Make more Mutants!

KylvarVoglar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By KylvarVoglar

I don't know maybe it's just me but sometimes I wonder about 2 characters and if they ever decided to procreate and what devastating effect it can have on everything.

Franklin Richards X Hope Summers

The child of this union would be the Most Powerful Being in the Marvel Universe. The child's only superiors would be The One Above All and Oblivion.

Let's hope Jonathan Hickman never gets this idea.

What do you think?

And what other characters union would bred beyond omega children?

My reason for this thread, I was reading HoX, Pox and and the Dawn of X stories and Charles Xavier changed and he's going on this dark path (just like his alter ego Onslaught did, preserve the ultimate peak in mutant evolution at that time is was Franklin Richards and Nate Grey) and to be honest I'm afraid he has some plan to create children from specific types of mutants that together would transcend anything Homo Sapiens would throw at them. I would love to see this Charles Xavier, it's about time.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Hope sux

Franklin already had a kid with a chick in some alternative timeline called Hyperstorm, guess what he lost to Galactus, hardly Oblivion with meta wank level ain't it

KylvarVoglar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By KylvarVoglar

@professorrespect: Yes, he had a child with Rachel Summers but Rachel isn't nowhere near Hope.

Her Power Mimicry and Power Absorption combined with his Mentifery (Reality Warp) and not to mention his other abilities like the Fundamental Forces Manipulation, Psionic abilities (TP & TK & Precognition), Particle Energy Manipulation, Immortality (I may be wrong but this can be argued) and Chronokinesis (time manipulation).

A child with the ability of Power Mimicry on such an Universal/Multiversal scale is close to Protégé.

And I'm talking about 616 Franklin and Hope. 616 Franklin resurrected Galactus 2x and made him his herald, 616 Hope is the only being (other Jean Grey) that has control over the Phoenix Force and can sometimes even use it abilities without being it.

KylvarVoglar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By KylvarVoglar

@professorrespect: Edit.

I've read the issues in which Hyperstorm appeared. And I have to say, Hyperstorm shouldn't be shrugged off like he's some planetary threat, which he is not.

He is at least a Galactic Level Threat.

And that Galactus defeated him is not completely clear or true. Hyperstorm couldn't be stopped by just technology/science (reed's grandson...) or any other way so Reed tried to revive Galactus but Galactus was still hungry and saw Hyperstorm as an endless supply of energy to consume, he and Galactus fought and that created some kind of rift to the void, Galactus seemed to be falling through but he took Hyperstorm with him. There was no indication if one of them survived, but seeing as Galactus is an Cosmic Abstract. I doubt he didn't survive.

Which just proves how much more powerful the child (FxH) will be because of Hope's superiority over Rachel.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kylvarvoglar: Hope is terrible, she hasn't done anything in 5+ years

Hyperstorm lost due to being caught in a cycle of his "limitless" energy being drained by Galactus and his infinite hunger, thus leaving them in a loop

Avatar image for deactivated-5f763ac0bf885
deactivated-5f763ac0bf885

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: Hyperstorm lost because no one cares about him. If you want to hear further thoughts regarding my opinion on Hyperstorm, refer to 22:40 to 22:53 of this video.

Avatar image for asgardianweapon
asgardianweapon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

IDK characters are sometimes not as powerfull as their fathers, but the marvel universe doesn´t need ANOTHER messia like charcter that doesn´t show the extent of his powers and falls short of his hype

KylvarVoglar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgardianweapon: IDK, I always like Universal Destruction or Cosmic Celestial Spectacle stories. It just depends on the writer, for example Jonathan Hickman Fantastic Foundation or his Beyonders/Secret Wars arcs were amazing but then you have for example Donny Cates King Thanos and Jim Starlin (ily jim but...) Thanos Infinity End arc are absolutely poorly written. Same at the DC Universe, Scott Snyder Justice League Doom War arc is good but not good enough as Geoff Johns Doomsday Clock.

So yes, I would love to get another Messiah/Rogue Child God stories but the right writer has to write it.

And yes I'm aware that sometimes aren't as powerful as their parents but an union of 2 Omegas would definitely bring a more powerful, balanced being into the world.

Avatar image for asgardianweapon
asgardianweapon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By asgardianweapon

@kylvarvoglar: well i also like then, but universal scale by itself doesn't lend well to me anymore, i like when it's well written and full of character moments and the power up is more simbolical and stuff

i have some recomendations for you:

The son of mantis was supossed to be a universal messiah, the run of young avengers introduces wiccan as being the multiversal demiurge, thor dissasembled show thor transcending Odin, the run of legion a while ago showed him as a reality warper of the highest scale

I will try to remember more of it

KylvarVoglar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By KylvarVoglar

@asgardianweapon: Yes, thank you (!!) for reminding me, I wanted to read the run of the young avengers.

Wait?! The son of Mantis, can you tell me in which comic he appears or just his name so I can search for myself?!

