Namor vs aquaman

Round 10

No Caption Provided

hulk vs doomsday

Rules

everyone is in character

no speed steal, time maluplation or teleportation

flying is allowed

which ever universe losses has there universe get erased and all characters know this

post crisis and rebirth for dc

standered 616 and ultimates for marvel

if its a tie then all of the winners from marvel and dc race each other and whoever’s whole team gets to the finish line wins

Milky Way galaxy

No Caption Provided

starting line is from one end of the galaxy and the finish line is one the other end. There is also a track to run on for the characters that can’t fly

prize

No Caption Provided

super shenron understands English

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Bump

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Battle123axe

Logistically, only half or less of these characters should be racing across the galaxy, most of them are barely FTL and it would literally take them eons and some like hulk and doomsday are straight up never getting there. The planet would be more fit for someone like the bricks and atlanteans, maybe the solar system or something for Tony and lex, monica and WW, and cheetah and QS.

R1: Gladiator should win, he's crossed the galaxy in a blink of heimdall's eye, superman's travel feats are no doubt impressive and he can travel dozens of lightyears in seconds but that feat would make me lean Gladiator.

R2: Thor is consistently more impressive as far as travel, GL can move pretty fast but other than wormholes it appears to me to be in the vicinity of a couple times lightspeed. Mjolnir can accelerate to speeds stupidly faster than light, his travel feats in God of Thunder alone make me think he wins this.

R3: TBH surfer. Surfer regularly and casually travels across the universe or between galaxies, flash definitely is faster as far as combat and they both have similar feats where they outrun time or whatever, but quantifiably crossing galaxies is something that surfer does effortlessly and all the time.

R4: BRB, basically the sequel to the thor thing but BRB absolutely dusts him. BRB can do it in seconds while i don't even think Adam can fly at lightspeeds, ergo he'll literally be flying for 100k+ years.

R5: I'm not sure if WW has FTL flight, if she does she wins if she doesn't she doesn't. The race is gonna last hundreds of thousands of years tho lol.

R6: I'm pretty sure Tony's standard suits have casually hypersonic flight and some of his suits have FTL capabilities. His space suit gets there in seconds. Lex loses either way, but other than the space suit they'll both be long dead before they get anywhere.

R7: Cheetah to me is much faster as far as combat speed but I'm pretty sure Pietro can win a footrace.

R8: Nova easily, he does this all the time while MMH just...doesn't. At all. Or even close.

R9: Aquaman should edge a win. Namor isn't slow and can fly at hypersonic speeds but i'm pretty sure Aquaman is casually hypersonic underwater. No business with the galaxy tho, Namor wins by the fact he can at least get into orbit before freezing to death.

R10: Hulk easily. His jumping feats are just about unrivaled. No business with the galaxy.

RIP the DCU I suppose

I'm willing to compare feats if there's any I've missed tho.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor, Nova, and Bill just teleport to win theirs

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Logistically, only half or less of these characters should be racing across the galaxy, most of them are barely FTL and it would literally take them eons and some like hulk and doomsday are straight up never getting there. The planet would be more fit for someone like the bricks and atlanteans, maybe the solar system or something for Tony and lex, monica and WW, and cheetah and QS.

R1: Gladiator should win, he's crossed the galaxy in a blink of heimdall's eye, superman's travel feats are no doubt impressive and he can travel dozens of lightyears in seconds but that feat would make me lean Gladiator.

R2: Thor is consistently more impressive as far as travel, GL can move pretty fast but other than wormholes it appears to me to be in the vicinity of a couple times lightspeed. Mjolnir can accelerate to speeds stupidly faster than light, his travel feats in God of Thunder alone make me think he wins this.

R3: TBH surfer. Surfer regularly and casually travels across the universe or between galaxies, flash definitely is faster as far as combat and they both have similar feats where they outrun time or whatever, but quantifiably crossing galaxies is something that surfer does effortlessly and all the time.

R4: BRB, basically the sequel to the thor thing but BRB absolutely dusts him. BRB can do it in seconds while i don't even think Adam can fly at lightspeeds, ergo he'll literally be flying for 100k+ years.

R5: I'm not sure if WW has FTL flight, if she does she wins if she doesn't she doesn't. The race is gonna last hundreds of thousands of years tho lol.

R6: I'm pretty sure Tony's standard suits have casually hypersonic flight and some of his suits have FTL capabilities. His space suit gets there in seconds. Lex loses either way, but other than the space suit they'll both be long dead before they get anywhere.

R7: Cheetah to me is much faster as far as combat speed but I'm pretty sure Pietro can win a footrace.

R8: Nova easily, he does this all the time while MMH just...doesn't. At all. Or even close.

R9: Aquaman should edge a win. Namor isn't slow and can fly at hypersonic speeds but i'm pretty sure Aquaman is casually hypersonic underwater. No business with the galaxy tho, Namor wins by the fact he can at least get into orbit before freezing to death.

R10: Hulk easily. His jumping feats are just about unrivaled. No business with the galaxy.

I agree with everything except for round 1. I feel like Superman would win that one.

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By byondeon
@battle123axe said:

This is so accurate ^^

Tho I do agree that some races are really weirdly picked as they are kinda slow in travel speeds and can not travel even close to light speed.

DC get's erased btw, as Marvel take the majority

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon: what only matters is who gets there first not how long it takes them

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphamon said:

@byondeon: what only matters is who gets there first not how long it takes them

Many can't actually fly so many will never complete. Unless they get flight and survivability in space that is, which I would assume this is.. Or in Aquaman and Namors case, a large stretch of water running across the Milky Way

Tho Marvel takes a majority.

Round 1: Glads > Superman

Round 2: Thor > Hal

Round 3: Surfer = Flash

Round 4: Beta Ray Bill > Black Adam

Round 5: Monica > WW

Round 6: Iron Man > Lex (assuming standard suit Lex)

Round 7: QS > Cheetah

Round 8: Nova > Martian

Round 9: Namor < Aquaman

Round 10: Hulk >= Doomsday

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Alphamon

@byondeon: well I’m pretty sure aquaman can fly with his trident(one them lets him fly) and It was more of a very long track but I’ll put that in to clear things up

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for deactivated-60f4d10418f1d
deactivated-60f4d10418f1d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought Flash was waaay faster than SS

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Final bump

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash solos

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphamon: yup and via speed force he still solos

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ChampionJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC all rounds except Iron Man beats Lex Luthor (depending on what suit).

FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers