Make a supervillain

guardian240

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Let's see who can make the best supervillain.

Don't care if there OP or UP, as long as they're a good character with strengths and weaknesses.

Spidey_Jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Opheus. The best villain i've ever created.

At least i think so.

Beata

guardian240

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spidey_Jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Spidey_Jackson

@guardian240: Heh, ok.

It's kinda like a dark reflection of the Peter Parker story. Clay Clark was a bullied highschool geek with a troubled past. His constant bullying at the hands of sadistic jocks and popular kids,( verbal, physical, you name it.) and home situation(His mom died giving birth to him, so he was hated by his father. As a result he endured physical and verbal abuse from his unstable father) left him slightly insane. Feelings of self loathing and resentment of his peers made him cynical of the world and hungry for power. Now Clay was a "geek" so he liked anime, comics, video games, ETC. But he also had a fondness for mythology and other types of legends. He was amazed by some of the fantastical, dark and twisted stories and folktales he heard on the internet and read in books, even though these stories scared him to an extent. His curiousity was dangerously peeked. This research would ultimately result in him summoning Opheus, the Spirit of Chaos after he practiced a ritual he was recommended by an old man.

Upon being released, Opheus bonded with him in a symbiotic relationship. You see, Spirits need human hosts to exist in the mortal world. So in return for housing a spirit, said host gets the spirits power. But at a cost. The spirit can only unleash it's full power if it completely controls the host. So, Clay split his mind 50/50 with the spirit and became simply Opheus. Which drove him completely insane.

Now harnessing the power of Chaos, Clay had super strength speed,stamina and durability,could fly, warp reality, and a host of other powers. With these new powers, he crashed his school dance and slaughtered all the bullies who ever messed with him, and even punished all the teachers who stood by time and time again. He then turned everyone else present into animals or drove them to insanity.

After calming from his brief period of madness, he then set out to spread chaos as the troll of the world. He was convinced that he could save the world from oppression by bringing down society. Giving freedom to people to do as they pleased. And he would be the god of this new world of "freedom" A sinister villain at worst, and a warped Anti-Hero at best.

Beata

guardian240

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spidey_jackson

Wow.

Awesome.

I am honestly speechless.

Tell me, did he kill his dad?

Cause that would be both horrible and awesome.

Spidey_Jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Spidey_Jackson

@guardian240: Yes he did. I cut out some parts simply because i wanted to keep it short, but yes, Clay's dad was his first victim.

The character isn't as dark as the summary would suggest thou.

Beata

Spidey_Jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 20

Spidey_Jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spidey_Jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By amazing_webhead

@spidey_jackson: well, I do have this one idea

A supervillain organization, seeking the perfect leader and warrior, used time travel to collect DNA from history's greatest villains. (Hitler, Genghis Khan, Jack the Ripper, Blackbeard, etc) From that, they created a genetically enhanced hybrid clone named "Vladimir", who was then raised to be a living weapon and criminal genius. Currently he's in his mid-teens. He's not in command of the organization yet, but still it's highest-ranking general. Vlad is skilled in all weapons, favoring the sword, and a master combatant armed or unarmed. He's also an expert marksman, scientist, tracker, tactician, and businessman.

Vlad's main weakness is that, having been raised in a cold, unloving environment, he has little control over his emotions. Particularly rage, loneliness, and lust. He's not really a total monster, evil is just all he's ever known.

Spidey_Jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amazingwebhead: Neat.

Hopefully Vlad didn't inherit the Hitler stache.

Beata

amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

guardian240

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just need one more idea for me to pick the winner

guardian240

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By guardian240

Here's my idea

He can't win though

One day a man woke up in a bright room with nothing in it but a small window. He knew nothing of his past but his name, Garret Parse. He did not know this but he was in a secret government facility that experimented on past Superheroes and villains. Every day for 6 years a small piece of bread was slid through the window. After 6 years, 3 months, and 21 days (he counted) he was taken out of the room and into a small chair. They put equipment on him and did some tests. They had taken away his powers. They did some more test and found out that he was officially insane now. He knocked out and killed all of the doctors. He burst through another room and found a black book. He opened the book and saw a paragraph. He read it. "For if fear is the gateway to insanity, then you are all insane, I am the sane one you fear me, feel my pain. And if you don't fear me, then I will make you find, your greatest fear and I will hear your screams as you realize that your greatest fear is me!" He read frantically. He fell to the floor, passed out. He woke up in a dark alleyway. He had something on him. A costume. It was a black trench coat with dark yellow lines swirling and curving up it. It covered everything except his head. He found shattered glass and saw his reflection. Swirling vines constantly moving made the shape of a head. When openings appeared, he saw a yellow-green hell. His skin was the same way. He saw a man at the end of an alley. He ran over and touched his shoulder. But, when he did, the man screamed. Looking around and running away from everything. He into the road and got hit by a car.

He had discovered that whoever he touched, went on a fear rampage, going slowly insane.

After years of staying in the shadows, not touching anyone. He also discovered that he fed off of this fear. And if he got enough, he could make there worst fears come true.

Name: He doesn't have a supervillain name, just Parse.