• 123 results
#101 Posted by Forgerkrup (417 posts) - - Show Bio
#102 Edited by emperorthanos- (16600 posts) - - Show Bio

Gun and boots

Probably take this as well. Boots because of all the already mentioned reasons. While the gun is the more powerful weapon and you are bound to find more ammo.

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
#103 Posted by vintage_spiderman (6541 posts) - - Show Bio

@forgerkrup: Hey got the pm, and this is most certainly a interesting topic. But why must such a beautiful girl be knocked unconscious? Well anyways I'd probably take her gun and jeans assuming I am completely naked I know a odd choice, but there lowkey stylish don't judge lol and besides who wants to be completely exposed in the elements....?

Avatar image for purple_d_dragon
#104 Posted by Purple_D_Dragon (3469 posts) - - Show Bio

@forgerkrup: Hey got the pm, and this is most certainly a interesting topic. But why must such a beautiful girl be knocked unconscious? Well anyways I'd probably take her gun and jeans assuming I am completely naked I know a odd choice, but there lowkey stylish don't judge lol and besides who wants to be completely exposed in the elements....?

No Caption Provided

That's how I survived the Rackghoul Plague.

#105 Posted by Forgerkrup (417 posts) - - Show Bio

@vintage_spiderman: Oh lol, it was just for the sake of the conversation, because if she was a conscious baddie, it wouldn't be easy to get any of her clothes/supplies. You'd probably have to be pretty crafty, I don't how it'd go if you asked for them, lol. Good choices too! The pants would definitely be good for keeping your lower body intact, besides your feet, and the gun would definitely be good for both defense against zombies and people.

#106 Posted by Forgerkrup (417 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for purple_d_dragon
#107 Posted by Purple_D_Dragon (3469 posts) - - Show Bio

@purple_d_dragon: Lol what? What would you choose to take?

Her boots, and all of her clothes, then I would break her fingers, legs, gag her month and carry her in my back as a supply of flesh, bait and warm in the cold nights...

#108 Posted by Heatblaze (10400 posts) - - Show Bio

@forgerkrup: Like others have pointed out, the boots are sturdy and well verse for running/stomping. And the knife can not only be used as a weapon, a good tool for other uses like breaking locks, carving wood, etc.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb7f2e29af78
#109 Posted by deactivated-5bb7f2e29af78 (1835 posts) - - Show Bio

@brobs said:

Big knife and boots, how already was said.

Big knife is pretty damn better than any pistol. And boots cause I liked them.

Avatar image for thesilentripper
#110 Posted by TheSilentRipper (2530 posts) - - Show Bio

knife and boots

Avatar image for 51stpresidentofplanetneutral
#111 Posted by 51stPresidentofPlanetNeutral (380 posts) - - Show Bio

If I'm in the middle of the zombie apocalypse, I'm going for the kukri knife, the gun holster and the boots. The knife for obvious defensive reasons, and the boots for rough terrain. Considering that it seems like Maggie's never worn a jacket before, I guess I'll just be a cold, naked guy running around in combat boots like a naked spartan.

As a bonus, if she got separated from Rick and the others, and I just so happen to catch her while she's alone, then as long as I don't do something stupid, like leave her alone with the big knife, or a loaded gun, or not bind her hands and strip her of everything she could use to kill me, then I have collateral for if/when Rick's group finds me. That way, I get to keep my throat.

Avatar image for 51stpresidentofplanetneutral
#112 Posted by 51stPresidentofPlanetNeutral (380 posts) - - Show Bio

@forgerkrup said:

@purple_d_dragon: Lol what? What would you choose to take?

Her boots, and all of her clothes, then I would break her fingers, legs, gag her month and carry her in my back as a supply of flesh, bait and warm in the cold nights...

