Marvel's Agents of S,H,I,E,L,D questions ?

Avatar image for kid_omega_prime
Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Kid_Omega_Prime

Ok I like to know if the Agents in Marvel's Agents of S,H,I,E,L,D exsist in the 616 Universe ? I know Phil Coulson and Skye AKA Quake but marvel will probily retcon her to match her tv show counterpart. but what about May, Fitz, Simmons and the others ?

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By acer51
OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acer51: well yes 616 was destroyed but it was also restored...

Rebirth of the universe

Some time before the Multiverse was no more, Doctor Doom had investigated this phenomenon, and confronted those partially responsible for this, the Beyonders. Using the power of the Molecule Men from different realities, Doom destroyed the Beyonders and stole their power.

With the power of the Beyonders, Doom salvaged the remnants of different realities and built Battleworld, a patchwork planet composed of these remains and its inhabitants. The raft containing the survivors of Earth-616 found its way into Battleworld, and the survivors set out to defeat God Emperor Doom. In the end, Reed Richards acquired the power that was Doom's, and began to use the omnipotent power of the Beyonders to rebuild the Multiverse, starting with his own universe, Earth-616.

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acer51: well yes 616 was destroyed but it was also restored...

Rebirth of the universe

Some time before the Multiverse was no more, Doctor Doom had investigated this phenomenon, and confronted those partially responsible for this, the Beyonders. Using the power of the Molecule Men from different realities, Doom destroyed the Beyonders and stole their power.

With the power of the Beyonders, Doom salvaged the remnants of different realities and built Battleworld, a patchwork planet composed of these remains and its inhabitants. The raft containing the survivors of Earth-616 found its way into Battleworld, and the survivors set out to defeat God Emperor Doom. In the end, Reed Richards acquired the power that was Doom's, and began to use the omnipotent power of the Beyonders to rebuild the Multiverse, starting with his own universe, Earth-616.

Yea sort of, and basically is an excuse for the writers to retcon as they please.

Which ultimately boils down to changing the gender or ethnicities of several major characters.

FearTheLiving

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kid_omega_prime: What about them? The comic is inspired by the show but the characters in the comic are the comic counterpart they aren't beholden on what the show does it's simply there so the people who are fans of the show can latch onto something similar within the Marvel Comic Universe.

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Feartheliving: @bluetoothbully: you know I was also thinking if Reed fixed the multiverse and worlds dose that mean everyone that died was also brought back to life ? Like if Reed restored Earth 12 then would Mimic get a new life are would he stay dead ? Oh also if all the worlds did get restored then there would be no real reason for Hyperion to kill Namor ?

Avatar image for kid_omega_prime
Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Feartheliving: @bluetoothbully: you know I was also thinking if Reed fixed the multiverse and worlds dose that mean everyone that died was also brought back to life ? Like if Reed restored Earth 12 then would Mimic get a new life are would he stay dead ? Oh also if all the worlds did get restored then there would be no real reason for Hyperion to kill Namor ?

yeah that's a good one. oh and if earth 1610 is brought back then why id miles still in earth 616 ? plus what about 1610 Sue, Ben, Johnny, Jimmy Hudson and the others they comeback to ?