Marvel's official top 10 smartest characters

• 57 results
MangoNation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@michaelbn: Could you explain exactly why you're fine with Moon Girl at number 1?

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Stormdriven

@supermanwithatan01: I was thinking more Marvel Earth, my mistake. They’d probably take number 1 and possibly 2. I’d throw Rocket in there too as maybe an honorable mention.

Michaelbn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_z94: Look, as much as I respect and acknowledge BP's intelligence it's complete bullshit for him to be in top 10, not only there are humans but also mutants, robots and even aliens that just humiliate every smart/intelligence feat that BP has pulled off. It's as ridiculous as Batman being 2nd smartest in DCU.

In fact, Luna was supposed to be another SJW character: Black, Feminist, Strong, Independent, Smartest in MU. However the writer changed it, she's a sweet 9yo little black girl with a super-genius intelligence (without any SJW or political agenda), since her first appearance she did a lot of crazy shit in terms of quality and proved she knows her way around the stuff; if this situation continues she'll prove herself in general. Riri? that's completely bullcrap.

@mangonation I explained it, I'm fine with it though it's not fair.

Lord_Doom159

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6e6a1ed23a2
deactivated-5c6e6a1ed23a2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos

Etiri

Odin

Strange

Etc.

Just because you know more about tech doesn't make you smartest. All those I listed have much more knowledge about the cosmos than puny humans. Odin, Strange and other alike characters can do what tech bros cannot/can, even better. Having different means won't make the any less smart.

Well, unless we go by much feats.

Avatar image for blackspidey2099
blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#56  Edited By blackspidey2099

Spider-Man has better feats and/or accolades than the majority of that list, lmao.

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormdriven: oh I got you. I have Thanos at number 3 and because I don’t know too much about HE I put him at 0 but I know he’s supposed to be the smartest in the universe. I just feel Reeds sort of the cream to that crop, Dooms done as much if not more than Thanos with less resources. But after Doom I go Thanos and then probably Pym.