• 123 results
#1 Edited by Forgerkrup (417 posts) - - Show Bio

So, this is a new discussion I'm starting and I'm hoping it will intrigue you all!

Basically, in an apocalypse situation, you have to be smart, and take what you can from fallen people in order to survive.

In this thread, we will discuss Maggie from the Walking Dead, and which items of clothing/weapons we would take from the character if needed. Based on the pictures shown, say ONE item of clothing you'd take, and ONE weapon you'd take, and why.

For sake of conversation also, assume she's a villain who got ko'd, (not an active teammate that you're stealing from), and assume any clothes fit (so you don't have to take size into account). Also, remember this is SURVIVAL, so it doesn't matter if you're a guy/girl, assume you NEED clothes (shirts, shoes, etc) and weapons, it's just a matter of picking what you think would be good..

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#2 Posted by MICKEY-MOUSE (36840 posts) - - Show Bio

Holy crap she is so damn fine. I want to make babies with this woman(if I wasn't already married). I would take her boots and big knife.

Avatar image for justicethorpsylocke
#3 Posted by justicethorpsylocke (3077 posts) - - Show Bio

@lukehero said:

Holy crap she is so damn fine. I want to make babies with this woman(if I wasn't already married). I would take her boots and big knife.

What he said

#4 Edited by Forgerkrup (417 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by DarkDefender (4074 posts) - - Show Bio

Agreed. Boots and knife is probably the smartest decision. Boots aren't likely to keep you warm but they can help you trek across nearly any envieronment. The knife is not only good as a weapon but is also useful for making fires, constructing animal and defensive traps and maintenance whether that be on yourself or your equipment. Along with that its usefulness as a weapon exceeds the gun because its not limited by ammo.

#6 Posted by Brightsteel (1165 posts) - - Show Bio

Take the armbands, and the knife.

#7 Edited by HeroUp2112 (18323 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkdefender said:

Agreed. Boots and knife is probably the smartest decision. Boots aren't likely to keep you warm but they can help you trek across nearly any envieronment. The knife is not only good as a weapon but is also useful for making fires, constructing animal and defensive traps and maintenance whether that be on yourself or your equipment. Along with that its usefulness as a weapon exceeds the gun because its not limited by ammo.

Plus, if they don't fit, you can always slit the seam between the toe leather and the sole. Won't be as comfortable, and you'll get more blisters, but your feet and lower legs will still be worlds better off than without them.

@lukehero said:

I got dibs. I'm NOT married. Hell, if I really had to, I'd have HER babies :)

#8 Posted by MICKEY-MOUSE (36840 posts) - - Show Bio

@heroup2112: YES!!!!

@justicethorpsylocke: @lukehero: Lol, I see. I think those a great decisions! What made you choose those two items?

Boots are useful for protecting your feet, and good for hiking. Knife is superior to a gun in a situation where you won't always get extra ammo.

#9 Posted by Leo-343 (30909 posts) - - Show Bio

Boots and knife.

#10 Posted by shadiezz2012 (22 posts) - - Show Bio

I would make love with her and then take her boots and knife (Hey,Don't judge me i'm trying to survive)

Avatar image for justicethorpsylocke
#11 Posted by justicethorpsylocke (3077 posts) - - Show Bio

@justicethorpsylocke: @lukehero: Lol, I see. I think those a great decisions! What made you choose those two items?

The boots would be helpful in walking through all that mess.

The knife because I need a weapon

#12 Posted by Sawed_Off_It (13362 posts) - - Show Bio

The obvious choices.. The boots, her head and the knife

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
#13 Edited by AllStarSuperman (43231 posts) - - Show Bio

......her underwear

#14 Edited by DonatelloRawks (1324 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't watch the Walking Dead.... but still...

As other users are saying, boots and knife. If the character had practically unlimited ammo at her disposal I would've chosen the gun and ammo.

