like to see ?

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Constantine

What would you like to see happen in a comic ?

what would you name it?

what would happen?

who appears in it?

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Lantern Prime

3 inter-company crossover comic!

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Constantine

The Runnings:

constantine is blamed for a mass murder and the JLA is after him on his journey he kills Doctor Strange who has also been imprisoned but knows who the real murderer is for all these crimes in the end it concludes in the death of batman also killed by constantine and also constantine eventually dieing himself at the hands of superman, ghostrider and the justice league.

appearences: Constantine, Batman, Superman, JLA, Doctor Strange and Ghostrider.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Methos

JLA / Authority Crossover...

Fathom / Aquaman crossover...

Darkness / Green Lantern crossover...

M

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Constantine

I would like to see X-men joining mags and his team for a battle against DC also staring agent Orange and Constantine.

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Constantine

I would like to see star wars, DC, Marvel and Cnstantine in one comic.

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Valkaad

I would like to see Doctor Strange decide to "take over". I would love to see them unleash his full power and watch how he would destroy/banish anyone who stood in his way. This would have to be a one-shot or limited series alternate universe, because he could and would kill just about everyone that opposed him.

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By Sling Shot

Valkaad says:

"I would like to see Doctor Strange decide to "take over". I would love to see them unleash his full power and watch how he would destroy/banish anyone who stood in his way. This would have to be a one-shot or limited series alternate universe, because he could and would kill just about everyone that opposed him."That is dope. It's like you read my mind, with that we could see the hieght and depth of his abilities and personality, something that has been ambiguouis for quite some time.
Thorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Thorn

Superman turns evil and is unstoppable. Sort of like Hulk lol. So then Marvel and DC team up and they all try to stop Superman.

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Valkaad

Sling Shot says:

"Valkaad says:
"I would like to see Doctor Strange decide to "take over". I would love to see them unleash his full power and watch how he would destroy/banish anyone who stood in his way. This would have to be a one-shot or limited series alternate universe, because he could and would kill just about everyone that opposed him."
That is dope. It's like you read my mind, with that we could see the hieght and depth of his abilities and personality, something that has been ambiguouis for quite some time."

Yeah, can you imagine all the different ways he could defeat people. He couldn't just defeat most everyone, he could humiliate them! When he started out as a surgeon he was a cocky ass and thought, scratch that, knew he was the best. He stood toe to toe with Dormammu and faced eternity!

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#11  Edited By Sling Shot

He could smash the MU up, potentially. Because he is human he will have to plan well. Ther are some big names out there. But like I said this would show just ho powerful (limited) he is. And his personality as well.