SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

Edited By SaintWildcard
No Caption Provided

So with Legends of Tomorrow being renewed for a Season 4, I thought I'd make a list compiling some things I'd like to see happen in Season 4. Normally I'd write a Season Map/Reboot Style blog but those have died in comments lately. Unless I reboot something terrible like BvS of Suicide Squad (hmmm, may do one on Justice League), no one gives a shit. So I'll be doing a wishlist instead of things I'd like to see happen in S4, with some plot points that I think would be cool to see.

10) Giant Ray/Robot Monster Fight

No Caption Provided

So they kinda did a giant monster fight already, but I think it'd be cool to see Ray have to turn into a giant to fight a robot or something. Maybe even have an old school miniature set where they fight, ala Power Rangers style.

9) A Better Time Bureau

No Caption Provided

I think one of the weakest aspects of Season 3 was how the Time Bureau was handled. They were supposed to be the Posh Frat house to the Legends Animal House antics. They ended up becoming fodder who sucked at their jobs. That plot line has been ruined, so I don't know what they could do next, but whatever it is make it interesting. Make the Time Bureau feel like they matter. Make them get infiltrated by a Demon in disguise, or just kill them all except the main two.

8) Vixen Makeover

No Caption Provided

I... freaking... hate Vixen. I want her off the show and I'm tired of her. She was good in Season 2, but something about Season 3 Vixen is just a reminder of the Hawk/Ray romance of Season 1... never do a thing that Season 1 did and failed at doing. They spent this entire season building up to her leaving and going back, so freaking stick to it! I'll loose such respect for the writers if flat out bring her back. I've heard whispers that she may end up playing a different character. Considering that the Vixen they hired to play Modern Day Vixen is unavailable, maybe that's who she'll be playing in which case I may be fine with it.

7) Wally West Time Travel

No Caption Provided

Now I don't particularly have a specific idea for this, outside of just having a Wally West centric episode, but I think they should do something with the fact that Wally could potentially time Travel. Have some fun with this ability as opposed to it being a miserable experience as it is on Flash.

6) Evil Legends Episode

No Caption Provided

I couldn't find a good image of that, so I had to use this. Point is, I think Legends could pull off a really bonkers Evil Reality episode. They've done a body switch, time loop and an alternate evil time line episode, don't tell me the can't do an evil mirror universe episode. GET OUTTA HERE WITH THAT NOISE!

5) Zatanna/Swamp Thing/ Possible JL Dark Episode

No Caption Provided

Didn't want to create a point on the list naming a different special appearance, so I'm just giving the JLD it's own spot together. With a huge possibility of most of these characters making an appearance, it'd be cool if was saw a mini Justice League Dark on the small screen. Zatanna having a bad past (laced with a bit of sexual tension) with Constantine. It's up in the air if we'll ever get this since the studio keeps hinting at a JLD movie, but I think the CW is growing more in power as the DCEU continues to fail to get its shit together. It doesn't have to be a backdoor pilot into anything, it can just be a self contained thing within the season.

4) A Blend of Constantine and Legends

No Caption Provided

For the most part, I have to imagine that Season 4 will be a pretty heavy Constantine season. With his addition and the season revolving around Demons, it's hard not to imagine that's the mentality of them going into Season 4. I think the general consensus for Season 3 was that it was a bit joke heavy. Still a great season, but they could have pull back a bit. Now with Constantine joining the team, it's almost a requirement. However they work it out, they have to meet each other halfway. Have the horror/darker aspects that make Constantine mixed with the Justice League International dynamic that the team has grown accustomed to.

3) Teen Constantine

No Caption Provided

Legends has done such a good job at visiting past selves and having hilarious interactions with them. This however won't be a laid back one like it was with Ray. We'll get some chuckles but we'll see Constantine on the verge of screwing up the timeline in order to save the girl he failed. This will either end in some deep dark depression for Constantine or turmoil between him and Sara. This one has a high chance of happening and I'd be flabbergasted if they haven't already written the episode for it.