#15 Posted by MetalJimmor (6537 posts) - - Show Bio

I would make love with her and then take her boots and knife (Hey,Don't judge me i'm trying to survive)

Given the premise of this thread is that she's dead and you're trying to decide what to do with the body...

#16 Posted by Forgerkrup (417 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadiezz2012: Great choices! That would be pretty funny, how would you go about that? lol

#17 Posted by w12yeah (607 posts) - - Show Bio

i would take the gun and the knife only use knife incase of emergency use the gun

#18 Posted by shadiezz2012 (22 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadiezz2012: Great choices! That would be pretty funny, how would you go about that? lol

@shadiezz2012 said:

Given the premise of this thread is that she's dead and you're trying to decide what to do with the body...

Lol, wait guys i didn't mean that

i missed "the she got KO" part in the topic ...stupid mistake i made

If she is alive i would still do her ...but if she is dead then i will feel sorry for about 2sec and then get the boot and knife.

#19 Posted by Amendment50 (15454 posts) - - Show Bio

Well I certainly won't object to being greeted by three pictures of Lauren Cohan in the OP

#20 Posted by MICKEY-MOUSE (36840 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by Dernman (26037 posts) - - Show Bio

I think I would die. I would be too busy trying to give her everything I had to win her over or taking the things that cover her naughty bits that I would fail to think of choosing right

Seriously though the boots and knife. The boots to protect my feet and to run away fast. The knife because you never have to worry about running out of bullets or attracting more zombies with the sound.

#22 Posted by Forgerkrup (417 posts) - - Show Bio

@w12yeah said:

i would take the gun and the knife only use knife incase of emergency use the gun

Nice choice, but it's only one weapon, lol. If you could only choose one weapon which one would you choose? And which part of her outfit would you take?

#23 Edited by w12yeah (607 posts) - - Show Bio

@forgerkrup: knife only then, none of her outfit that would be more weight and make me slower and more energy use when running away

#24 Posted by Forgerkrup (417 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadiezz2012: Lol in this case she's a villain just so you don't have to have that 2 seconds of sadness. If she was conscious though that would be pretty awkward, lol. Just be like "Yeah, I'm taking these..."?

#25 Edited by Dernman (26037 posts) - - Show Bio

@w12yeah said:

@forgerkrup: knife only then, none of her outfit that would be more weight and make me slower and more energy use when running away

You would hurt yourself without something to protect your feet. There would be no running after that. A shirt and pants aren't really going to slow you down that much.
Heck even choose the knife belt so when you climb you don't run the risk of dropping the knife from holding it in you teeth.

Admit it you just reallywant to walk around buck nekkid without getting arrested. :p

#26 Posted by shadiezz2012 (22 posts) - - Show Bio

@forgerkrup: Yep, I will still feel sad if she's dead though because ....you know :P

#27 Posted by w12yeah (607 posts) - - Show Bio

@dernman: dude barefeet doesnt hurt me also ill travel where the best part of direction for my barefeet but it doesnt say im barefeet so maybe i have slipers or something which is better than boots also the weight of the boots is greater than barefeet so i will get tired faster also i have really high pain tolerance

Avatar image for staticdwanyemcduffie
#28 Posted by StaticDwanyeMcduffie (7017 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd take her hair and high socks.

#29 Posted by MetalJimmor (6537 posts) - - Show Bio

@w12yeah said:

@dernman: dude barefeet doesnt hurt me also ill travel where the best part of direction for my barefeet but it doesnt say im barefeet so maybe i have slipers or something which is better than boots also the weight of the boots is greater than barefeet so i will get tired faster also i have really high pain tolerance

Adding on to what this fellow said, those of us who already walk around barefoot a lot develop considerably tougher, more pain resistant feet than the rest of you Soft Footsies, as we call you.

I can walk and run in a dense woodland without much problem. I live out in the country and do it on a daily basis.

That being said, the boots would still be useful IF I didn't already have some sort of footwear. Never know when you might step on a rattlesnake.

