• 123 results
#51 Posted by GIliad_ (6654 posts) - - Show Bio

I'v got to go along with the boots and knife too...

• The boots are a must-have, you can't survive walking round bear foot and risking injury with every step and you certainly can't constantly worry about where you are stepping.
  • The knife is more risky than a firearm but having seen the 'caliber' of TWD zombies, and the majority of other zombies, it is still effective but most importantly it does not have a limit or drawback to it.
#52 Posted by KidRobin1996 (383 posts) - - Show Bio

My suggestion: Have an adequate amount of food + water, strong and sturdy yet comfortable boots and a knife sharp enough to penetrate decaying flesh. Also, try finding a pistol in particular a M1911 colt and for laughs or at least long range defense an assault rifle in particular an AK 47

#53 Posted by The-Seeffiss17 (1753 posts) - - Show Bio

@forgerkrup: I'll get to this later, watching the Flash with my bro.

#54 Posted by Forgerkrup (417 posts) - - Show Bio
#55 Posted by VoloErgoMalus (2881 posts) - - Show Bio

Gun and boots. If I need a blade, I can probably go find one, but if for some reason I need a gun, I'll probably need it immediately, so best to handle that need right away.

#56 Edited by Jechundesung (459 posts) - - Show Bio

Her Boots and Knife seeing as she won't be needing them

#57 Posted by Galactic_1000 (5851 posts) - - Show Bio

@forgerkrup: My friend I chose them because it is easy to kill zombies.

#59 Edited by LpnQ (3954 posts) - - Show Bio

Ofcourse the boots and the gun

Back in vietnam and other wars people would die due to lack of proper footware seeing that this is the zombie apocalypse footwear is needed greatly.

Now for the gun.

I wouldn't waste bullets against zombies, only against people.

The zombies shown in TWD are easily escapable if you have 2 legs.

Ends in sex.

#60 Posted by AcroKat (7384 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd just do what everyone else said they'd do.

#61 Edited by Forgerkrup (417 posts) - - Show Bio

My suggestion: Have an adequate amount of food + water, strong and sturdy yet comfortable boots and a knife sharp enough to penetrate decaying flesh. Also, try finding a pistol in particular a M1911 colt and for laughs or at least long range defense an assault rifle in particular an AK 47

That's awesome! I like the gun suggestions, they're really good, probably would want a silencer for the assault rifle though, lol. So what part of her outfit and which weapon would you take?

#62 Edited by Pokeysteve (12025 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread got creepy fast.

Boots and knife for me too. Doesn't look like she has much to take and I don't watch the show.

#63 Posted by Dasabi (333 posts) - - Show Bio

@forgerkrup: It honestly depends a lot on setting and what I start with (naked?), but in the absence of additional information I'd say gun and knife. None of her clothes would fit me, and clothes can always be looted from other people or even zombies. The gun just makes the killing / threatening process much easier prior to looting, and the knife is a versatile tool to have. If only one weapon is allowed, then gun + belt, for the same reasons as above except the belt acts as a holster.

#64 Posted by Amnesiak (3700 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say boots and gun.

I mean you can get a knife practicly anywhere. A gun is rarer and would definitly come in handy in a world full of zombie. Plus, as said above, a gun works better at intimidating humans.

#65 Posted by ThePreface (1436 posts) - - Show Bio

Belt/Holster and Knife.

#66 Posted by KidRobin1996 (383 posts) - - Show Bio

Personally I only would pick up the pistol for ammunition since it's possible any article of clothing on her might be infected with the zombie virus. I'll firmly make I have my own supplies and respect others' own

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9535a734784
#67 Posted by deactivated-5c9535a734784 (2578 posts) - - Show Bio

Boots for the obvious reason that walking a lot requires sturdy shoes and support. I'd probably take the gun as well. Knives are easily found and the gun could be used to frighten others who I'd need to get by.

#68 Posted by The-Seeffiss17 (1753 posts) - - Show Bio

Take the boots and the Machete.

#69 Posted by kcomicfan (4690 posts) - - Show Bio

Gun and boots.

#70 Edited by XLR87T3 (10201 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll take her pants and panties and then smash

#71 Posted by foxerdes (10320 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree with everone.

Knife and boots.

I might get gun instead of knife, it depend on "starting area".

Firearm's are loud, but its still good to have pistol, just in case you meet some hostile survivors.