2) Etrigan Is Tied To The Main Threat

No Caption Provided

So I don't know much about the origin for Etrigan outside of the JLTAS episode, but I think that it'll most likely be tied to the demons that came out of the prison. I think either Jason Blood is someone who is part of some evil Demon Cult or he was just possessed. All the demons are very much like Mallus, in that they possess someone and they slowly gain power and burst out of their shell into a fully formed demon. Jason Blood is a rare case of one that gets fused with his human. He could either be a villain or a hero, either or is cool.

1) Future Constantine Is Dr. Fate

No Caption Provided

This is kind of a retread of the Chronos plot line of Season 1, but it would be cool to see that Future Constantine has to don the helmet at some point. Like throughout the series we see other Dr. Fate's at different time periods, and we get thrown off to the possibility that the main one we see is from the future. We come to find out that Constantine as Dr. Fate produces the strongest version of Dr. Fate ever and he stopped a giant threat in the future. But the Legends muck up with Mollus had infected time with dark Magic and has made this plausible future on the brink of not happening.

That'll do for my list. What are some things you'd like to see them do in Legends Season 4?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

You honestly covered everything. My biggest wish for the season is Zatanna, Etrigan and Dr Fate. And lack of Wally in the promo image worries me. Also, evil Legends will be a great idea. They kind of did evil Sara in S2 but that was short lived.

I don't really care about Time Bureau, tbh. Let it die.

Also, bringing back Vixen makes no sense. I like her as a character, but her arc is over. I'd rather have them focus on Zari.

They also need to find a way to make magic grander on scale and more rounded in rules. So far it has been a plot device. I'd like them to add some rules to it.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

You honestly covered everything. My biggest wish for the season is Zatanna, Etrigan and Dr Fate. And lack of Wally in the promo image worries me. Also, evil Legends will be a great idea. They kind of did evil Sara in S2 but that was short lived.

I don't really care about Time Bureau, tbh. Let it die.

Also, bringing back Vixen makes no sense. I like her as a character, but her arc is over. I'd rather have them focus on Zari.

They also need to find a way to make magic grander on scale and more rounded in rules. So far it has been a plot device. I'd like them to add some rules to it.

Jesus! I didn't notice that! I wonder what the deal is? Has he at least been confirmed as a series regular for next season?

They could have been cool in Season 3, but they were just wasted past the Return of the Mac episode

Ditto

Makes me wonder if the villain will be someone like Trigon? But I think he's reserved for Titans. Don't know any other Demon baddies except Etrigan. I agree that they need to flesh out the magic a bit more this season.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saintwildcard:

Jesus! I didn't notice that! I wonder what the deal is? Has he at least been confirmed as a series regular for next season?

Not as far as I know.

They could have been cool in Season 3, but they were just wasted past the Return of the Mac episode

Yeah, but watching Grodd literally stomp them to death was hilarious.

Makes me wonder if the villain will be someone like Trigon? But I think he's reserved for Titans. Don't know any other Demon baddies except Etrigan. I agree that they need to flesh out the magic a bit more this season.

Its almost impossible they will do Trigon at two such big places at once. Etrigan is a cool idea, but I don't want him unless we get Jason as well.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jashro44

Pretty sure Vixen is confirmed to return. But I agree that Vixen should stay gone and her time is done. I too also hated the Vixen/Steel romance because I never got over how it began. I hope Wally stays on Legends, because he was handled better there than one Flash and I want to like his character so much but I don't feel like I've been given much of a reason. He needs to step out from Barry's shadow. I too would like to see etrigan, swampthing, and Zatanna but isn't swampthing getting his own show? With the way DC is I think it makes swampthing unlikely to appear in other stuff. Etrigan makes the most sense.

The only idea you listed I am not a fan of is evil legends. I would have preferred them to face evil arrow, supergirl, and flash for a season but since crisis on earth X happened I guess that can't happen. Granted I am assuming your talking about one episode and not an entire season.

EDIT: Also isn't doctor fate's helmet on the wave rider?