If you don't need the boots then the belt is actually pretty useful. It has a holster for both the gun and the knife and can likely be used to carry more gear comfortably.

#30 Posted by Forgerkrup (417 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadiezz2012: Yeah, lol that's what would make you good right? Wouldn't it be difficult to take them if she was still awake though?

#31 Posted by shadiezz2012 (22 posts) - - Show Bio

@forgerkrup: Hehe Nope,I'm a big tall guy ..I have never hit a woman in my life but since i'm trying to survive i will if she try to stop me....Man, i'm really a bad person :(

#32 Posted by Forgerkrup (417 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadiezz2012: Lol, well if she's bad I'm pretty sure she'd try to kill you so it might turn into self defense. I guess you could try asking first, I don't know how you'd phrase the question though, lol.

#33 Edited by shadiezz2012 (22 posts) - - Show Bio

@forgerkrup: "Ooook, sooo....how is your day?! nice ?! Alrighty then..how about we have sex and then you give me your boot and knife?!"

Yeah,I'm dead :P

#34 Edited by NeonGameWave (19333 posts) - - Show Bio

The boots and the knife would be the best option.

#35 Posted by Forgerkrup (417 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadiezz2012: Now that I hear it I guess asking wouldn't really work out XD. You'd have to find some crafty way of taking them, lol.

#36 Posted by tparks (11807 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think any of her clothes, boots, belt would fit me. I'd take her belt. I could always use that as a strap or fashion a harness or something. Could be useful at some point.

As for the weapon. I'd take the knife. I think a knife would be more helpful then the gun, since it can be used for a lot of survival situations as a tool and not just a weapon.

#37 Posted by Noone301994 (22169 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Posted by XAtsukiX (104 posts) - - Show Bio

Idk i would probably take the blade and either the belt or the pants and fashion some makeshift shorts (surely can cut them a certain way and such to make them fit) and then with the leftover fabric use them to cover my feet. Or ya know if that doesn't work it doesn't hurt any to have some fabric around to bandage wounds and such.

#39 Posted by Batman3000 (5652 posts) - - Show Bio

Boots and sword.

#40 Edited by Conner_Wolf (6380 posts) - - Show Bio

@justicethorpsylocke said:
@lukehero said:

What he said

Agreed, most useful aspects of her outfit, plus the sheathe and all the gear for it.

#41 Posted by rogueshadow (29357 posts) - - Show Bio

I take her machete and boots, then I use the machete to cut her up and eat her. Gotta eat.

#42 Edited by RBT (28471 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely guns and boots. I will be too scared to close in with knife on a zombie.

Avatar image for harbingerofmomz
#43 Posted by Harbingerofmomz (672 posts) - - Show Bio

The only thing I'd take is her hand in marriage.

#44 Edited by EcstaticGrace (7190 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely her knife... nasty mofos wanting her panties when she's running around making them dirty..

#45 Edited by Cor_Tsar (4980 posts) - - Show Bio

The boots and knife is a great option, don't really want to step on anything that could cause infection. Running out of ammo is a problem for survival, plus Walkers are relatively slow, the knife would be the most useful in this scenario. The Knife as stated before could be used for a tool as well.

#46 Posted by Forgerkrup (417 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecstaticgrace: Lol, nice choice of weapon! Which part of the outfit would you take?

#47 Edited by EcstaticGrace (7190 posts) - - Show Bio
#48 Posted by Galactic_1000 (5730 posts) - - Show Bio

Guns and boots.

Avatar image for deactivated-o78sdg008
#49 Posted by deactivated-o78sdg008 (2433 posts) - - Show Bio

Boots and gun, assuming its fully loaded of course. I know this the apocalypse and all, but i am pretty confident i would come across a knife somewhere. Btw, i would LOVE to fight this woman in h2h combat, all down and dirty.

#50 Posted by Brobs (875 posts) - - Show Bio

Big knife and boots, how already was said.

Big knife is pretty damn better than any pistol. And boots cause I liked them.