#72 Posted by LpnQ (3954 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for mylittlefascist
#73 Edited by MyLittleFascist (31796 posts) - - Show Bio

@forgerkrup: The boots are good, but there are definitely better options out there. Those boots look like they are part of some designer brand and not survival. Need to be able to run easily, and I am not sure how well those boots would cut it. That said ALWAYS take shoes, even if only to trade them later. I wouldn't want Jeans in the apocalypse, especially not 'skinny' jeans. Too restrictive, you are better off with cargo pants. If you are going to wear jeans at least get something mildly baggy to interfere with any attempted bites.

Honestly if she were a corpse I found; the belt, boots, and weapons are the only things worth taking.

#74 Edited by g2_ (11939 posts) - - Show Bio

@forgerkrup: I think I will take the knives and the pistol and I don't need the boots

#75 Posted by Forgerkrup (417 posts) - - Show Bio

@forgerkrup: The boots are good, but there are definitely better options out there. Those boots look like they are part of some designer brand and not survival. Need to be able to run easily, and I am not sure how well those boots would cut it. That said ALWAYS take shoes, even if only to trade them later. I wouldn't want Jeans in the apocalypse, especially not 'skinny' jeans. Too restrictive, you are better off with cargo pants. If you are going to wear jeans at least get something mildly baggy to interfere with any attempted bites.

Honestly if she were a corpse I found; the belt, boots, and weapons are the only things worth taking.

That's true! I definitely agree with what you're saying about skinny jeans, they'd probably be hard to move in, especially when running. I'm not sure if the denim would protect from bites at all. In terms of the boots, they'd definitely be extremely useful to take regardless, and I see what you're saying, so you think the boots are mostly fashion based? I was thinking those straps and buckles were good for support. Running easily is also a good thing to consider, but it might be hindered in the ankle area, as well as the toe area. What do you think?

#76 Posted by Forgerkrup (417 posts) - - Show Bio

@g2_: Those are good choices! Which weapon would you prefer though, and which part of the outfit would you take?

#77 Posted by modernww2fare (7187 posts) - - Show Bio

I would make love with her and then take her boots and knife (Hey,Don't judge me i'm trying to survive)

#78 Posted by TheMan44 (3559 posts) - - Show Bio

you guys realize guns run out of bullets and draw UNWANTED attention right?

Anyway her bra as a pillow and our something to keep me from bleeding and her knife.

#79 Edited by g2_ (11939 posts) - - Show Bio

@forgerkrup: I will take the boots and the knives because I'm not very good at aiming

#80 Posted by sooperfly (934 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd feel so bad about this :( but I'd take as much leather clothing she has as possible considering leather is hard to bite through. So basically:

pic 1: Her boots (durable and amazingly stylish :P) and her ring, because it may be useful for making trades with other people I meet along the way

pic 2: her gun (obvious) and leather strap-thing

pic 3: her leather pants are probably the most important here, and I'd take the clothe wraps she has around her wrists to stop bleeding for future wounds.

#81 Posted by slaxerr (118 posts) - - Show Bio

I would take her belt and the machete.I wouldn't count on finding ammo anytime soon and i'm not an efficient gun user.As for the belt the boots are heavy and will obviously tire me faster, i'll try to watch the road for sharp objects.

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
#82 Edited by cosmicallyaware1 (7308 posts) - - Show Bio

@justicethorpsylocke said:
@lukehero said:

Holy crap she is so damn fine. I want to make babies with this woman(if I wasn't already married). I would take her boots and big knife.

What he said

as well. About the girl I mean, hahahah.

As far as items? I would not fit into her boots and I would question putting on someone elses shoes/boots in this apocalyptic setting. They don't bathe much! Very stink indeed and probably get a serious case of foot fungus. Not cool.....

I would take the blade for sure, and the belt/holster thingy to go along with it. That counts as two correct? If that counts as one.....then for a second pick I will take the handgun. And save it with one or two rounds. I wouldn't use it to kill zombies, I would save it to kill myself when the time came.

#83 Posted by lukespeedblitz (1609 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm I would take the boots for their grip and toughness and the knife....

Avatar image for sesquipedalophobe
#84 Posted by sesquipedalophobe (5417 posts) - - Show Bio

I would take the boots and knife.

#85 Edited by Forgerkrup (417 posts) - - Show Bio

@sooperfly: Awesome choices! I agree! Lol yeah I'd feel bad too, but if she was bad she'd probably be trying to attack me anyway, lol. Those are great ideas though! Especially with the ring and using it as a bargaining chip, I never thought of that! Using the wraps for wounds would be awesome also. The pants and boots are a good, it's true leather would be good against zombies, I don't know if they'd be able to bite through. Some people say the boots may be heavy, I always thought they'd be pretty necessary, but I agree that they are pretty stylish, lol. What do you think?

