Marvel head cannon

Joaquin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So we all know puppet master right? Probably not, but anyways he’s a guy who can control people by molding his clay into them. And in one point in his villian career, he got turned into his own clay and gained the ability to mold himself into any shape or form. And you know what? He reminded me just a little of clay face. And so anyways I guess the authors didn’t like him like this because they changed him back into a human. And whatever happened of him? Well my head cannon is that, person that turned into clay, wasn’t puppet master but in fact an imposter, puppet master made this big elaborate trap to make the 4 think he was made out of clay while he stayed and watched, and controlled the clay person. But once he wanst doing the job, he scrapped the plan and “came back”. But the clay person is still out there, causing trouble as “The Molder” a villian who can morph his body into any shape, such as weapons, animals, and people, and even can change his color for espionage.

let me know how you guys think of this head cannon, do you agree, or think it’s stupid?

Joaquin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ouch no one?

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

Seems fine

SirKaboom15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joaquin12: It's not head canon if there is no evidence either than the writers not liking it.

Noobmaster2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

Neat idea.

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you have a cannon in your head you should probably go get that checked out..

Joaquin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joaquin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirkaboom15: head Cannon is what a person believes is true but it’s not that’s why it’s called head cannon not head fact. It’s an opinion or idea that someone creates thinking it’s true. There doesn’t need to be factual evidence necessarily.

SirKaboom15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joaquin12: No, head canon is what you believe to have happened in a piece of media based off of some form of evidence or knowledge.

ZackAttack14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joaquin12: I like it. It's not stupid. It's definitely better than several current plot threads out there right now. Lol

Joaquin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

fabricolage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers