modernww2fare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 modernww2fare  Online
No Caption Provided

Share all of your suggestions as to how you would change Thanos!

LorenzoDeSila

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By LorenzoDeSila

Don't make him so sensitive and make him really INSANE. I wanted an insane and sadistic Thanos. I wanted him to rip heads off.

I don't wanna a Thanos who let everybody live because he is not a bad guy in the inside.

Then make him actually powerful. He seemed easy to hurt.Spider-Man kicked him, Drax cut his leg, Iron Man make him droop blood, even Starlord was hurting him with his punches.

Just give him powers and make him really. impressive. His punches looks like the one of a big man. I don't wanna Thanos look like a big man I wanna him look like a God.He didn't even have energy manipulation.

Also I would have liked to see him conquering some world or something.

Moreover in my opinion he should have won, by killing every avengers and maybe even the mankind itself and he should have become the main character in the MCU. Maybe the Guardians of the Galaxy along Thor would have need to escape and to find the help of the Nova Corps or something to defeat Thanos and then introduce BRB, Female Thor, SS, Adam Warlock, Galactus and everyone.

JaylinFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Laser eyes. Nuff said.

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd change nothing about Infinity War Thanos, he was pretty much perfect for that story. If I could change Endgame Thanos, I'd change him to be more like Infinity War Thanos.

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd change nothing about Infinity War Thanos, he was pretty much perfect for that story. If I could change Endgame Thanos, I'd change him to be more like Infinity War Thanos.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e14500e3bd2c
deactivated-5e14500e3bd2c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He’s perfect

Avatar image for deactivated-5d9c1c6ad9a7d
deactivated-5d9c1c6ad9a7d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's fine the way he is. The Infinity Saga wasn't looking for a teambuster; that's what the stones were for.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Laser eyes. Nuff said.

Honestly this. My only gripe with Thanos is he didn't seem that powerful. Like he was strong and skilled but he could have been better in that regard.I know they told us the avengers would only win in 1 possible outcome but it didn't feel like that was true based on his showings. You can get away with this in infinity war because of the stones but in End Game I think Thanos needed more.

Otherwise he's great. Definitely one of the better characters in the MCU.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 The_Hajduk  Online

I agree with making him more insane and sadistic. It’s unfortunate that they had the perfect scene for this with him dropping the head of the 2014 Captain America, but never implemented it. If that made it to film it might have been my favorite Thanos scene in the MCU.

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stick to one characterization. Either merciful IW Thanos that spared heroes or EG Thanos that was smiling while impaling Thor

Devilmenworks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was fine with his characterization in the film, but in Endgame I was disappointed in him. For one, it was stupid for him to destroy the stones, he should have separated them and kept at least 2 or 3 of them if he couldn't resist the urge to keep using them (and the other 3 stones the Avengers could have gathered and tried to fight Thanos with).

Also, give him some powers beside being an intelligent brick. He should have had some energy blasts, telekinesis, celestial technology or self teleportation. To be the most powerful being in the universe, plenty of people could have soloed Thanos.

Dr. Strange, Ancient One, other possible sorcerers, Hela, Surtur, Ego, Scarlet Witch, possibly Capt Marvel, and possibly Iron Man and EDITH, could defeat base Thanos on their own power.

Richubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Richubs

Make his power levels more consistent.

Spiderman shouldn't be able to move him at all.

Same for Drax. Any battles against him should be very carefully executed so street levellers aren't getting too close for him for too long.

As a character however he was fine.

Avatar image for deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f
deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kryptonianking88:

IW Thanos smiled while snapping Loki's neck, the point is he is actually mad/insane and is completely sadistic regardless of the honourable visage he speaks with there are numerous showings of this even nebula is a walking example.

nn5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As a character he doesn't need fixing.

