restraints.

No Caption Provided

Here he slams a building sized spaceship onto Thanos.

No Caption Provided

Admittedly it should be noted that the Gravity on Titan was weaker than on earth, particularly in some areas where people where floating. But as you can see, clearly Thanos himself is not floating and is standing on the ground regularly so the gravity must have been decently high here.

Additionally Iron Man didn't just slam it into the ground but he did so hard enough to create a massive shockwave.

Here Iron Man breaks out of Star Lords' electric restraints.

No Caption Provided

This device being strong enough to restrain one of Thanos's arms.

No Caption Provided

Here using a shield Iron Man is able to completely halt an overhead blow from Cull Obsidan with one arm.

No Caption Provided

Now this shield isn't like Captain America's where it absorbs the energy of an incoming attack. It's just a shield(though a very powerful one)so this is still a strength feat.

Cull Obsidian being Hulkbuster tier physically and having excellent striking feats like launching Iron man thousands of feet.

Here after the suit was horribly damaged he blocks a hit from Thanos.

No Caption Provided

Thanos may have been holding back against almost everyone else but in this instance he was definitely trying to kill Stark.

Mind you Thanos has very easily overpowered the likes of Thor(Though he was weakened)and Hulk. This should arguably place Iron Man on a similar pay grade as said individuals.

Striking

Here he staggers Cull Obsidian, dazing him for several seconds.

No Caption Provided

Mind you Cull is barley bothered by Hulkbuster's punches.

No Caption Provided

Iron Man can stagger and hurt Thanos.

No Caption Provided

He even draws blood from the Mad Titan.

No Caption Provided

Though it should be noted that that drop of blood didn't come just from what Iron Man did to him but from others before this point. Its still ridiculously impressive as a significant portion of what hurt him clearly came from Iron Man.

Durability

The suit doesn't have many feats but the ones it does have in this category are excellent.

Energy

Iron man only really has one energy feat and it's a nice one. Here he endures Thanos concentrating his explosives back at him.

No Caption Provided

This beam of energy had enough force to send him flying back hundreds of meters through a building sized metal object. And Iron Man returned later with no notable damage.

Blunt Force

In a tie in comic Tony gets hit by a large mechanical ram device that he was using to test the durability of the suit.

https://imgur.com/a/0NtQhn3

Here he gets launched far into the air by Ebony Maw.

No Caption Provided

In this showing below Thanos creates a swarm of bats and sends them rushing and slaming Iron Man along through metal objects and destroying them.

No Caption Provided

Iron Man tanks a hammer strike from Cull Obsidian that launches him thousands of feet and through a small building.

No Caption Provided

When you look at it closely Cull's hammer sent Iron Man much farther than you may have originally realized.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The building Iron Man went through is so far in the background that you can't even really make it out. So Cull legit sent him flying multiple city blocks before he even reached that building. And Iron Man wasn't notably damaged by that attack.

Iron Man takes a direct hammer strike from Cull Obsidian.

No Caption Provided

Withstands multiple hits from Thanos.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Here he endures a beat down from Thanos including a power gem enhanced punch.

No Caption Provided

This did hurt him but it's still quite impressive that he survived as Thanos can easily KO the Hulk in about a dozen hits.

Here is what is arguably Iron Man's best durability feat. He takes a house sized meteor slamming into him at such speeds that it was heating up just from moving.

No Caption Provided

This is an extraordinary feat. That meteor would have weighed hundreds to thousands of tons and slammed into him an extreme speeds.

Firepower

Repulsors

Iron Man uses his nanotech devices and regular repulsors to create a very powerful blast that launches Cull and hurts him severely.

No Caption Provided

Iron Man's repulsors can negate the momentum of a car Maw had thrown forward and launch it back at him.

No Caption Provided

When deflected can cut down trees.

No Caption Provided

Lasers

These lasers can easily melt the metal of one of Thanos's ships.

No Caption Provided

This ship having endured reentry and not being totally destroyed when crash landing with significant force.

Missiles

Iron Man has a number of different missiles with various power levels.

Here he uses when of his smaller ones on Cull Obsidian.

No Caption Provided

They can bust holes in Thanos's ship

No Caption Provided

In this showing he uses a load of them to engulf Thanos.

