Luffy drops his Bajrang on our RL World

TheSerpentKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Luffy drops his Bajrang on our RL World (18 votes)

Luffy clears 17%
He can't even bust Aussie 78%
Stops at Europe 0%
North America survives 0%
Def at Africa 6%
Asia and Russia 0%
South Antartic 6%
Even Prime Chinjao clears 11%

An unlimited Gear 5 Luffy runs a busting continent gauntlet

1. Australia

2. Europe

3. North America

4. Africa

5. Asia including Russia

6. South Antartic

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

• 
Avatar image for platinumchalice
PlatinumChalice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By PlatinumChalice

Unlimited G5? He destroys all the surface.

A single Bajarang just creates a large island sized crater though.

MangaComics69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

1. Australia--> Not enough DC.

2. Europe---> Destroys 30-40% of it.

3. North America---> Same as 1.

4. Africa---> Destroys 20% of Africa.

5. Asia including Russia---> Only Laos gets destroyed.

6. South Antartic---> Should shatter it ig.

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly, I really think it would just make an island sized crater.

I’m saying Ireland sized.

Doesn’t mean it‘s not higher levels in AP

Pronoia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doesn't even make it pass round, but tbh he'd do noticable damage.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Edgelord91

Stops at asia

I_Quote_Myself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By I_Quote_Myself

... unlimited G5? i guess he'd destroy the world over a very large amount of time.

if you mean just a single punch vs. every continent, he doesn't get even close to getting past australia

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BG is multi-con AP, which mean if it hit the land directly it would destroy the earth surface or life wiping.

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Raziel2014

if its just 1 fist then he cant clear any of these

if its unlimited amount then with enough time he can surface wipe i mean any character with unlimited time can surface wipe.

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By JDogg

Doesn't even destroy an average size state let alone a continent. He fails already at r1.

Dr_vengence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With unlimited G5 he could destroy all of the surface but it will take him really long time to do it

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When you discover that people on CV dont know what AP means lol

Pronoia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When you discover that people on CV dont know what AP means lol

Nah it's just die hard One Piece debaters that don't know

KingTheron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What lol

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pronoia:

I dont care about them, but the 99% of people that answered this, does not know what AP means.

PlatinumChalice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pronoia:

I dont care about them, but the 99% of people that answered this, does not know what AP means.

you just said this

BG is multi-con AP, which mean if it hit the land directly it would destroy the earth surface or life wiping.

AP =/= DC

I_Quote_Myself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

classic troll omnihater, not knowing the difference between DC and AP

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 cocacolaman  Moderator

If we use real life physics I guess he'd clear

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnihater said:

@pronoia:

you just said this

AP =/= DC

AP IS DC.

The definition that everyone uses of AP is the one that is used when a character deals damage to another without visually releasing said amounts of energy.

But when it comes to those feats that you calculate that do not depend on hurting a character (like the Bjrang gun) the AP and the DC are the same.

I recommend you read the AP VSbattles page.

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The BG visually unleashes bursts of energy, mass and speed, equivalents to petatons, basic physics.

If the BG with its mass and speed touches the ground on earth, its released energy is enough to cause a life wipe.

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruh

SoySpirit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Makes a big sound and breaks some windows in 1 Mike radius. . that's it

Avatar image for lightyagamigod2
lightyagamigod2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If we use real life physics I guess he'd clear

PlatinumChalice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By PlatinumChalice
@omnihater said:
@platinumchalice said:
@omnihater said:

@pronoia:

you just said this

AP =/= DC

AP IS DC.

The definition that everyone uses of AP is the one that is used when a character deals damage to another without visually releasing said amounts of energy.

But when it comes to those feats that you calculate that do not depend on hurting a character (like the Bjrang gun) the AP and the DC are the same.

Wrong.

AP is not necessarily equal to DC, not nearly in all of the cases cus there are many variation of destruction values and forms of energy (kinetic, potential, thermal, mechanical, gravitational, nuclear, elastic, etc., you get the point). Common sense, you know.

If you know better, tell me, why that mass extinction meteor chicxulub only made an island sized crater when it has large country-continent level kinetic energy?