I'd fix his power level though, and change at least few things:

- Iron Man makes him bleed with piercing weapon which breaks on Thanos' skin, leaving just one small cut,

- he overpowers Thor with one hand instead of two during their EG struggle,

- Cap doesn't break his helmet, and leaves only cuts/bruises on his face,

- Wanda struggles more before she breaks nie sword,

- Carol either absorbs energy from IG or her head is moved more from the headbutt.

Also I'd give him ability to recall his sword like Proxima/Corvus can do (maybe he can but that hasn't been shown on screen).

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd
deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrmonster said:

a8612152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nn5:

I don't think Cap broke the helmet, Thanos broke it himself. But he did crack his chest plate with a lightning strike. Thanos is clearly more durable than his armor. He only wears it for an extra layer of protection and to make himself look good.

nn5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@a8612152: Thanos broke it himself because it was already badly damaged by Cap and had no use. That's at least how I saw it.

Plus Thanos isn't more durable than his armor, that's for sure. A part of armor on his arm took Stormbreaker swing with ease.

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everything. IW Thanos worked character-wise, but his plan should have been about forcing evolution (making everyone stronger through adversity) instead of population.

But overall an insane, blue eyed Titan would have been much b better.

Power levels like the comics. Completely demolish Thor via strength, instant shields, energy manipulation, TP, etc.

No armies. Everyone should get fodderized by Thanos himself. Imagine if Endgame was just hundreds of heroes restraining Thanos and dying anyways.

No sword. Do I need to explain?

Avatar image for deactivated-5ea0874809400
deactivated-5ea0874809400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shouldn’t have made him a brick and Captain Marvel shouldn’t have stood a chance.

LorenzoDeSila

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boby501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Boby501

Farrrr more powerful and intimidating(No Sell Hulk/Iron Man/SB Thor Hits, City size Striking, TP, AoE, Teleportation, real Bullet timer, Flight and TK In base only, with any of the gems nigh invincible, with Full gems completely invincible). character wise id made him a power hungry maniac who only wish to kill and destroy with he’s death obsession, rather than “fixing the universe” Bullshit.

Overall he is the biggest disappointment in MCU for Me Maybe in all of CBM.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

He needs some sort energy manipulation power and an actual compelling motivation.

Avatar image for deactivated-64456b84cf5e8
deactivated-64456b84cf5e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan: Why are u dissatisfied with his motivation ? I mean he is a villain after all. Just saying.

Avatar image for asgardianweapon
asgardianweapon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Happy people answering that he should be madder aren't the ones writing the story

Nucleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan said:

He needs some sort energy manipulation power and an actual compelling motivation.

This. Comic Thanos used power blasts quite regularly early on. Nowadays he needs the Power Stone to project.

Apart for that, he was great in IW - not so much in EG, as he was more mustache-twirlin'.

im_late

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You don't fix Ledger's Joker and Brolin's Thanos. They are perfect book examples on how you should write a villain.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@vishop_ said:

@lan_fan: Why are u dissatisfied with his motivation ? I mean he is a villain after all. Just saying.

I'm not complaining about how evil his motivation is, I think it's kinda stupid.

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wish he had his energy manipulation.

Avatar image for deactivated-64456b84cf5e8
deactivated-64456b84cf5e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan said:
@vishop_ said:

I'm not complaining about how evil his motivation is, I think it's kinda stupid.

Sometimes being stupid is what makes sense for characters who are general villains like Joker or Thanos the Mad Titan.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tbh I kinda like him the way he was. Wasn’t too OP like his comic counterpart, and Brolin played him with a bit of emotion.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That would be me basically fixing Infinity War. I think the idea of making Thanos the focus character was really inspired and superb. But I didn't like a lot of his journey and some of the pretty lame developments he had.

I'll get to that later if I'll be bored enough.

Avatar image for theamazingspidey
TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#38  Edited By TheAmazingSpidey

Infinity War Thanos was pretty much perfection. Endgame Thanos was trash. Killing him off in the first 20 minutes of the movie and having him be a generic baddy in the final act was such a poor creative decision. It robbed me of any emotional investment during the climax, and just made the whole thing feel awkward.