No Caption Provided

He even seems capable of creating missiles with his nano tech. As shown here when he creates half a dozen of them to use against Thanos.

No Caption Provided

Flight

Like almost all other suits the Mark L can fly. Here he chases and eventually manages to catch up to a ship leaving the planet.

No Caption Provided

Maneuverability

Iron Man has pretty impressive flight maneuverability.

Here he avoids multiple objects sent at him by Ebony Maw.

No Caption Provided

He was able to evade around some of Cull Obsidian's hammer strikes.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Here he avoids a few meteors moving at extreme speeds.

No Caption Provided

Alright I think that's about it. Couldn't find the instance with him healing on YouTube. And I didn't include a speed section because I can't really remember any reaction feats for the Mark 50.

I know I've probably missed some other stuff and some of these gif's aren't the greatest quality but I wanted to get this up today. Hope everyone enjoys it.

#2 Posted by Amcu (16895 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by TonyMartial (9685 posts) - - Show Bio

You made it, damn. I'll come back to this.

#4 Posted by Battle123axe (9037 posts) - - Show Bio

niiiiice

#5 Posted by TheWatcherKing (18450 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by Amcu (16895 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by Amcu (16895 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by King-Ragnar (4139 posts) - - Show Bio

Muh 616 Wank

For real tho, nice work.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
#9 Posted by deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4 (18365 posts) - - Show Bio

awesome

#10 Posted by Kevd4wg (12798 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu: Awesome work, you should keep at it, these RTs are really good

#11 Posted by phillip33 (4252 posts) - - Show Bio

That meteor durability feat is a damned good one. Great RT

#12 Posted by Anthp3000 (62 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu: Very well done, now I have gifs to use. I put Bleeding Edge over Hulk any day, wouldn't you agree?

#13 Posted by Amcu (16895 posts) - - Show Bio

Muh 616 Wank

For real tho, nice work.

awesome

That meteor durability feat is a damned good one. Great RT

Thanks!

@kevd4wg said:

@amcu: Awesome work, you should keep at it, these RTs are really good

Thanks man!

I can't think of any characters left that don't have RT's besides Captain America. And I think @buildhare is doing one for him.

#14 Posted by Amcu (16895 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu: Very well done, now I have gifs to use. I put Bleeding Edge over Hulk any day, wouldn't you agree?

Thanks. And yes I agree. Iron Man is nearly as strong as Hulk and has better damage soak and versatility.

#15 Posted by xZone (10346 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by AngelJax (11748 posts) - - Show Bio

Great

#17 Posted by Kevd4wg (12798 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Edited by Amcu (16895 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by Amcu (16895 posts) - - Show Bio

@kevd4wg said:

@amcu: Thanos?

Thanos has one. I actually intended to make his but was too late.

#20 Posted by Kevd4wg (12798 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu: There is one? Link?

#21 Edited by Arrsenal (358 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow i didn't realise how far Tony flew from Cull's hammer throw

#22 Posted by Amcu (16895 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by Amcu (16895 posts) - - Show Bio

@arrsenal said:

Wow i didn't realise how far Tony flew from Cull's hammer throw

Yup. Neither did I until I started trying to find feats for this RT. It's quite a ridiculous feat.

#24 Posted by Tenguswordsman (1886 posts) - - Show Bio

Very good!

#25 Posted by Amcu (16895 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by GeorgeWBush (12165 posts) - - Show Bio

Killer job

#27 Edited by ThunderPrince (7061 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice respect thread!

#28 Posted by ANTHP2000 (27728 posts) - - Show Bio

Exceptional job. Tony deserves every bit of respect he gets ATM.

#29 Posted by Anthp3000 (62 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

#30 Edited by Amcu (16895 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by Amcu (16895 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Posted by Anthp3000 (62 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by Amcu (16895 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#34 Posted by Gazool (1238 posts) - - Show Bio

Great work as usual.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf470b432518
#35 Posted by deactivated-5bf470b432518 (5801 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Posted by Amcu (16895 posts) - - Show Bio

@gazool said:

Great work as usual.

Thanks!

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf470b432518
#37 Posted by deactivated-5bf470b432518 (5801 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

#38 Posted by GraniteVision (3312 posts) - - Show Bio

nice job man

#39 Posted by Lan_Fan (14721 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't seem to add anything more, nice.

