• 129 results
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Summer 2015 is going to be huge for Marvel. They've been teasing the return of several big stories, and we were all waiting until they'd tease the biggest and debatably most popular one: THE INFINITY GAUNTLET. Well, the wait is over and it's now confirmed they're bringing it back! As you can see below, Thanos only has some of the gems and it includes Star-Lord and several Novas!

No Caption Provided

Marvel's previously teased SECRET WARS, CIVIL WAR, AGE OF ULTRON VS MARVEL ZOMBIES, YEARS OF FUTURE PAST, PLANET HULK, ARMOR WARS and HOUSE OF M for Summer 2015. What'll come next? Maybe ANNIHILATION? Take to the comments to share your thoughts on the return of the INFINITY GAUNTLET and what else you'd like to see!

Avatar image for xbleeding_edgex
XBleeding_EdgeX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

QUICK!!! REHASH OLD COMICS!

consafo80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Unlike others commenting from the future I still don't have a clue what this is all about but still no sign of the Fantastic Four so I'm sticking to my previous Marvel events if Fantastic Four didn't exist theory. But I'm down for whatever it is (I think)

FearTheLiving

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel, when will you tell us what this all means? So people can stop overreacting for nothing and start overreacting for something :P

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't even know what to say anymore.

Avatar image for earthsmightiest
EarthsMightiest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By EarthsMightiest

I'm not going to tell Thanos but if you look at the Gauntlet it looks like is missing some of the stones. Curse you Pip the Troll!!

Sveppi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Sveppi

These definitely aren't announcements, this some sort of nostalgia tease for something else that's happening next summer. A dozen large-scale events at the same time don't make any sense.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FearTheLiving

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh @k4tzm4n you don't have the House of M linked to the article you have it linked to the story arc.

Avatar image for thecowwasdelirious
thecowwasdelirious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok so people bash on DC for trying to do something new with The New 52, but everyone's excited for Marvel not even making new things at all?

rev_sulphur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By rev_sulphur

It's not confirmed they are bringing it back. We don't know what any of these announcements mean.

best20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Ohh my god! Marvel has no new ideas, will live only ideas of the past now?

EarthsMightiest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok so people bash on DC for trying to do something new with The New 52, but everyone's excited for Marvel not even making new things at all?

We don't know what this all means yet, too early for Marvel hate. Wait till they announce then feel free to get your groove on!

Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't keep up with all these events!

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel, when will you tell us what this all means? So people can stop overreacting for nothing and start overreacting for something :P

Something has gone wrong in the Marvel time stream IIRC, I believe the finale of AXIS will explain things. A Marvel reboot maybe headed our way.

FearTheLiving

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Have you been reading these articles? People are bashing them, and we have no idea what they actually are.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think these are rehashes, I think they are alternative universes where all these universes will be pitted against each other in secret wars.

EarthsMightiest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thecowwasdelirious said:

We don't know what this all means yet, too early for Marvel hate. Wait till they announce then feel free to get your groove on!

Oh and yea New 52 sucks!

Peace

FearTheLiving

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By FearTheLiving

@knightsofdarkness2: Naw I don't believe it's a reboot. Marvel has been pretty consistently beating DC in monthly sales, don't see why they would think they need a reboot.

@slimj87d said:

I don't think these are rehashes, I think they are alternative universes where all these universes will be pitted against each other in secret wars.

That's what I'm thinking as well.

thatdudereeg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone else notice that not only are three of the stones missing, but the Black Nova's seem to be in the spot of the sixth stone? That can't be unintentional.

Ladyonora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 13

IG will probably act as Marvel's 'crisis' to usher in the inevitable reboot.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#23  Edited By Lvenger
Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feartheliving said:

@knightsofdarkness2: Naw I don't believe it's a reboot. Marvel has been pretty consistently beating DC in monthly sales, don't see why they would think they need a reboot.

