Marvel Studios' Thor: Love and Thunder | Official Trailer

Avatar image for greysentinel365
Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@darkthunder: No. They were not. They were normal tripods that held devices that could take advantage of distortions to teleport objects upon Janes Command. They were just normal plastic and metal otherwise

Reyne-TheAbyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152  Edited By Reyne-TheAbyss

@warrior8411: For this to track, Thanos simply wouldn't be in the same league as current top tiers. IW CM has been stated as being as powerful if not more powerful than IW Thor. A crippled Thanos was able to block an attack and overpower her. Lightning fired from Mjolnir was treated no differently than lightning first from Stormbreaker, and if Mjolnir had indeed channeled lightning from across timeline, which also lacks any pertaining statements, EG Thor's lightning would be as weak as his TDW counterpart's own. Odin's enchantment never specified such a thing as channeling only from its timeline or specific point in time. Had this been the case Thor's attacks would never grow; instead of helping him control his power, it would've limited him, and the only statement we have on if Thor's lightning got more powerful once he was awakened states is barely grew. EG Thor simply suiting up produced a greater storm than the one IW Thor created.

It simply makes more sense for Mjolnir to have channeled from EG Thor, as it is still Thor, regardless of point in time.

kilgpmktra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bale Gorr really does not look that great. Looks nothing like his comic version

Also, how are they going to condense jane foster's story with gorr's? Its going to be one of those MCU movies where they bite off more than they can chew leaving so many questions left unanswered and so many plot points left unfulfilled

warrior8411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reyne-theabyss: Hmmm , those are pretty good points actually !

but I still feel IW Thor's lightning is more powerful..perphaps it's just the visuals tricking me..idk

Avatar image for deactivated-635a8f29e06c3
deactivated-635a8f29e06c3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's good that Thor(s) will be likely treated as extremely powerful beings in the film, and despite my blistering hatred for Taika Cohen, I'm looking forward to Bale's Gorr (i actually love that they didnt go with the twi-lek look) as well as that black-and-white final fight.

Everything else in the trailer was mega-cringe. (looks like i was right about zeus LOL)

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like how Gorr looks, I'm glad they didn't use CGI. This gonna be top 3 MCU product, I can feel it!

How strong was that flying spaceship pull btw? With it's thrusters and all I think it's at least over 100k tons, right?

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was also scared they are going to turn Jane into a toxic feminist "I don't need no man" type but it seems like there's clear chemistry and romantic feeling between them, good.

CryoLancer47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By CryoLancer47

Typical Comicvine sexism. Smh

Why are you all assuming the surface wiping lightning belongs to Thor the dude and not Thor the Lady?

It's her debut movie after all and it would be inline with phase 4 marvel where at last the ladies get to shine.

This is just like appropriation of She-hulks island feat by the banner fanboys.

No Caption Provided

Smh. It's true. But the fragile Thor fans are gonna get too angry, and accuse you of being sexist towards a man for claiming it's not his feat.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 nwname  Moderator

@killianduclark said:

Typical Comicvine sexism. Smh

Why are you all assuming the surface wiping lightning belongs to Thor the dude and not Thor the Lady?

It's her debut movie after all and it would be inline with phase 4 marvel where at last the ladies get to shine.

This is just like appropriation of She-hulks island feat by the banner fanboys.

No Caption Provided

Smh. It's true. But the fragile Thor fans are gonna get too angry, and accuse you of being sexist towards a man for claiming it's not his feat.

Shes also in a temple with statues of Death, Eon or Epoch, Infinity, Watcher and Living Tribunal

Shes gonna be abstract tier

No Caption Provided

DarkRealm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@aystarr said:

This trailer was better, waiting for them, My girls are about to eat, I will be seated 😻.

skywalker95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By skywalker95

Looks incredible. Gorr has the potential to be the best MCU villain. Bale is gonna kill it!

I just hope, with the film obviously being a comedy, that Gorr won't become some sort of a laughing stock. He needs to be 100% terrifying, serious, menacing, and an actual threat. There needs to be zero comedic moments with him onscreen. Otherwise we're gonna have another Ultron on our hands.

