Avatar image for kid_omega_prime
Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Kid_Omega_Prime

Ok this time I am looking for some mutants with powers of pyrokinesis so far I have 5 I would light to add match but that would give me 6 anyway here is who I have so far sunfire, sunspot, simon lasker, neal shaara and legion so here are the rules mutants so no ghost riders 616 heroes and male.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#2  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

What is your definition of Pyrokinetic? Sunspot absorbs sunlight to give himself super strength, durability, and speed. By this definition Havok would fall into the same category.

Holocaust can create energy plasma.

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman: basically mutants with the the ability to excite the atoms within an object, possibly enough energy to ignite the object. A pyrokinetic is a person capable of generating flames from thin air, not requiring the consumption of oxygen or combustible objects to maintain the flames. They have been seen being able to increase the temperature in their proximity, create flames, and endure extreme heat and flame without being harmed.

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman:

Aspects

Blazing Bolts: The ability to project blazing bolts, destructive, incinerating long-range beams of fire from any part of one's body at will (They could be able to blow reinforced, solid titanium walls without effort).

Burning: The ability to burn, scald, singe, scorch, vaporize, evaporate, and incinerate virtually any being or object by touch.

Fire Absorption: The character can absorb any amount of flame into his/her body harmlessly.

Fire Breath: A character can project his/her fire from his/her mouth by breathing and exhaling at will, like a dragon.

Fire Extinguishing: The character can extinguish any fire in his vicinity mentally.

Fire Projectiles: The ability to make constructs out of flame (fireballs being the most common) and hurl them at opponents. Also includes shooting a steady stream of fire from the hands.

Fiery Projections: The ability to generate, project, and create virtually any shapes, objects, constructs, weapons, and even beings composed of fire from any point on one's body.

Firestorm: The ability to summon a firestorm that can cover great distances, from an acre to over a fifty thousand-mile radius.

Flight: A character's body and plasma could possess a high hydrogen content, and could be surrounded by an exuded cloud of mono-atomic hydrogen atoms. This hot cloud could provides sufficient positive buoyancy for him/her to float. With mental stimulation of his/her flame, he/she could provide enough lift to carry an undetermined amount of weight that could be greater than one could normally carry. By forming a jet from his/her feet, directed behind him/her, one could achieve supersonic speeds of up to at least 300 miles per hour.

Pyrokinesis: The ability to telekinetically control and manipulate any fire or flame, even ones one did not manufacture, and utilize them in any way imaginable. One could possess complete and precise control over their shape, size, intensity, density, temperature, and even color. He/she could alter its size and intensity from a mere candlestick flame, to an immeasurable inferno. He/she could telekinetically manipulate any fire or flame to do whatever he/she desires.

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By HeroUp2112

Are we considering Pyro a pyrokinetic? Firestar?

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 JediXMan  Moderator

@jedixman: basically mutants with the the ability to excite the atoms within an object, possibly enough energy to ignite the object.

Would you consider Gambit a good candidate? Magma? Vulcan? Again, Havok given his ability to absorb and release solar energy?

fabricolage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Husk if she rips her skin off to have the body of fire, Mimic by proxy of pyrokinetic mutant, one of the Summers' daughter who could copy pyrokinetic powers, maybe Lifeguard if she is in a specific situation, probably Jubilee and the girl named Boom-Boom, probably Magik, probably Legion if he gets a pyrokinetic power, etc.

AFAIK.

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 del_torro  Online

Well there's the Original Pyro, he couldn't create fire, but he could control and manipulate it

There's Firestar

There's Magma, I think she counts

Then we have Rusty from X-Factor, he could create and manipulate fire

There's a new Pyro who can create and control fire

Jubilee causes plasma explosions on an atomic level

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kid_omega_prime: @heroup2112: @jedixman: @fabricolage: @del_torro: well I used this sites search for marvel, male, mutant, fire control, heat generation, most appearances and flame breath and the following people pop up besides sunfire, sunspot, simon lasker, neal shaara and legion there is also... cannonball, havok, chamber, match, rusty collins, sauron, the original pyro, peter wisdom, adam x, kuan-yin xorn, mr m and melter to name a few.

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@del_torro: @otaconmgs: magma is female like I said 616 male pryokinetic heroes basically fire control like human torch or sunfire.