It might happen due to the 616 universe having so many time travel stories etc that kind of made it confusing. But I hope they don't make a reboot, I like Marvel just the way it is. (Okay, maybe they can turn it down with the constant events, lol)

illmatic4177

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thecowwasdelirious: Nobody knows what Marvel is doing yet. And some people bashed the New 52 because they threw away years of their history, not trying something new.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

While some of the other stories being rehashed, assuming that is what's happening, did not really get me excited but I am pretty excited with this one, especially seeing they are changing the whole story and it was pretty cool the first time around.

Thanos only having 2 gems contrary to having assembled all of them by Infinity Gauntlet #1, addition of Peter Quill and Nova, suggests it's not just revisiting the only story it's going to be different and that has me excited.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 the_stegman  Moderator

@slimj87d said:

This is exactly what I'm thinking too.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

I don't even care at this point. Just don't railroad my favorite comics when the times come for all this.

Icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Love the family of Nova Corpsmen.

Avatar image for milleniumpuppet
MilleniumPuppet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know what to think of that Star-Lord design....uh....eh....get rid of the blonde hair.

"What else would I like to see?"

Some answers!

thecowwasdelirious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kantrip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

What the hell Marvel? I wonder if all this "broken time" running out is what prompts these returns to old stories. So far it's looking interesting. Just no "Age of Apocalypse" 2015 please.

The_Myth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

My guess is some sort of plot to tie into the over arcing storyline in the MCU, involving Thanos using the Infinity Gems causing the heroes to be scattered across space and time. Resulting in the heroes revisiting/reliving the major events in Marvel continuity, possibly mending the fractured multi-verse along the way.

As for the Novas, it looks like Sam Alexander's entire family is joining the Corp.

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would rather they actually give some sort of explanation then adding more events. I'm kind of interested in this though, there putting a lot of effort in hyping what ever this is leading to and I assume the avengers ones are going to play a part too.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I suspect reboot but they want to keep the core stories keeping some of the continuity

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By MAZAHS117

*smh* Wtf are you talking about MARVEL?!

thatdudereeg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guess what? Mission accomplished. We're all talking about it. That's the entire intent of all these announcements. You folks that are complaining and bashing are suckers.

trebean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sveppi said:

These definitely aren't announcements, this some sort of nostalgia tease for something else that's happening next summer. A dozen large-scale events at the same time don't make any sense.

Uh dude, Spider Verse and AXIS are happening at the same time, both even have their own dedicated Event Book.

Boynerdgeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I wonder why Marvel always makes big events. I mean look at DC. They only makes events after that stop for little time for reader to relax and enjoy characters interaction and moments. Meanwhile look at Marvel...After Avengers vs X-men we get Age of Ultron then Infinity then Original Sin then we get AXIS and after that new event. No time for reader to relax

laabitres

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

notlupus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Nova corps actually appears to be Sam's family. His dad and mom, his little sister is holding her fathers hand and Sam is to the side.

MultipleMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would think this would have to do with hickmans avengers and the earths collapsing.

thecowwasdelirious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laabitres: Yeah but keep in mind, Marvel has a talking tree.

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think I stopped caring 2 or 3 announcements ago, until they say why they're doing this, or the differences, I have no intention in getting any of them

batmite1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Yeah another event!!" Said no one.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#46 frozen  Moderator
Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Yeah another event!!" Said no one.

my name isn't no one!!!

batmite1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingimmortalman: :D mean no disrespect to marvel dude. I actually read a lot of marvel n DC. I just am sick of event after event from marvel.

Sirzechs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Secret Wars the Event of Events, where every issue is a different event, this will be the event of the Millennium. #Eventception

Rainja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Rainja

@thecowwasdelirious: LOL, I agree. The New 52 is a refreshing modernization and in some cases new takes on characters.

Marvel now is just stagnant. How Many times are they going to tell the same stories with the same characters over and over and over again. I dont know why they just dont reboot and try a simmilar concept of the new 52 at DC. I personally would welcome the change.