Although I have faith in Taika as he was able to do Hela justice so I'm confident he'll do the same to Gorr.

Avatar image for deactivated-6467737f2e73b
deactivated-6467737f2e73b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gorr looks cool.

ParkerKent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks like a Thor planet bust is quite possible in this movie. At least a full on surface level attack.

Thor pulling Benatar as it fires jets in opposite direction might be more powerful than Captain Marvel lifting deadweight Benatar.

Temple with Living Tribunal, Death, Eon, Infinity, and Watcher also suggests we will see a Celestial battle in Gorr’s origin story.

goldeneagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rjr: Sorry for the late reply. Anyway, I do not think it is possible to do the math on this as we do not know what it’s thrust is at. It can go at FTL speed, but also just a little fast. I am unsure.

Avatar image for deactivated-6467737f2e73b
deactivated-6467737f2e73b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@parkerkent: Thor's feat is much better than carrying it through space.

goldeneagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asmodai: CM did it at FTL speeds though.

Avatar image for deactivated-635a8f29e06c3
deactivated-635a8f29e06c3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After taking into consideration the possibility of an amazing gorr performance and an impressively stylistic final fight, i'm raising my expectations for this movie from a 1/10 to a 4/10.

The big black-and-white asteroid battle looks so much better than the bland and vapid revengers vs hela fight in thor ragnarok.

As usual tho, nothing about 'Thor' will be treated solemnly or with respect, other than power levels. To all the Thor fans reading this (esp. you @nassergrant19), y'all need to start having some standards and start demanding better for the character.

No Caption Provided
Mahfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My only gripes with Gorr's design is that they could easily pulled the voldemort look, they won't get a sued because the noseless similarities just place the nostrils abit further and give him floppy ears.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

If anything he would have been memed as Voldemort by media. It was my first thought when seeing the trailer while having his comic version in mind.

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also really hope they have a cut where Thor's nude is uncensored lmao

u want to see his cheeks of thunder?

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In Taika Waititi we trust.

I wish Gorr was more alien looking but he still looks really creepy, especially in those black and white shots.

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

warrior8411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron said:

I like how Gorr looks, I'm glad they didn't use CGI. This gonna be top 3 MCU product, I can feel it!

How strong was that flying spaceship pull btw? With it's thrusters and all I think it's at least over 100k tons, right?

probably in millions of tons range if not..more..

why? why because , the Pod which is logically way inferior to the Benatar in size and power , was able to produce enough force/strength to move the small moon sized rings of Nidavellir!

so this feat should be stronger than that , IF , Benatar is outputting more power than the Pod did in IW.

SamJackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gorr just needs a black/symbiote like cloak and he’d be perfect. The black and white shot which is probably the final battle looks amazing. I’m still hoping that Hercules gets introduced this film and doesn’t get butchered.

ParkerKent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gorr just needs a black/symbiote like cloak and he’d be perfect. The black and white shot which is probably the final battle looks amazing. I’m still hoping that Hercules gets introduced this film and doesn’t get butchered.

I keep imagining a heavily bearded Liam Hemsworth appearing as Hercules.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aystarr said:

This trailer was better, waiting for them,

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

My girls are about to eat, I will be seated 😻.

Valkyrie is going to be eating dust when Gorr butchers her

Avatar image for deactivated-644c7202b7524
deactivated-644c7202b7524

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Valkyrie must have gotten a huge boost to go from being slightly stronger than Loki, to putting up a fight with Gorr.

theredhood44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Am hoping that the moon feat is Thor and not Jane. No hate but he deserves something after all this time

theredhood44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It’s not about sexism either. We just want the OG, Thor-Thor to get what he deserves, rather than mf Jane to come out of no where and suddenly be moon level in one movie

RJR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By RJR
@theredhood44 said:

It’s not about sexism either. We just want the OG, Thor-Thor to get what he deserves, rather than mf Jane to come out of no where and suddenly be moon level in one movie

