Marvel's going to look like copycats with Quicksilver

Avatar image for the_amazing_spider_man
The_Amazing_Spider_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

It's kinda unfair that Marvel's going to look like the copycats with their Quicksilver in Avengers. Call me biased or a typical Marvelite, but it's just something that bugs me.

Quicksilver wouldn't even be in X-Men if it weren't for Whedon's announcement last year. Even Collider or some site said that when they visited DOFP's set, they were informed that Juggernaut was replaced with Quicksilver at the last minute. I laughed at that, considering Bryan Singer says that Quicksilver was in his script from the beginning :P

And then you have Flash. The Arrow writers went on and on when the show started that they were NEVER; repeat, NEVER introducing DC comics characters with powers. Then come Fox and Marvel battling over Quicksilver for months, The CW comes out of nowhere and decides they want to bring DC's speedster to life.

*Sigh* I'm done. You may... Attack or whatever.

Maximizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol wut o_0

Dude just be happy we're getting 2 Quicksilver's and a real Flash. I'm personally looking forward to Flash out of the bunch, but that's only because he has his own TV series. That's what's unfair :P

MatthewParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

Well marvel's quicksilver technically appeared first in Cap 2.

flameboy298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matthewparker: Yea...and Whedon announced he wanted quicksilver lonnnnnnng before fox did so they arent copying anyways

longbowhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

Quicksilver is a hot commodity. This is now the world we live in.

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

It is what it is.

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Quicksiver is a copycat of the Flash, a lot of heroes are copycats of others. Keep in mind, that the Flash is only appearing in a lame low budget CW show that no one will watch. If anything people are going to think Flash is a rip off of Quicksilver, which is a shame because it's the other way around.

Maximizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Maximizer

Hawkeye was in Avengers, people laughed but at least knew who he was. Arrow came along and people continued to laugh at Hawkeye but forgot about him in the process :P

Same's gonna happen with Quicksilver, unfortunately.

The CW are smart I'll give 'em that.

Marvel, announce a Nova film so they can make a GL show.