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heroup2112: @jedixman: @del_torro: @kid_omega_prime: This time I narrowed the search for marvel, male, mutant, fire control and most appearances and the following people pop up besides sunfire, sunspot, simon lasker, neal shaara and legion there is also... match, rusty collins, the original pyro, adam x and mr m to name a few.

Cool...so to speak. :)

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This time I narrowed the search for marvel, male, mutant, fire control and most appearances and the following people pop up besides sunfire, sunspot, simon lasker, neal shaara and legion there is also... match, rusty collins, the original pyro, adam x and mr m to name a few.

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

fabricolage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By fabricolage
HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 JediXMan  Moderator
HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman: @heroup2112: ok I have some questions the first is the new Pyro has the mutant ability to psionically generate, control, and manipulate fire. He is able to control any fire within his line of sight and shape it into anything he can imagine. Any fire he controls will turn back to normal flames when he turns his attention away from it. Pyro can also put out any fire within his line of sight. so why dose he have flamethrowers like the original Pyro ? next what is the deal with the persoonalites of Legion how dose it work ?

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By HeroUp2112

@kid_omega_prime said:

@jedixman: @heroup2112: ok I have some questions the first is the new Pyro has the mutant ability to psionically generate, control, and manipulate fire. He is able to control any fire within his line of sight and shape it into anything he can imagine. Any fire he controls will turn back to normal flames when he turns his attention away from it. Pyro can also put out any fire within his line of sight. so why dose he have flamethrowers like the original Pyro ? next what is the deal with the persoonalites of Legion how dose it work ?

I'm not sure about the new Pyro...honestly I didn't know there WAS a new Pyro.

As for Legion. One personality is a telekinetic, one is telepathic, and one is a pyrokinetic. I would assume that some trauma (I used to know what it was but that was back when I was much younger and had a better memory...I think it had something to do with a terrorist attack or something.) I think David actually absorbed two personalities into his mind of two people who had died. One (I think) was an evil American or British mercenary, one was an Arab (kid maybe) who was a bystander of the attack, and one is David...Those are the three personalities. I don't know which controls which power.

EDIT: Whoa...I just looked it up, and I was right about that...sort of... I think the terrorist attack thing was a dream or something his mind made up, the Mercenary and Arab kid were just manifestations of his mind, and there was a little girl personality named Cyndi who's the pyrokinetic...But this was over 30 years ago.

He's still got pyrokinesis...but he's got a LONG list of other personalities and powers now.

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman: @heroup2112: so let me see if I got this right legion has multiple personalities and each has its own power so how dose legion use these powers ? what I am trying to say is if he wanted to use a power dose the personality control legion's body ?

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman: @heroup2112: so let me see if I got this right legion has multiple personalities and each has its own power so how dose legion use these powers ? what I am trying to say is if he wanted to use a power dose the personality control legion's body ?

That is my understanding, yes.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 JediXMan  Moderator

Basically yes. Though occasionally he has been able to retain control and only use the powers/personalities he desired. He did this with the aid of a device during Second Coming.

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By OtaconMGS

@kid_omega_prime: @heroup2112: @jedixman: I did notice something kind of weird when the new pyro (simon lasker) is first introduced in x-men gold 1 he dose not have flamethrowers but now he does.

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman: @kid_omega_prime: @heroup2112: well I said before I find it weird when Pyro (simon lasker) first shows up he has no flamethrowers...

No Caption Provided

then after he quits the brotherhood and joined the x-men he has flamethrowers...

No Caption Provided

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

well I found some more fire mutants like Fever Pitch but I don't know if he is good or bad then there is Antonio Argent who basically has the same powers as magma

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman: @heroup2112: @kid_omega_prime: well I was looking up the new Pyro and on marvel database it says that "he has the mutant ability to psionically generate, control, and manipulate fire, similar to the original Pyro. Unlike Allerdyce, he seems capable of igniting fire on his own, and does not require outside sources of existing flame to manipulate.any other differences have yet to be fully explored." so why dose he were tanks on him ?

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well if we are talking about Mutants of Pyrokenisis Off the top of my head:

FireStar

Magma

Pyro

Comes to mind.

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mooty_pass: he said that he has so far sunfire, sunspot, simon lasker, neal shaara and legion he also said he is looking for mutants so that means nobody like Ghost Rider (Blaze) or Human Torch and male heroes firestar and magma are girls.