#86 Posted by Forgerkrup (417 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmicallyaware1: That's true! I've never thought of that before! I'm not sure though, I think I'd rather wear her boots than go barefoot... I was thinking you might have a higher chance of getting some type of foot infection/fungus if you walked without shoes, since you'd probably get quite a few cuts. I think by that point we'd bathe just as little or even less than she does too, lol. What do you think?

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
#87 Posted by cosmicallyaware1 (7308 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmicallyaware1: That's true! I've never thought of that before! I'm not sure though, I think I'd rather wear her boots than go barefoot... I was thinking you might have a higher chance of getting some type of foot infection/fungus if you walked without shoes, since you'd probably get quite a few cuts. I think by that point we'd bathe just as little or even less than she does too, lol. What do you think?

well, I don't remember what the OP said. When u start this, and come upon her body.....................are you/we/us (whatever) completely naked?

Anyway, Having her boots would be great (I guess......ick) but I don't match her size. So that's out.

#88 Posted by KrleAvenger (26179 posts) - - Show Bio

@forgerkrup: Hey man, it's me. I told you I will post something and I am doing it now. I would take her boots and gun.

#89 Edited by sooperfly (934 posts) - - Show Bio

@forgerkrup: hahaha Thanks! I don't think the boots would be too heavy to the point where it'll slow a person down. I also think they'd be helpful in preventing injury

@lpnq: Lol you can keep saying that but in the walking dead you'd most likely be inside a Zombie's stomach :P

#90 Posted by terry2012 (9823 posts) - - Show Bio

@lukehero said:

Holy crap she is so damn fine. I want to make babies with this woman(if I wasn't already married). I would take her boots and big knife.

What he said

What they said except for the married part.

I didn't watch the Walking Dead.... but still...

As other users are saying, boots and knife. If the character had practically unlimited ammo at her disposal I would've chosen the gun and ammo.

Also this. And I will take the gun still just in case I need to shoot something in the distance if I cannot get to it with the knife. Though I will leave boots behind because there is probably a guy out there that have fallen or die and maybe my side in clothes and shoes. The male could be next to her or around her, If not, then I will have to barefoot it until I find one, so until then.

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
#91 Posted by Ready_4_Madness (17105 posts) - - Show Bio

Gun and boots

#92 Edited by MudaMudaMuda (5354 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree with what most people here have said. Boots and knife seem to be the best options.

Boots because the last thing I'd want is to cripple myself with some foot injury and they would come in handy for running through all kinds of environment if need be, besides It doesn't look like she has much, as far as clothing goes, that could come in handy anyway.

Knife because, while it may not be the weapon I'd want to be fighting the Zombies with, it still has great usefulness as a survival tool even outside of battle situation, and can be fixed on a pole or something to serve as a more effective long range weapon.

#93 Posted by Forgerkrup (417 posts) - - Show Bio

@shirso: Cool choice! Why'd you choose those two? Lol you'd like to fight her? I guess she'd be trying to kill you if she was a villain :P

Avatar image for the_impersonator
#94 Posted by The Impersonator (8487 posts) - - Show Bio

Her boots would be the best option. I would also use my katana. :P

Joking aside...The boots are important because you'll have to run faster and kill the zombies coming your way. Women who wear high heels wouldn't work. It can slow them down.

On the other hand, the knife can be a silence weapon. But it takes time and effort to kill the zombies. There are lots of them, and it's pretty hard to do it alone, unless you have some backup. What I would use is a katana. You can wield the weapon faster without worrying about stabbing on their brains with an ordinary knife. Cut their heads and slash their bodies with the katana, and you're good to go.

#95 Posted by AkshSarpanch (3573 posts) - - Show Bio

Big knives and boots all the way.

At least i won't be worried about zombie babies infecting me.

#96 Posted by SpitfirePanda (2573 posts) - - Show Bio

Her boots are really cool imo. I'd take those, but I'd have to fit them to make them bigger. Not much bigger, though. I'm on the smaller side of medium sized. Good shoes are invaluable since the soles of your feet are pretty sensitive and you're gonna be walking/running a lot in this situation. As for a weapon, the knife would last longer. No ammo needed. It's risky, though since you've gotta get up close. Going against the rules here, you could probably use her clothes for a makeshift chain to attach to the end of the knife so you could swing it. It won't last forever, and it's not something to use often, but it might come in handy.

#97 Posted by Heatblaze (10400 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
#98 Posted by TheNaughtyTitan (10001 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd take the booty.

#99 Posted by depinhom (13506 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
#100 Posted by TheNaughtyTitan (10001 posts) - - Show Bio

The belt strap and the knife would be my best bet though. I won't fit into her clothes.