They've been really hyping her up ever since her announcement and the trailer did put that scene were thor was about to reunite with mijonir only for it to go into Jane's hand. It almost felt symbolic as if their saying I'm the mighty thor now (also that scene where it showed thor being all done with fighting now, like hes ready to retire). So sadly tbh it wouldn't surprise if jane was the one to crack that moon if not their always the assumption that they both did it in a last ditch effort to kill gorr.

theredhood44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sure. But it’s still disrespectful to the character. Forgetting the fact that Jane being thor in comics or in movies makes no sense (not because she’s a woman, but because Thor is his literal name. It would be like if Sam suddenly started calling himself ‘Steve’ after getting the shield, honestly she should be called something else lmao.) Thor has been getting disrespected for awhile, Jane suddenly coming in and getting one of the best feats in marvel for her first ever super powered movie would be ridiculous. It’s probably going to be a combined attack, which is fine, but people thinking Jane does that by herself have a serious hate boner for Thor.

ParkerKent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Jane busts that planet and this movie disrespects the Odinson by having her / Valkyrie save him from Gorr in the final battle, I will stop watching the MCU forever. But Kevin Feige is not insane, so I’m not too worried about that kind of nonsense going down.

NovaPrime2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amazing trailer. Gorr looks terrifying.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By buildhare

inb4 it's Jane.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#186  Edited By nassergrant19
@geekryan said:
@buildhare said:

inb4 it's Jane.

would be hilarious

She’s a regular human borrowing THOR’S power. So even if it was her(I doubt it) he’d easily be capable of doing it.

Not to mention the moon feat in the trailer was only a taste of the craziness to come……

Not surprised you‘d be thinking of sixty-million different ways to downplay or escape his power tho.

I understand you hate Thor but him being the most powerful isn’t the end of the world lol.

Like I said this summer gonna be fun⚡️👀

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19: I've heard some rumors of the craziness

Pretty sure the trailers only gave us a small taste 💀

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19: I've heard some rumors of the craziness

Pretty sure the trailers only gave us a small taste 💀

Facts⚡️⚡️ and I actually read about Thor’s new power-up. I already knew he was gonna be OP in L&T since the Gorr comic arc was filled with planet/moon busting craziness lol.

FalligarTB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By FalligarTB

@aystarr said:

This trailer was better, waiting for them,

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

My girls are about to eat, I will be seated 😻.

Really? You're only excited for that glorified mid-tier side character who seems to have stolen one of Zues' lightning bolts and that girl who literally stole Thor's powers?

A bit odd, but it's your opinion.

Avatar image for justinlinnerman
justinlinnerman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19: Did you know about the moon busting feat in advance? You have any other details?

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By nassergrant19

@nassergrant19: Did you know about the moon busting feat in advance? You have any other details?

Want me to PM you the Instagram leak I heard about?

Avatar image for justinlinnerman
justinlinnerman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19: Yes please, need some odinson goodness to hold me over!

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imagine being a Thor stan and repeatedly whining that Jane can't possibly be as strong as Thor, despite the fact that Jane has better control with Mjolnir in the comics, discovers new uses for it, and has comparable physicals.

And completely ignoring how in EG, Cap w/ Mjolnir performed better against Thanos than Thor w/ Stormbreaker.

But sure, I "hate" Thor, who was my favourite of the OG Avengers.

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By nassergrant19

Imagine being so detached from reading comprehension skills that you interpret

“Shall have the POWER of THOR” as weaker than Thor.

I clearly stated Jane=Thor in power due to her borrowing HIS power. What part of regular human borrowing Thor’s power do people not understand lol.

So since they have the same power Thor could replicate the feat easily if he didn’t do it(I doubt it).

Oh and don’t worry….you don’t “hate“ Thor now. Your annoyed/bothered by him now but when he’s officially the most powerful in the MCU after the film that’s when the “hate“ will settle in lmaoo.

>Favorite of the OG Avengers

>Nat

PS: Your doing a terrible job at hiding it lol

This trailer making the typical suspects salty at Thor being so powerful is peak CV😭⚡️

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers