Love & Thunder Thor vs MoM Wanda - Who will be more powerful?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

frozen  Moderator

Poll Love & Thunder Thor vs MoM Wanda - Who will be more powerful? (224 votes)

Thor 31%
Wanda 69%

Who do you predict will be more powerful?

No Caption Provided

Obviously this is all speculative for now, but both Thor and Wanda's powers are presuabmly due for an upgrade in their next films. I suspect there will be a major shake up in Marvel's power hierachy. In your opinion, who will be more powerful? Thor or Wanda?

• 
Avatar image for deactivated-6349385499256
deactivated-6349385499256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I bet current Wanda will still be above Thor after his upcoming movie.

Divyansh13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TobeyMaguire84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isnt Wanda already powerful. If she continues being powerful how is there gonna be a shakeup

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's always gonna be her.

No Caption Provided

MrBlackDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Most likely Wanda for this one. Lets see how the Multiverse of Madness plays out.

Thank you for reading this post and hope you have a marvelous day! :D

-Mr. BlackDragon

coolcat4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I kinda put there power in different categories so its hard to say.

nn5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By nn5

I know L&T Thor is said to be the strongest yet but AFAIK it's uncertain if he really will be far more powerful or gets slightly stronger plus gains better feats. He would need very huge power up to match Wanda's hax or even her raw power.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanda/hax

webinyoureye11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obviously Wanda

krisbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10 krisbishop  Moderator

Thor for power but Wanda for hax.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor should get above current Wanda, but would most likely get surpassed by MoM Wanda.

nn5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon: What feats he's supposed to get that would put him above current Wanda?

JComics2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanda always.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nn5 said:

@byondeon: What feats he's supposed to get that would put him above current Wanda?

Roughly What If Watcher feats...

yeimsick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By yeimsick

@ready_4_madness: Chris Hemsworth said that thor will be more powerful than he's ever been in L&T

SamJackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unless some other version of Thor like Old King Thor shows up or Thor gets the “thorforce” like I’ve seen in a few leaks/theories it’ll be Wanda without a doubt. I’m expecting her to do some high level hax/reality warping in MoM.

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#19  Edited By heiqn

Wanda.

Thor will never have a counter against instant reality-warping hax Period

Avatar image for deactivated-6299b4f2f1d24
deactivated-6299b4f2f1d24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanda is going to be a full blown Mary Sue in MoM

So no

Xverify___

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanda

nn5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon: That's insane. How Thor is capable of performing feats on such level? Is he going to get some amp according to leaks or is it unexplained?

zelonix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Xverify___

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Wanda.

There's only so much Thor can improve on. He has limits. The only thing he might have the advantage in is raw power

Laiks Stake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unless some other version of Thor like Old King Thor shows up or Thor gets the “thorforce” like I’ve seen in a few leaks/theories it’ll be Wanda without a doubt. I’m expecting her to do some high level hax/reality warping in MoM.

Post the leak about the supposedly

Thorforce.

Laiks Stake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Laiks Stake

OP: L&T Thor won't even be more powerful than current Wanda, never mind MoM Wanda who I feel will have some What If BS feats.

Avatar image for greysentinel365
Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanda will just turn him into a puppy.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Thor will easily be the most powerful after he surpasses MoM Prime Wanda in L&T but I’ll just let the films speak for themselves. I forsee a lot of butthurt Wandafanboys lol.

InfiniteGear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanda's already stronger what do you think will happen when wanda gets her big fight?

Avatar image for jedisympathiz3r
JediSympathiz3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor will probably be more powerful but still lose because of Wanda’s hax.

rainydaysss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heiqn said:

Wanda.

This

Thor will easily be the most powerful after he surpasses MoM Prime Wanda in L&T but I’ll just let the films speak for themselves. I forsee a lot of butthurt Wandafanboys lol.

You wish lol

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heiqn said:

Wanda.

This

@nassergrant19 said:

You wish lol

You’ll see lmao

GAS777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:

Wanda.

There's only so much Thor can improve on. He has limits. The only thing he might have the advantage in is raw power

I can agree with this

MikeMageo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll wait and see.

Avatar image for deactivated-619c434aa2090
deactivated-619c434aa2090

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19:

Say the guy who spammed god know how many times that Love and Thunder Thor will be x powerful and will surpass x character without having ever watched the movie. I don't necessary agree with the stance of many Wanda fans but spamming in dozens of threads how Thor is going to surpass x character to x degree when the movie isn't even out , actually make it seem you are the butthurt fanboy.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By nassergrant19
@epicstoic said:

@nassergrant19:

Say the guy who spammed god know how many times that Love and Thunder Thor will be x powerful and will surpass x character without having ever watched the movie. I don't necessary agree with the stance of many Wanda fans but spamming in dozens of threads how Thor is going to surpass x character to x degree when the movie isn't even out , actually make it seem you are the butthurt fanboy.

People are doing the same thing for MoM Wanda tho. Her film isn’t even out and people think she’ll oneshot Dormamu. They are that delusional and based on the leaks the Wandafanboys are getting their expectations too high only to be let down.

Lol I’m the butthurt fanboy ok. I’m sure you’ve seen the Wandafanboy meltdown during the What if Strange episode. They were so butthurt they called the majority that backed Strange sexist and kept spamming “JuSt WaIt TiLl MoM, YoU’Ll SeE!” On the Ikaris vs Wanda thread, most people said Ikaris stomps by blitz and their response was “JuSt WaIt TiLl MoM, YoU’Ll SeE!”If they can’t take that god only knows what their reaction to Thor being the most powerful is.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By nassergrant19
@lubub55 said:

@nassergrant19:

Wanda already one-shots Dormammu with telepathy

Lmao bait. I’m done. Just wait and see.

GAS777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epicstoic said:

@nassergrant19:

People are doing the same thing for MoM Wanda tho. Her film isn’t even out and people think she’ll oneshot Dormamu. They are that delusional and based on the leaks the Wandafanboys are getting their expectations too high only to be let down.

Lol I’m the butthurt fanboy ok. I’m sure you’ve seen the Wandafanboy meltdown during the What if Strange episode. They were so butthurt they called the majority that backed Strange sexist and kept spamming “JuSt WaIt TiLl MoM, YoU’Ll SeE!” On the Ikaris vs Wanda thread, most people said Ikaris stomps by blitz and their response was “JuSt WaIt TiLl MoM, YoU’Ll SeE!”If they can’t take that god only knows what their reaction to Thor being the most powerful is.

Oneshots Dormammu? Lmfaoooooo

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By nassergrant19
@gas777 said:
@nassergrant19 said:
@epicstoic said:

@nassergrant19:

Oneshots Dormammu? Lmfaoooooo

Yeah it’s that bad and they think Thor fans are delusional. I can’t wait until MoM comes out and Prime Wanda turns out to be far beneath what they expected. If the leaks are true, Strange will be the powerhouse towards the end of the film.

Anyways once L&T comes out ngl a lot of Wandafanboys will be raging.

We’ll wait and see. Until then this topic is moot. All it does is make all the Wandafanboys go, “YoU ThInK ThOr WilL Be StRoNgEr!? DeLuSiOnAL!! WaNdA WilL AlWaYs Be On ToP! Rheeeeee!!!”

I guarantee Thor will be there based on how things are going tho. Sorry Wanda fans.

BreakOfDawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor being stronger than his current prime (IW) isn't enough to change the fact that Wanda's reality warping is something he simply has no counter for.

mandabub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#50  Edited By mandabub
@aystarr said:

It's always gonna be HIM.

No Caption Provided

I agree with you!