DreadBringer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Instead of giving him a Thanoscopter sword (which Thanos creator hates), give him his comic powers in Endgame. But obviously downscaled in MCU.

DreadBringer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@devilmenworks said:

I was fine with his characterization in the film, but in Endgame I was disappointed in him. For one, it was stupid for him to destroy the stones, he should have separated them and kept at least 2 or 3 of them if he couldn't resist the urge to keep using them (and the other 3 stones the Avengers could have gathered and tried to fight Thanos with).

Also, give him some powers beside being an intelligent brick. He should have had some energy blasts, telekinesis, celestial technology or self teleportation. To be the most powerful being in the universe, plenty of people could have soloed Thanos.

Dr. Strange, Ancient One, other possible sorcerers, Hela, Surtur, Ego, Scarlet Witch, possibly Capt Marvel, and possibly Iron Man and EDITH, could defeat base Thanos on their own power.

Now you really overrate Iron Man there. Giving someone a papercut bleed doesn't mean nearly defeating him. Also Thanos tanked bullets when Bucky fired at him.

Devilmenworks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dreadbringer: Iron Man isn't being overrated here, and I don't think you read my post carefully. I said possibly Iron Man and Edith could have defeated base Thanos. With all the technology and weaponry EDITH has, I don't see it being farfetched that Iron Man's nanosuit and his EDITH technology could have defeated Thanos if Tony used it on him on Earth.

And as far as Thanos tanking bullets, yes and no. The bullets hit him but they hit his armor not his face or parts of his body to my remembrance.

DreadBringer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By DreadBringer

@devilmenworks said:

@dreadbringer: Iron Man isn't being overrated here, and I don't think you read my post carefully. I said possibly Iron Man and Edith could have defeated base Thanos. With all the technology and weaponry EDITH has, I don't see it being farfetched that Iron Man's nanosuit and his EDITH technology could have defeated Thanos if Tony used it on him on Earth.

And as far as Thanos tanking bullets, yes and no. The bullets hit him but they hit his armor not his face or parts of his body to my remembrance.

Oh you use both of them at once, I thought you meant either Iron Man and EDITH. Then what? It's just scaling for Thanos, someone who beat the likes of Hulk, ripped Mind Stone off Vision (Prime Ultron's match)'s Vibranium body, and Iron Man himself, to know that Thanos would be immune to bullets too. Hulk tanked it, Ultron also tanked it (70mm bullets even), and Iron Man's far inferior suit (Mark 3) in his movie is also immune to bullets, yet Thanos rips off his Mark 50 armor (and probably going to do to Mark 85 too) like it's made of paper.

It's just your usual western obsession to guns where you think it can kill everyone and everything. Thanos also already tanked Iron Man's missiles with no scratch, the same missiles who one shots tanks (who mind you, is immune to bullets).

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just some cool tech would have been good.

Avatar image for onlyoneempereor
OnlyOneEmpereor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

His IW version is pretentious and his plan hardly makes sense from an objectively scientific and economical breakdown. His endgame version is power angry and Personality-wise, he should have been depicted as more crazy in IW.

I feel he is overrated imo and I would have changed him all the way, his EG motivations are like Steppenwolf ones lol.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Shields and energy blasts

modernww2fare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 modernww2fare  Online

bump

Avatar image for windshieldwiper
Windshieldwiper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

His personality was fine, i really enjoyed it. Because his quest in this version wasn't the same as in the 616 universe. He just wanted to make the universe a better place in his eyes which is quite nice. leave the insanity and sadistic stuff for carnage and other much more crazier characters.

I'd give him more of his abilities, like a force field, energy beams, and maybe minor TP. He shouldn't of been treated as a brick is prolly the biggest issue

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 rajjarsalt  Online

Make his motivation more like Steppenwolf.

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

His motivation was stupid fix it.