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Omnihater

@omnihater said:
@platinumchalice said:
@omnihater said:

@pronoia:

you just said this

AP =/= DC

AP IS DC.

Wrong.

AP is not necessarily equal to DC, not nearly in all of the cases cus there are many variation of destruction values and forms of energy (kinetic, potential, thermal, mechanical, gravitational, nuclear, elastic, etc., you get the point). Common sense, you know.

If you know better, tell me, why that mass extinction meteor chicxulub only made an island sized crater when it has large country-continent level kinetic energy?

You also dont what is DC, who cares about the crater thats only a part from it total energy, thats irrelevant from its entire DC.

Destructive Capacity is the term used to determine the amount of damage a character can produce. It is normally the deciding factor of VS matches along withSpeed. It is measured in UNITS OF ENERGY.

In what part it said DC is size of the crater you made? Rolf.

Again you dont know how this works, you dont even know why the AP term was created in first place, you dont even know what is DC.

PlatinumChalice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By PlatinumChalice
@omnihater said:
@platinumchalice said:
@omnihater said:
@platinumchalice said:
@omnihater said:

@pronoia:

you just said this

AP =/= DC

AP IS DC.

Wrong.

You also dont what is DC, who cares about the crater thats only a part from it total energy, thats irrelevant from its entire DC.

Destructive Capacity is the term used to determine the amount of damage a character can produce. It is normally the deciding factor of VS matches along withSpeed. It is measured in UNITS OF ENERGY.

Again you dont know how this works, you dont even know why the AP term was created in first place, you dont even know what is DC.

DC is more used as a term of range or extent of the apparent destruction, even in vsbattles battle forums. You've been in this scene long enough so stop pretending.

So, answer my previous question, did chicxulub meteor bust a continent?

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#27 socajunkie  Moderator

Luffy life wipes the planet: given the speed of his fist, the impact will be more devastating than the meteor that killed the dinosaurs and throw up debris into the atmosphere, blocking out the sun and putting us into an ice age.

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnihater said:
@platinumchalice said:
@omnihater said:
@platinumchalice said:
@omnihater said:

@pronoia:

you just said this

AP =/= DC

AP IS DC.

Wrong.

DC is more used as a term of range or extent of the apparent destruction, even in vsbattles battle forums. You've been in this scene long enough so stop pretending.

So, answer my previous question, did chicxulub meteor destroyed a continent?

Ehhh nope.

They have a term form that already.

• AoE: An abbreviation for Area of Effect. Generally used to describe the magnitude of area covered by an attack.

DC is damage, measured in units of energy as i already proved, you wrongly thought that this was AP, but AP and DC are the same, except that DC is no longer used because AP is a better term for versus usages, because it encompasses the situation that I already mentioned, attacks on characters that do not cause visible damage but for hurting certain character must have that power or AP, this is literally stated on the Vsbattles page, for this very reason the term DC fell into disuse, but this not change anything.

If you calc one attack potency via pure calcs at country level that is the DC and AP of that attack, because it would cause that amount of damage.

PlatinumChalice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By PlatinumChalice
@omnihater said:

Ehhh nope.

Thank you. That's the answer that I've been looking for. Meteors' kinetic energy level don't equate to busting range capability, end of discussion.

DC is generally more used here and in vsbattles battle forums as range/extent of the apparent damage. We're gonna use that, you'll gonna use yours.

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Omnihater
@platinumchalice said:
@omnihater said:

Ehhh nope.

Thank you. That's the answer that I've been looking for. Meteors' kinetic energy level don't equate to busting capability, end of discussion.

DC is generally more used here and in vsbattles battle forums as range/extent of the apparent damage. We're gonna use that, you'll gonna use yours.

Now you are trolling.

Thats was this words of you:

DC is more used as aterm of range or extent of the apparent destruction

Which is cope, as i already proved, thats AoE.

Meteors kinetic energy EQUATES to busting capability lmao.

You are mistakenly relating busting something with the crater, because it comes out of your balls.

Bro just said "generally" as an argument, when proven wrong, rofl.

Use whatever you want, this wont change the fact you are all wrong, which was my primary statement:

"the 99% of people on this thread does not know what AP means"

PlatinumChalice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By PlatinumChalice
@omnihater said:
@platinumchalice said:
@omnihater said:

Ehhh nope.

