#1 Edited by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

Most people probably don't know who Lilith even is, but I do. She was a great Ghost Rider villain when she first came to appear, and been a pain in the ass for Dr Strange as well a ally for Dracula which is badass. So I decided to piece a respect thread for her with her limited feats.

No Caption Provided

History

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Statements

While I don't put much stock in statements alone, it should be noted.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Lilith several times state her Sorcery is at the least a fight for Strange. There seems some truth to it as Strange fears colliding powers with her would tear the dimension open, and on top of this Strange NEVER takes her out when he does fight her in the 90s. She should be at least Baron Mordo range.

No Caption Provided

Strange claims she is just a Vampire, but Lilith reminds him of her own power, and that Strange would have rather chosen Lilith for the magical task at hand than the combine force of Santana, Topaz, and Jennifer Kale, which is impressive.

Strength

Lilith has some minor degree of super human strength.

Lilith punches through the layers of fat and muscle of a whale.

No Caption Provided

Lilith punches through the layers and fat of a frozen solid whale, and forces a human through the whale to her with one hand.

No Caption Provided

Lilith easily rips out a parking meter from the ground and beats Strange with it.

Durability

Lilith as a demon is very durable. Able to survive bodily harm that no human could.

No Caption Provided

Lilith survives fine her chest slit wide open.

No Caption Provided

Lilith brushes off the Hellfire Shotgun blasts. A good feat considering the Hellfire Shotgun is powerful enough to down Ghost Rider with just a few shots.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

Lilith tanking several energy blast from Dr Strange with little to no damage.

Lilith is force into her own dimensional rift, and it explodes with enough force to send the midnight Sons team scattering. Lilith is not only mostly unharm, but shows she can heal lost of power by feeding after such a event.

Lilin Army

Lilith as mother of demons can summon and give birth to many kind of Lilin. Some with varying degrees of power and abilities. The majority of them are peak human monsters of varying size that Lilin can summon within her mists, or directly give birth too.

No Caption Provided

Lilith with lower level Lilin at her command.

Liliths demons swarming humans, and tearing heroes apart.

No Caption Provided

Lilith with no effort or time gave birth to a Lilin that can wreck havoc on Strange's witches.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

That same Lilin tanking multiple magical blows from Topaz, Santana, and Jennifer Kale.

No Caption Provided

This Lilin alone grew within minuets to wreck havoc on Santana, Topaz, and Jennifer Kale.

Lilith has complete mental control of her brood. Able to command them to sacrifice themselves against their will.

No Caption Provided

Lilith with effort and time re birth the whole Lilin crew that the Midnight Sons killed. Some of her most powerful children fully restored.

Mist

After breaching our dimension, Lilith can generate mist that connects her realm to ours. Through it she can reduce sight of foes, but more importantly teleport around her Lilin armies.

Lilith summons the Mist that reduce the sight of the Midnight Sons for ambushes, and deliver her children to their positions in force.

No Caption Provided

this large Lilin is summon with the mist that envelope this victim.

No Caption Provided

Stated how the mist carries the Lilin with it.

Lilith calls hordes of her Lilin to Dr Strange's mansion. Even after banishing the mist, he found with the rest of the team to be surrounded.

Energy Blast

Lilith commands powerful energy attacks.

No Caption Provided

Lilith summons fire to block Strange.

No Caption Provided

Lilith punches through a Super Skrull with her energize hand.

No Caption Provided

Lilith uses energy to explode a officers chest out with a finger gun.

No Caption Provided

Lilith holds together a ship with her energies in telekinesis like style.

Lilith's energy attacks are powerful enough to beat back Captain Britain.

Barrier

Lilith is able to make a very strong barrier for protection.

Liliths Barriers held off Captain Britain's many blows. Only when Braddock was join by Meggan did the shields break utterly.

Lilith with a device places a Barrier over all of England.

Disable Magical Barriers

Lilith magic is good enough to disable the magical barriers of Strange himself.

No Caption Provided

Lilith brings down Dr Strange's barrier over his home,

Insanity

Lilith has the ability to drive entire areas of men insane.

Lilith drives a whole prison mad with insanity. Making them fear and worship her presence.

Scrying

Lilith has the power to foretell future events, or spy on others in the current time with her magical knowledge.

No Caption Provided

Lilith sees the future of events with the Midnight Sons.

No Caption Provided

Lilith spies on strange's witches who are suppose to be protected from such things in his home.

No Caption Provided

Lilith shows Strange the coming death of Illusion which i happening at that moment.

Teleport

Lilith can teleport herself, and others anywhere on earth or between dimensions.

No Caption Provided

Lilith teleports away from Strange back to her dimension.

No Caption Provided

Lilith teleports to the location of the Midnight Sons with her Lilin in tow.

No Caption Provided

Lilith teleports herself and her Lilin again.

No Caption Provided

Lilith teleports herself, and hundreds of Vampires from earths orbit, to the Moon.

No Caption Provided

#2 Edited by WollfMyth209 (16518 posts) - - Show Bio

Huh, nice... A respect thread for the underrated and obscure villainess.

#3 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

Huh, nice... A respect thread for the underrated and obscure villainess.

For some reason I want to see her take on Karness Murr. Those two with their Rakghoul and Lilin be fun to watch.

#4 Posted by WollfMyth209 (16518 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizzwhizz: Hmm, not sure if she has the speed, tbh. Though it'd be interesting, yeah.

#5 Edited by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizzwhizz: Hmm, not sure if she has the speed, tbh. Though it'd be interesting, yeah.

Pffft who needs speed? As long her barrier and mist is up, it be army vs army with her and Murr being strictly support at that point.

#6 Posted by Renchamp (7775 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizzwhizz: I removed an instance of your use of too many full page scans. I also removed the bio. It should go without saying that posting a copy of a book violates copyrights. Consider this a warning. If you need, please review our image guidelines in the rules.

#7 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

@renchamp said:

@sirfizzwhizz: I removed an instance of your use of too many full page scans. I also removed the bio. It should go without saying that posting a copy of a book violates copyrights. Consider this a warning. If you need, please review our image guidelines in the rules.

Wait, Bios are not allowed? Are you joshing me? @jashro44 what? When was this a rule? All my threads have Bioa man.

#8 Edited by Renchamp (7775 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizzwhizz: If you photocopy text from another book, copy word-for-word from another book, or take a screenshot from another book then you are violating copyright. I would remove the bios and type them out in your own words for the other threads.

#9 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by Renchamp (7775 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Edited by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

@renchamp: Yeah, thats true. Easier than trying to type up her history.