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

Pretty sure Vixen is confirmed to return. But I agree that Vixen should stay gone and her time is done. I too also hated the Vixen/Steel romance because I never got over how it began. I hope Wally stays on Legends, because he was handled better there than one Flash and I want to like his character so much but I don't feel like I've been given much of a reason. He needs to step out from Barry's shadow. I too would like to see etrigan, swampthing, and Zatanna but isn't swampthing getting his own show? With the way DC is I think it makes swampthing unlikely to appear in other stuff. Etrigan makes the most sense.

The only idea you listed I am not a fan of is evil legends. I would have preferred them to face evil arrow, supergirl, and flash for a season but since crisis on earth X happened I guess that can't happen. Granted I am assuming your talking about one episode and not an entire season.

EDIT: Also isn't doctor fate's helmet on the wave rider?

I know she's confirmed, well the actress is, but I heard she may be playing someone else, like Modern Day Vixen. But that's just a rumor

I liked the romance, but she just overstayed her welcome for me. It was a retread of the Ray/Hawk romance in that one was destined to leave.

I liked him too, I'm shocked he's missing from the S4 poster, so it's not boding well.

Ooooooh yeah! I totally forgot about that show. IDK, maybe he'll make an appearance. I would think that Constantine is bound to show up on the Swamp Thing show, and Ryan has a monopoly on that character. Maybe they'll be connected.

Yeah, just a one and done episode.

Not that I recall, but since it's in the same universe as the show Constantine, he technically has it.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Last Bump

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd like more character-driven/bottle episodes. Here I Go Again was amazing and by far my favorite episode of Legends and it gave amazing character moments to everyone, especially to its centric character Zari.

I hope magic is a big deal, like I hope it doesn't just become a plot device and they can use it all willy nilly without consequences or drawbacks.

Vixen should be gone period. I'm hearing that they're getting Amaya's granddaughter and she's being played by the same actress which is honestly stupid af. Just axe off the character completely.

I want the demons the S3 finale promised. It'd be cool to see the Legends become a team of fending off supernatural threats.

I know the Hawks aren't the most well liked things about Legends (or the CW in general) but I think a return from them would be really cool. It feels weird that 2 of the founding members of the team never got mentioned again after S1.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angeljax said:

I'd like more character-driven/bottle episodes. Here I Go Again was amazing and by far my favorite episode of Legends and it gave amazing character moments to everyone, especially to its centric character Zari.

I hope magic is a big deal, like I hope it doesn't just become a plot device and they can use it all willy nilly without consequences or drawbacks.

Vixen should be gone period. I'm hearing that they're getting Amaya's granddaughter and she's being played by the same actress which is honestly stupid af. Just axe off the character completely.

I want the demons the S3 finale promised. It'd be cool to see the Legends become a team of fending off supernatural threats.

I know the Hawks aren't the most well liked things about Legends (or the CW in general) but I think a return from them would be really cool. It feels weird that 2 of the founding members of the team never got mentioned again after S1.

Bottle episodes are a given when it comes to these type of shows, considering that's how they save money. I hope if we do continue to have Wally on the show, that he gets an episode fleshing him out even though I think they did a ton of fleshing out in S3.

Agreed

She better be playing a granddaughter or I'll be so pissed. There is no conceivable reason why she's coming back.

I hope we have a better team of bad guys than S3. It was a step down from S2, but it's hard to match the Legion of Doom. They were characters who all had entire seasons dedicated to them, but even so I think that S3 had a lack of chemistry. Grodd was saved off till the end and didn't really feel like a part of the team.

I once posted a question asking if we'll ever see that whole "Thanagar Invasion" play out. It was such a big deal in S1, so I find it odd that they kind of just forget about it. I think at some point they have to address it. Would have made for a good Crossover event, but they already wasted the ALien Invasion storyline. God only knows what the next one will be. Had Supergirl not done the evil Superman thing already, it could have been cool to see most of Supergirls' characters be mind controlled and her needing the team to take stop them. But anyway, if the Hawk's ever do come back it'll either be a one off or maybe they'll try and redeem them by actually trying to stop the Thanagar Invasion