Thank you. That's the answer that I've been looking for. Meteors' kinetic energy level don't equate to busting capability, end of discussion.

Now you are trolling.

Thats was for your this words of your:

You are mistakenly relating busting something with the crater, because it comes out of your balls.

Use whatever you want, this wont change the fact you are wrong.

You're the only one who's using "AoE" to determine the extent of the destruction, and I wasn't wrong for saying DC is generally more used as the substitute term of it, just look at the comments above and other "busting" threads out here.

Now that you admit that chicxulub meteor's continent level kinetic energy didn't destroy a continent, I consider it as a concession that MC Bajarang won't bust the earth's surface as it operates the same way.

ReaperTheGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lmao at even aussie.

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnihater said:
@platinumchalice said:
@omnihater said:

Ehhh nope.

Now you are trolling.

Thats was for your this words of your:

Use whatever you want, this wont change the fact you are wrong.

You're the only one who's using "AoE" to determine the extent of the destruction, and I wasn't wrong for saying DC is generally more used as the substitute term of it, just look at the comments above and other "busting" threads out here.

Now, you admit that chicxulub meteor's continent level kinetic energy didn't destroy a continent, I consider you've conceded that MC Bajarang won't bust the earth's surface as it operates the same way.

The only one who is correct, as I already proved, you are all wrong.

I never admited that for good sakes, Chicxulub meteor did destroy an entire continent in AoE what are you even talking about, or you are just balantly ignore the fireball, the tsunamies, the air blast, and etc, things that also causes destruction.

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Omnihater

There is a problem / lack of education I've been noticing about battles on comicvine.

Destructive Capacity is simply the capacity of a character to cause destruction

Attack Potency is the term used to determine the amount of damage a character can produce.

he is wrong since the beginning of the thread.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Attack_Potency

PlatinumChalice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I never admited that for good sakes, Chicxulub meteor did destroy an entire continent in AoE what are you even talking about, or you are just balantly ignore the fireball, the tsunamies, the air blast, and etc, things that also causes destruction.

so in your own term of destroying a continent includes the damaged skin-surface of the area? ok

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Several kms wide object crushing at the earth at the near light speed would be a human extinction event.

Omega7373663

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Omega7373663
@omnihater said:

There is a problem / lack of education I've been noticing about battles on comicvine.

Attack Potency is the term used to determine the amount of damage a character can produce.

He's wrong ? Vs battle wiki users are the one who made the AP and DC terms so they are more credible than you

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Given that G5 is unlimited here, he clears overtime.

huntercuistot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By huntercuistot

No Caption Provided

Molt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let him bust a Hawaii sized island for starters

No Caption Provided

Omega7373663

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Omega7373663

Anyway what's the point of "Unlimited Gear 5" ? Like even unlimited building level attacks will eventually destroy the planet surface

Godam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With unlimited G5 he could destroy all of the surface but it will take him really long time to do it

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at NYC

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnihater said:

so in your own term of destroying a continent includes the damaged skin-surface of the area? ok

Destroying the infraestracture, yes its destruction.

I do believe that you think destroying a continent is vaping it completely whichs nobody in the HST can do it, thats another method of destruction.

Vaping a continent would requiere like planet level energy wise.

@omnihater said:

He's wrong ? Vs battle wiki users are the one who made the AP and DC terms so they are more credible than you

He is wrong because DC is not the capacity to make destruction, but the capacity of do damage and its measure via energy units.

And AP is also this same thing, this is stated in the VSbattles page that i lit put here

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy life wipes the planet: given the speed of his fist, the impact will be more devastating than the meteor that killed the dinosaurs and throw up debris into the atmosphere, blocking out the sun and putting us into an ice age.

Avatar image for orientalwarrior
OrientalWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso: The author doesn't follows real life physics.

I doubt that even a country will be destroyed in that manga

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@mortein said:

Several kms wide object crushing at the earth at the near light speed would be a human extinction event.

Anyway what's the point of "Unlimited Gear 5" ? Like even unlimited building level attacks will eventually destroy the planet surface