Do you mean Age of Apocalypse or Legacy by run of Legion? I liked Legacy too, but I don't completely like David Haller as an character. He's indeed powerful but not universal, comic readers have mistaken the feats/statements/art regarding Legion. For example, I've read replies on other threads that he created universes which is completely not true. However his form of Reality Warp allows him to Alter and not Create. One of his recent feats is erasing the magical Elder Gods of Limbo who were definitely under Sky fathers on the Hierarchy.

I've recently started on The Books Of Magic by Neil Gaiman which is absolutely fantastic and recommend for anyone that comes across this reply. Tim Hunter is like Harry Potter but so much better. And more appealing to readers (in my opinion) because he's going through these everyday life situations but he's a powerful warlock/mage with him constantly underestimating himself. It's like I'm reading my own imaginative story.

Edit.

I've read Steve Englehart Celestial Messiah (about Mantis, her son Qoui, Thanos and the Avengers), I didn't like it and Q is not that powerful (planetary threat) and a very annoying character. I'm not impressed.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: She is the leader of the Five who produce the Resurrection process by amping them.

You would have been right had this thread came out before House of X.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@pyrofn: You know the great thing about the Five is that they are as important as the next dude so Hope's a shared feat with them

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: 1) Your point was on Hope’s relevance, not her feats.

2) Hope amping four individuals makes her the most important.

KylvarVoglar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn: @professorrespect: And no matter what his point was, Hope is one of the most relevant mutants and she has the feats to back it up even before HoX.

Her ability can be use to augment, replicate, bestow, activate & deactivate others their superpowers/abilities. There are many mutants (Apocalypse, Rogue, Synch, Leech) that have the ability of power manipulation but none of them surpass Hope Summers (that's why she's the omega lvl mutant for this ability).

KylvarVoglar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Name other characters that would breed Beyond Omega Level Mutants.

KylvarVoglar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By KylvarVoglar

Jean Grey x Scott Summers x James Howlett

Charles Xavier X Erik Lehnsherr

Gabriel Summers X Lorna Dane

Kurt Wagner x Ororo Monroe

Rogue x David Haller

Bennet Du Paris x En Sab Nur

Julio Richter x Robert Drake x Shiro Yoshida x Ororo Monroe

Froltem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jean Grey x Scott Summers x James Howlett

Charles Xavier X Erik Lehnsherr

Gabriel Summers X Lorna Dane

Kurt Wagner x Ororo Monroe

Rogue x David Haller

Bennet Du Paris x En Sab Nur

Julio Richter x Robert Drake x Shiro Yoshida x Ororo Monroe

That's some serious perv shit over here.

KylvarVoglar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@froltem: LOL!!! I'm the equivalent of Mister Sinister. But on a more serious note, am I the only one that imagines something like would-be mutants?! Because I'm sure I'm not the only one.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#19 god_spawn  Moderator

So how would 2 dudes breed, according to some of your examples up there?

KylvarVoglar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By KylvarVoglar

@god_spawn: A radioactive spider bit a boy and now he can climb on walls. Another boy has the power of a God. A woman can turn into a diamond. Another man is in love with Death. Another man can be ripped to shreds and regenerate in mere seconds. Magic exists. An island that is a living organism exists. A girl that has the power to blow planets exist. And a being that has to feast on planets energy exist.

And your question is, "how can 2 dudes breed?" I don't know if you're serious or just trolling but either way I will not answer that question because the question itself doesn't make sense and is irrelevant.

But let's say I want to answer your question, I will ask you one question, how was Nate Grey bred? If you know the answer, that's my answer.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#21 god_spawn  Moderator

@kylvarvoglar: The question is pretty straight forward. The rest of your examples are a completely different matter entirely.

But you answered my question. So fair is fair.

KylvarVoglar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: Alright! Yes, now that I did read my reply, I was kind of rude. Sorry.

EasternGlider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ororo Munroe & Norrin Radd. I know Surfer isn't a mutant, but it's a pair I've always had in mind. I feel that she is an adamant, good leader & he is a noble, grounded being, but she's more lively than he is. They would balance each other out, not to mention their child would have some dope abilities. Power cosmic + mastery over earthly phenomena = Xiro (Z-i-rōe) Radd.

Yes, I've had this in mind for a while.

KylvarVoglar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@easternglider: Oh yes! That's a good pair, they both had an appearance in a comic together. The child of such an union would cause havoc over the universe, because he/she would be able to manipulate the elements even in Deep Space (can u imagine a huge powerful space weather manipulator (rip earth or any other planets)).

yuuki157

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hope and Franklin are in the core of the new X-Men plot

It would be cool to see them interacting

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IDK characters are sometimes not as powerfull as their fathers, but the marvel universe doesn´t need ANOTHER messia like charcter that doesn´t show the extent of his powers and falls short of his hype

Franklin and Hope live up to the hype

mimisalome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think all mutants suffer from some serious mental issues and thus psychologically unstable.

KylvarVoglar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

phisigmatau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think all mutants suffer from some serious mental issues and thus psychologically unstable.

LOL
no more mutants

KylvarVoglar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers