#1 Edited by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

Im committed now, and will be making a few more Resident Evil character Respect Thread. Not for Leon, Claire, Jill, Chris, ect protagonist. They have enough Respect Threads. I am focusing on some of the more of the big villains of the franchise. This time on Lisa Trevor. Happy Halloween all.

No Caption Provided

Forewarning, I am using a over all look of the character and their feats from the Franchises games.

List of previous Resident Evil Respect Threads I made here.

Tyrants (Resident Evil)

William Birkin (Resident Evil)

Alexia Ashford (Resident Evil)

Jack Krauser (Resident Evil)

Queen Leech (Resident Evil)

Eveline E-001 (Resident Evil)

Ustanak (Resident Evil)

Albert Weaker (Resident Evil)

Jill Valentine (Resident Evil)

Claire Redfield (Resident Evil)

No Caption Provided

http://residentevil.wikia.com/wiki/Lisa_Trevor

Info

No Caption Provided

Lisa is stated to been imprison for 30 years while injected with various viruses dealing with Progenitor and T-Virus. Due to this time and host of tests, her body was the forerunner for the G-Virus. Stated also that many attempts have been made to dispose of her. Two stated methods of disposal was the use of a furnace, and bullets to the head. No method of disposal worked on her.

No Caption Provided

The results of the Type-A and Type-B virus that was used on Lisa and her Mother.

No Caption Provided

Birkin explains his later findings by testing the NE-α Type Parasite on Lisa, and it simply was adapted to. Absorb in Lisa. This lead to the tests that found the beginning of the G-Virus. Superior to both T-Virus and T-Veronica. The very immortality and evolution to any outcome.

Strength

No Caption Provided

Lisa is strong enough to leap a good distance. Making her more maneuverable than most expect from her.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Lisa is strong enough to KO Jill or Chris with a single blow.

No Caption Provided

Lisa hits Barry hard enough to cause massive bleeding, and send him flying over the cliffs edge.

No Caption Provided

Lisa easily busts down the thick wooden doors of the mansion.

No Caption Provided

Lisa easily smashes two stone statues into rubble.

Healing

No Caption Provided

Wesker states in his reports that Lisa was as durable than any Tyrant he could test on. When testing the NE-α Type Parasite on her, he was shock to find her healing factor absorb the parasite instead of being mentally taken over. Taking on some tentacle characteristics as a result when threaten.

No Caption Provided

Wesker comments on the seeming immortality of Lisa.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Lisa can be shot off the cliffs edge, or voluntarily jumps off the cliff edge into the abyss. A fall everyone thought she dies from, but lives through. Later that night, she fights Wesker.

No Caption Provided

Wesker pumps Lisa full of bullets and thinks her dead. As soon the elevator rises, Lisa recovers.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Lisa is shown through the whole game to never stay down longer than a dozen seconds no matter what you hit her with.

No Caption Provided

Lisa shown again to drop from damage from the 50. Cal Desert Eagle, and recovers within seconds.

No Caption Provided

Lisa finally dies when Wesker temporary KOs her, and leaves her in the exploding mansion. The force of this explosion seem to kill Lisa as far as anyone knows.

Senses

No Caption Provided

Lisa has a excellent sense of smell. Able to detect her true mother from fake ones design to look and act like her mother by the difference inside their bodies. Lisa was even able to smell the scent her true mother from inside a sarcophagus.

Tentacles

No Caption Provided

Lisa whips Jill hard enough to knock her down.

No Caption Provided

Lisa uses her tentacles to damage Wesker after he jumps behind her.

No Caption Provided

#2 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by The_Hajduk (6185 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizzwhizz: She doesn't have the most feats, but Lisa is one of my favorite antagonists. What a heartbreaking story.

The fact that the Nemesis parasite just killed Tyrants whenever they were injected, but Lisa adapted to it, is a great find. Her regen is easily the best in the series, at least pre-RE4.

#4 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizzwhizz: She doesn't have the most feats, but Lisa is one of my favorite antagonists. What a heartbreaking story.

The fact that the Nemesis parasite just killed Tyrants whenever they were injected, but Lisa adapted to it, is a great find. Her regen is easily the best in the series, at least pre-RE4.

Agreed.

#5 Posted by The_Hajduk (6185 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_hajduk said:

Agreed.

I mean, even Nemesis and G could at least be put down long enough to leave the room. That's at least a minute or so. But Lisa is the only enemy in the entire series who can never be knocked out, period. You can put every single bullet and explosive you find throughout the entire game into her, and she won't be knocked out. Only Wesker was able to overwhelm and knock her out, for all of 10 seconds.

#6 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by The_Hajduk (6185 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_hajduk: Yup. She is like Deadpool regen.

She's way more durable though. Like, Deadpool would get blown apart by a grenade, or turned into swiss cheese by point blank shotgun spam. Lisa is built like a brickwall and just walks through all that.

#9 Edited by tparks (11807 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizzwhizz: You make these things faster then I can read them. Amazing

#10 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Edited by tparks (11807 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizzwhizz: You're telling me you're not going to do Giant Bat?

No Caption Provided

Just kidding. Screw Giant Bat.

#12 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

@tparks: Hehe, why not do Neptune and Yawn too lol.