Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avengers

Fantastic Four

X-Men

Spider-Man

Daredevil

- Which team / character has the best Rouges Gallery? (Rank them in order)

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1: Avengers

2: Fantastic Four

3: Spider Man

4: X-Men

5: Daredevil (Kingpin is one of the best villains in Marvel, but he himself isn't getting up there with the others)

Penguin-Dust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

For me it's:

1. Spider-Man
  2. Fantastic Four (DOOM!)
  3. The Avengers
  4. The X-Men
  5. Captain America (I believe his baddies are overall better than Daredevil's although Kingpin rates slightly higher than the Red Skull.)
Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

Thor and Dr strange have by far the most underrated rouge gallery

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By mrmonster

My top 5 are...

1. Spider-Man
  2. X-Men
  3. Avengers
  4. Daredevil
  5. Fantastic Four
Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

My top 5 are...

1. Spider-Man
  2. X-Men
  3. Avengers
  4. Daredevil
  5. Fantastic Four

phisigmatau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X-men

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

phisigmatau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omnipotent94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

1. Spider-Man

2. X Men

3. Fantastic 4

4. Daredevil

5. Avengers

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why do people think Avenger's rogue gallery is so great? For the most part they use other characters villains. The only villains I would truly describe as "Avenger villains" are Kang, Ultron, and Micheal Korvac. Sure all of them are great, but they don't stack up to a lot of the others

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By cattlebattle

X-Men and Spider-Man

Outside of Doom and Galactus, the majority of FF villains are goofy, silver aged type villains and the intergalactic villains have evolved to being essentially everyone's villains.

The Avengers don't even have a collective rogues gallery really. They have Ultron, and different mash ups of B to C list villains that comprise the Masters of Evil and that's about it. The rest of their villains are just specific solo character's villains.

Daredevil has the Kingpin, The Hand and Bullseye. Everything else is pretty meh. Unless I am missing the hype surrounding characters like Stilt Man, Tattermedallion and Klaus Kruger.

Iron Man's rogues gallery is pretty under rated.

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Spider-Man then X-Men.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor has the best rougues by far, FOLLOWED by Dr Strange. But OT

Avengers

FF

Spiderman

X men

Daredevil

JamesWayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By JamesWayne

@kevd4wg: avengers also fight each other, which should actually count as negative points for them.

but on topic,

Spiderman, then the Xmen have the best rogues gallery in marvel (IMO).

Best villains: first would be Doom, followed very closely, basically neck and neck, with Magneto

jrupert1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-Man is definitely top for me, despite an awkward amount of animal based villains they actually tend to be very rich and impactful, with a lot of personal connection and stakes. Basically everything that makes up a great villain. With characters like Osborn, Octavius, and Venom (to name only a few of many) it's debatable which is THE iconic villain.

Doctor Strange villains often create large scale conflicts that most characters can't pull off believably let alone at the level of creative and impactful stories and resolutions made out of them. Plus his gallery also pulls in some of the better antagonists from other characters even if as minor threats. His villains are good enough to not only support him but also the Defenders. The likes of Dormammu and Shuma-Gorath are household names (shared among other character for event like stakes) but he has many greatly underrated and unique villains and even the multitude pulled from the same type (like Hell Lords and Fear Lords) are kept fresh in how they connect to the character and his stories.

Thor's villains basically hold true to everything said about Doctor Strange's villains. Where his more powerful villains are more self-contained events. Albeit his are a bit less underrated (not that they don't deserve the recognition). Except he's more secluded to his own type, with less dips into other villains. But he supplies the Avengers with some of their best villains.

X-Men have some the most iconic villains and events all while being able to keep it personal and convincingly utilize the team. They basically succeed in villains in all the ways the Avengers fail.

For a fifth place I have a hard time deciding. The Fantastic 4 have a couple really great ones but most aren't anything special, or exclusive to them a lot of the time. Same with Daredevil because with Fisk (who along with Bullseye is arguably his best), Spider-Man has nearly as much claim to him. Captain America is also up there but for every Red Skull and Zemo there's just a lot I don't know. Iron Man may win the award for some the best underutilized villains.