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
#113 Posted by vintage_spiderman (6541 posts) - - Show Bio

@vintage_spiderman: Oh lol, it was just for the sake of the conversation, because if she was a conscious baddie, it wouldn't be easy to get any of her clothes/supplies. You'd probably have to be pretty crafty, I don't how it'd go if you asked for them, lol. Good choices too! The pants would definitely be good for keeping your lower body intact, besides your feet, and the gun would definitely be good for both defense against zombies and people.

I'd disarm her with my manly metrosexual features, and then make her fall head over heels low dif....unless she's not into skinny some what athletic physique pretty boys...then I'm screwed.

@vintage_spiderman said:

No Caption Provided

That's how I survived the Rackghoul Plague.

Lol!

#114 Posted by depinhom (13506 posts) - - Show Bio

@forgerkrup: Both are very useful and the only things I would really need from her

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
#115 Edited by ULTRAstarkiller (9130 posts) - - Show Bio

I would take her gun and maybe her boots since they should fit here

#116 Posted by XLR87T3 (10201 posts) - - Show Bio
@lpnq said:
No Caption Provided

Those breasts...!

#117 Edited by gunmetalgrey (4798 posts) - - Show Bio

I would take the boots and the gun. Decent blades aren't that hard to come across. Once I do get a blade though, I'd definitely cut down the boots to a lower cut to make them easier to run in and use the excess leather to make arm guards to fend off any zombies that get in close.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
#118 Posted by termiteone4ever (12987 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting :)

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
#119 Posted by Yung ANcient One (5308 posts) - - Show Bio

Boots and knife/blade.

blades > guns.

Boots = gotta protect my feet.

(+)

#120 Posted by Forgerkrup (417 posts) - - Show Bio

I would take the boots and the gun. Decent blades aren't that hard to come across. Once I do get a blade though, I'd definitely cut down the boots to a lower cut to make them easier to run in and use the excess leather to make arm guards to fend off any zombies that get in close.

Wow that's really smart! I agree that blades would be easier to find, especially in this given time. I've never heard that idea with the boots though, that's really cool! It's true that the high cut of her boots would probably make it harder to run, given they are sturdy material and all the laces would keep them form-fitting. The leather arm guards would be really helpful if you ever had to think fast while a zombie was about to bite, it could keep the teeth from penetrating. I was also thinking the buckles near the top of the boots could be useful, what do you think?

Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
#121 Edited by PhoenixoftheTides (4701 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm taking the boots, and the hunting knife.

#1 - Broken in, wearable, and durable boots are very important in combat situations. Her's look durable and sturdy. There's a reason people used to be murdered for their footwear.

#2 - Hunting knife is a multi-use tool; can use it to cut things, stab things, treat wounds, create bandages. Very useful. A gun, by contrast, has a limited amount of bullets, and draw attention - in a combat situation, sometimes its more valuable to quietly cut the throat of one sentry and escape or cut your way into a tent to loot a group, then to get in a shootout before taking what you want and need.

#122 Posted by Forgerkrup (417 posts) - - Show Bio

#1 - Broken in, wearable, and durable boots are very important in combat situations. Her's look durable and sturdy. There's a reason people used to be murdered for their footwear.

#2 - Hunting knife is a multi-use tool; can use it to cut things, stab things, treat wounds, create bandages. Very useful. A gun, by contrast, has a limited amount of bullets, and draw attention - in a combat situation, sometimes its more valuable to quietly cut the throat of one sentry and escape or cut your way into a tent to loot a group, then to get in a shootout before taking what you want and need.

Awesome choices! I agree! I like your point about the hunting knife being easier for quiet combat and robbery, its true a handgun would alert everyone (including zombies) to your presence, which wouldn't be good. I also agree about them being good multi tools for different purposes, you mentioned to create bandages? Do you mean like cutting materials to make bandages? For the boots, its true durability is really important in these situations, what do you mean by broken in?

Avatar image for mylittlefascist
#123 Posted by MyLittleFascist (31816 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn't mean you don't take the gun.

#124 Posted by shihan (1575 posts) - - Show Bio
#125 Posted by shihan (1575 posts) - - Show Bio