#40 Posted by Gazool (1238 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu: IIRC he could make an arm cannon which was stated to be powerful enough to one shot Drax.Same Drax who no sold re-entry while crashing through trees.

#41 Posted by The_Fub (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu: Great respect thread but you definitely got some things wrong. First off, Hulk wasn't KOed by Thanks, just beaten to a pulp like Thor. This is apparent when he lands in the Sanctom. Secondly, we don't know exactly how Thor was beaten as it was off screen. So he could have put up more or less of a fight then Iron Man. Feat wise, even this armor doesn't compare to Thor's feats.

That being said I do agree Iron Man is around Hulks tier now, maybe even above (not sure if they meant to portray it like that, but that's how it came out)

#42 Edited by Emanresu_20 (2985 posts) - - Show Bio

Only in the MCU will they ever make the Bleeding Edge stronger than the Hulk.

#43 Posted by Mr_Shazam0920 (4892 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for thanos_thebadas
#44 Posted by Thanos_thebadas (1267 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu: Nitpick here, he's freezing over the gap not repairing it he's using nitrogen.. Other than that amazing thread.

#45 Posted by Mr_Shazam0920 (4892 posts) - - Show Bio

@emanresu_20: I don’t think he’s stronger than Hulk, just more versatile, which he why he lasted longer against Thanos. Plus, Thanos was holding back against them coming firmed by the Russo’s.

That has to be the case. Because damn, these guys gave Thanos a much better fight than Thor, Heimdall, Loki, Valkyrie, Hulk, Korg, etc. before the movie started.

#46 Posted by Emanresu_20 (2985 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr_shazam0920:

I should’ve said more powerful. 1v1 Stark would murder Banner.

The Russos confirmed that Thanos wasn’t going to kill unless necessary. Thor and Stark were the only people he was trying to kill.

#47 Posted by Mr_Shazam0920 (4892 posts) - - Show Bio

@emanresu_20: I agree that Hulk needs a little redemption and needs his time to shine.

#48 Posted by Emanresu_20 (2985 posts) - - Show Bio
#49 Posted by Subline (8391 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu: Nice work man. Also, if you make any more MCU RT's in the future, could you tag me please?

#50 Posted by Amcu (16895 posts) - - Show Bio

@gazool said:

@amcu: IIRC he could make an arm cannon which was stated to be powerful enough to one shot Drax.Same Drax who no sold re-entry while crashing through trees.

Thanks I forgot about that blaster. I'll add that. Though I don't know how far I would read into that statement as I don't think Mantis or Strange are fully aware of the abilities of Stark's suit, so I'm not sure if they really knew when they said Drax couldn't take it.

@the_fub said:

@amcu: Great respect thread but you definitely got some things wrong. First off, Hulk wasn't KOed by Thanks, just beaten to a pulp like Thor. This is apparent when he lands in the Sanctom. Secondly, we don't know exactly how Thor was beaten as it was off screen. So he could have put up more or less of a fight then Iron Man. Feat wise, even this armor doesn't compare to Thor's feats.

That being said I do agree Iron Man is around Hulks tier now, maybe even above (not sure if they meant to portray it like that, but that's how it came out)

Thanks!

1. I don't see how Banner landing in the sanctum means Hulk wasn't KOed. If anything it would indicate the opposite. Now Hulk had begun to wake up while they where still on the ship but that doesn't mean he wasn't KOed. Remember Hulk has a healing factor so knocking him out for an extended period of time is very difficult without actually smashing his face in. He woke up eventually but he was on the ground barley moving at all for a decent period of time. I would say he was unconscious. I mean look at Hulk's condition right here.

No Caption Provided

I wouldn't call that conscious.

2. I meant the onscreen part. You can make the case that Thor was weakened from whatever fight happened before but he was overpowered very easily by Thanos in what we see. And even a weakened Thor while being burnt to death was able to hold open the massive Iris of Nidavellir, so overpowering him with one hand like Thanos did is quite insane. Still I'll add in that bit about him being weakened.

@amcu: Nitpick here, he's freezing over the gap not repairing it he's using nitrogen.. Other than that amazing thread.

Didn't realize that. You're right.